First Battle 2
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Skull Island~~

In the dense green forest, a young man walked slowly, collecting fruit and wood wherever he went, everything he touched magically disappearing in his hands.

"Damn, I've been walking for so long and I've only found a few fruits, where are the animals in this forest?"

Alex thought, collecting sap in his inventory. The few animals he found were some mutant squirrels, but they quickly hid in the trees.

After walking for a few minutes, he came to a clearing with a small pond. Nearby was an animal that resembled a komodo lizard, only much larger, measuring around three and a half meters in length.

The animal was calmly drinking water, its enormous size made Alex hesitate, he couldn't imagine defeating such a large creature.

Gritting his teeth, he motivated himself, he knew that the only easy opportunity to get strong, on Skull Island there would hardly be an enemy weaker than this largato, looking at his skills and attributes he tried to motivate himself.

"This could be my chance, I'll hardly find a less dangerous animal to kill."

"I only have enough mana for one fireball, I'll have to get closer to get a clean hit."

Alex cautiously approached the creature, getting to within five meters, then began to gather mana, creating a small fireball that burned with flames, the surrounding temperature creating ripples in the air.

With a slight wave of his hand, the ball shot off at high speed, similar to a launched missile.

The fireball hit the largato's back, causing a small explosion of smoke.

Blood instantly gushed from the wound, driving the creature mad as it realized Alex's presence and rushed forward.

[ Largato de komodo mutation ]

Summary: A largato that has been mutated by the island's energy, normally very docile but when threatened shows extreme aggression.

Strength: 10.00

Speed: 8.5

Endurance: 7.5

Alex watched the broadsword, his eyes widening at the huge statistics, but without time to think, he took the sword out of his inventory.

He dodged with his high speed, stepped sideways and made a clean cut, aiming for the largato's neck.

"How can it be so hard, I feel like I'm cutting iron!"

Looking at his blade, Alex realized that it had entered only five centimeters into the largato's flesh, managing to leave only a non-lethal cut, before narrowly dodging a swipe.

Stepping back a few paces, Alex watched the wound caused by the sword bleed, along with the messy flesh on the largato's back.

Probably the result of the fireball, he peered around it, trying to keep calm. Alex knew he had a speed advantage over the largato, but he was losing out completely on strength and endurance.

The beast watched for a few seconds before losing patience, launching another attack, followed by a blow with its sharp dagger-like claws.

Kicking the ground hard, Alex dodged with a roll, but underestimated the largato's agility when a tail swipe sent his body flying.

Unable to bear the weight of the blow, he spat out blood, falling heavily against a tree, hurting his back on impact.

"Shit, am I really going to die like this?"

Seeing the opportunity, the beast gave Alex no time to think, shooting out with its mouth open in an attempt to swallow his head.

Memories flashed through Alex's mind, humiliations and shame for his mediocre life resounding in his mind, causing a great will to live to rise in his chest.

"I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO DIE HERE AFTER HAVING ANOTHER CHANCE!"

Knowing he would die if he stood still, he gritted his teeth in pain, forcing his broken body to roll to the side, narrowly escaping the bite that was inches from his face.

Seizing his chance, Alex ran towards the nearby sword, leaping towards the lizard whose mouth was stuck in the tree.

Launching himself on top of the lizard, he drove his sword into the head of the beast, which squirmed madly, trying to bring him down.

Sensing the danger of death, the beast began to run wildly through the jungle, crashing madly into trees in an attempt to bring Alex down.

"FUCKING DIE!!!!!"

Holding onto the hilt of his sword, Alex felt his body being pierced by the countless broken branches, and the beast seemed to go mad, almost knocking him off his feet.

"MORREEEE"

Realizing that the sword hadn't gone in far enough, he clenched his blood-stained fist, punching with all his might towards the sword's hilt, breaking its fingers on impact and driving the blade deep into the beast's brain, stopping its movements.

[ Congratulations on the kill +20 XP ]

[ Gathering spoils... Strength +3.5 ]

[ Gathering spoils... Endurance + 2.0 ]

[ Fencing leveled up +2 ]

[ Observation leveled up +1 ]

[ Pyrokinesis levelled up +1 ]

[ Attribute extraction system ]

Host: Alex Carter Nv 3 (0/40)

Lineage: Human

Summary; Can kill a Pincher

Points : 10,00

Strength: 5.2 ( Adult male tactical forces are 5 ) 

Speed: 12.5 ( Adult male tactical forces are 5 ) 

Endurance: High human level

Mana: 10

Multiversal travel: blocked

Store: blocked

Abilities/Powers:

Pyrokinesis Nv2 - ability to generate flames from mana, the fire generated can be shaped or used in various situations (currently able to generate a forty centimeter fire).

Observation Nv3 - This ability helps gather information, beings with attributes far superior to the host display "?".

Fencing Nv4 - Skill and proficiency with swords, divided into three levels.

Nv 20 - Small success (increases blade sharpness) 

Nv 50 - Great success (your body and soul unite with the sword, creating dozens of phantom cuts [consumes mana])

Nv 100 - Expert ( able to use aura to cover his blade, launching blows from a distance and increasing its lethality [consumes mana] )

"It was worth it, I finally got my first victory HAHAHAHA!!!"

"High level human endurance, must be similar to The Rock's endurance in the movies, where do I put those stat points..."

After a while, he decided to add half the points to mana, each point being exchanged for ten mana points.

That left him with a total of sixty mana points, enough for three fireballs. It seems that as the skill increases in level, it doubles the amount of mana used...

The rest of the points I added to my strength, I don't want to be in a situation like today due to lack of strength, in the end I had stats twice as strong as a tactical force soldier, I could probably kill the largato without suffering so much.

After storing the largato's body in his inventory, Alex went down to the lake and quenched his thirst, as well as storing plenty of water for the next few days in his inventory.

Returning to the cave with enough meat and water for the next few days, Alex noted that it would be important to practice his skills.

He soon began rigorous work to increase his strength, using fireballs every day in the direction of the cave, practicing fencing at night, and leaving time to practice movement and dodging.

This routine continued for two weeks, until Alex ran out of meat.

"But the rigorous work paid off, as I increased my skills several levels, I even learned a new skill."

[ Pyrokinesis leveled up +4 ] 

[ Fencing leveled up 6+ ]

[ Ghost movement Nv 1 { your movements are unpredictable, making it harder for enemies to hit you and increasing your speed } ]

"Looks like it's time to go hunting again."

2