Ch2: A Night With Ayame (18+)
505 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

According to what Rem knew, The Screen distributed System Coins after certain actions had been completed.

[Kiss – 5 SC]

[Handjob- 5SC]

[Blowjob- 10SC]

[Boobjob- 15SC]

[Cumshot- 20SC]

[Vaginal Sex – 25SC]

[Anal Sex – 25 SC]

[Creampie – 30 SC]

[Impregnation – 100SC]

So far he had kissed Ayame, and therefore the System had granted him with 5 System coins. It wasn’t much though considering the ‘Useful’ skills like Regeneration in the shop cost about 30 SC and that was for ‘Lower Regeneration’ not high class skills like Ultimate Regeneration…

‘Or the Reverse Chakra technique, whatever that means,’ Rem thought as he made Ayame comfortable on his chest.

They were sitting down together on the couch and he was stroking her brown hair affectionately, Why not treat her with love when she was going to earn him a lot of SC?

Rem could also see why Impregnation had such high SC, If he Impregnated Ayame for example, the points he would earn from Sex would of course be reduced significantly.

‘Of course I do have that Pregnancy Toggle skill so I don’t have to worry about getting anyone pregnant,’ Rem thought.

The hearts were also a cause of concern for him, there were 5 hearts and he already had two hearts from Ayame- If he got all 5, What would happen then?

But one thing he knew right now is that he had to get stronger since he knew his opponents weren’t weak, Sunagakure Ninja weren’t a pushover. The Genin of the village were well-versed with the law ‘Survival Of The Fittest’ than the Genin of Konohagakure.

Rem knew the people that could utterly destroy him right now if they discovered that he was a supposed spy from Sunagakure not a regular Civilian, aside from the Hokage of course.

The one standing at the top was Kakashi- The stats on Kakashi were very high and his skills were nothing to scoff at, Not to mention his Ability, The Sharingan.

Upon seeing the information on that ability, Rem thought it was too broken.

The second person was Might Guy. His Physical stats were mind boggling and his skills were physically oriented- His Ability, The Gates Of Opening made him a more powerful foe than even Kakashi, but of course he had an intense weakness to Genjutsu or so Rem could analyze.

Then there was someone named Kurenai, Rem knew that after having his way with Ayame for a month- He could easily surpass her. Her Physical stats were average, Everything was thrown into Genjutsu. All he had to do was to find a resistance to Genjutsu and he could have that woman…

But there were other things he had to focus on now, Like the hot blonde who was just waiting to be fucked.

#####

Ayame took in his manly scent, her face buried deep in his chest. 

He stroked her hair and Ayame loved it but suddenly, he stopped prompting her to look at him with lust in her eyes.

At once, She moved her face to Rem’s, catching his lips and pouncing on him. Their tongues entwined passionately and Ayame swapped saliva with Rem. She pulled back and Rem tugged on her shirt.

She was wearing a white button shirt and a black tight skirt, it was all done in an attempt to look cute for her crush and he appreciated that she wore a short-sleeved shirt as he desperately worked with her buttons.

If Ayame had been looking down, She would have noticed his bulging member stretching against his pants but she had subconsciously not looked, after all, With other men, That part was non-existent.

 Her shirt was thrown aside quickly revealing her D-cup bra, jiggling heavily. Ayame faced Rem and saw his gray eyes exuding a bit of lust.

She teasingly grabbed her bra, squishing them together. This scene left little to the imagination… She was daring him to latch onto her big breasts and give them all his attention.

“Come on~ Big boy~”

That was the last draw for Rem as he instantly moved forward, utilizing his speed and gripping at the hinges of Ayame’s bra, unhooking them rather quickly.

The bags of flesh were revealed and her pink hard nipples shone in the gleaming light of the living room.

Ayame’s face turned red, She hadn’t expected him to take her bra down so quickly.

Rem leaned forward and looked at her breasts, they were milky white in complexion and her pink nipples made them even more attractive. Rem grabbed a tit and Ayame let out a small moan.

She couldn’t understand why but she felt sensitive at his touch… Rem leaned forward and opened his mouth, taking Ayame’s nipple with his tongue. His eyes widened in surprise.

‘Tastes salty,’ He thought.

Nevertheless he began sucking vehemently on Ayame’s nipple while using his other free hand to caress and massage her other tit, Ayame’s expression was one of bliss as lewd moans escaped her lips continuously.

Rem changed nipples, keeping the pressure on Ayame.

Ayame’s eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt a seeming pressure building up within her- She knew what it was, She was going to have an Orgasm.

It was then that Rem stopped what he was doing, it had already been two minutes and she was at her first orgasm already? He didn’t allow it.

“Why did you stop?” Ayame asked, her hazy eyes roaming around his face in an attempt to search for an answer.

But she felt his firm palm latching around her waist, a crimson blush crossing her face despite her eyes still locked with him.

“Well babe, I want you to look down,” Rem said, his voice filled with lust.

And her eyes went down, he was wearing a black singlet which she had noticed earlier but still, It was tight on him. His arms were lean and muscly and then her eyes went to his mid-section, through the black fabric, She could clearly see toned packs and then finally-

Her eyes landed on the bulging figure shooting out of his pants, An expression of shock crossed her face as she instinctively reached out, grabbing his meat rather roughly.

Rem grunted at her roughness but he ignored it, this was her first time seeing a raging cock so he was lenient.

“Is this real?” Ayame asked while stroking Rem’s cock, even while being concealed by clothing, It was still a monster and Ayame could feel the bulging veins.

“Does it look fake?” Rem asked.

It was during that moment that Ayame’s fantasy of becoming a mother was rapidly reborn, Rem was the boy from another village… and his cock was not inactive but rather it stood like a beast, wanting to claim her immediately.

Did this mean that the people from other villages were not suffering from the Impotency of the men in Konohagakure?

Rem leaned in to Ayame, his lips close to Ayame’s ear.

“I’m the only man in the world that isn’t affected,” Rem assured her.

Her eyes widened and then she nodded, she knew what she had to do now and what was happening, the moment she entered his house- She was already owned by him…

And then his palms went to her tits, rolling them around and playing with their shape. Her nipples were rapidly being caressed by his manly arms and Ayame’s lewd moans echoed through the room.

In just a few more minutes, Ayame’s eyes rolled back and fluids erupted from her vagina, staining her panties and dripping down onto the couch.

Her orgasm had been rapid and she quickly got over it, It wasn’t a foreign experience after all, She had pleasured herself many times before.

Going onto her knees on the couch and watching Rem stand up, she realized that he wanted to be pleasured as well.

With her breasts jiggling eagerly, she tugged on the zipper of his trousers pulling them down.

There was another layer of fabric beneath his black trousers, his white boxers which did little to conceal the impressive figure of Rem’s cock. 

Ayame was excited, there was no other male that was able to do this in the world- except for Rem. 

It made him valuable and she contemplated about it briskly, he was surely going to get other women. After all, He was faced with a new responsibility… Repopulating the world with his seed.

Maybe if he had any male descendants, they would gain his resistance and the world would once again be returned to it’s original glory.

But Rem’s thoughts were different; He knew that if he had any male children, they would not gain a resistance to the Infertility virus. After all, He had suffered from the virus until the awakening of the Screen which had cured him of the sickness and even granted him a larger little brother.

So unless the new generation of Males had blue screens of their own, which Rem highly doubted, there was no way for the world to be returned to it’s original glory.

This meant that from now till the end of time, He would be tasked with Sex to ensure that the world grew- And each time that he had sex, He would gain stronger. 

As Ayame brought down the thin fabric covering Rem’s cock, the tension grew palpable, almost thick enough for Ayame to perceive it.

The boxers fell to Rem’s ankles, revealing the true figure of Rem’s member. It sprung forward, Ayame’s nose instantly impaled by it’s dreadful size.

It’s manly scent made her momentarily paralyzed, she actively took in the scent and drool escaped from the side of her lips as she memorized the scent of her Lover’s thick little brother.

“You like it?” Rem asked.

“I- I love it,” She replied, barely able to speak since she had Rem’s cock on her nose.

Rem’s right hand grabbed ahold of his thick member and he held it up, away from Ayame’s reach with a slight grin plastered on his face.

“You want it?” Rem asked while stroking his rod.

Ayame’s eyes let out a slight glow.

“Yes, I want it,” Ayame replied.

From Tonight’s experience, Rem wanted to get a lot of SC. After all, the road to strength waited for no one and there were far too many Ninja that could beat him up currently.

Not to mention that since he was planning to defect from his position as a Sunagakure spy, To do that he would have to defy the Kazekage’s children in the upcoming Chunin Exams and Lord Kazekage himself.

But with the screen, He would get strong enough to protect himself- That much was assured.

He loosened his grip and his thick member fell from his grasp, Ayame caught it in her hand quickly and the scent filled her nose once again.

She was truly in love with this thick piece of meat.

“Suck it,” Rem said, it was more of an order than a request.

Ayame complied with Rem’s demands, her eyes falling upon the ball sacs. Rem’s balls were big and full of his seed, something that could not be produced by any other men in the world.

Ayame’s tongue went to the tip of Rem’s cock, her small mouth latching onto his cockhead.

Rem rolled his eyes in pleasure as Ayame positioned her hands on his cock, stroking it with fervor while pushing Rem’s cock deeper into her mouth.

Rem felt intense pleasure from her servicing as her lips traveled along his cock, She stroked it as well.

[Handjob – 5SC]

[Blowjob – 10SC]

The chinging sound of System coins being credited to his balance prompted Rem to look at the Blue screen at the side, temporarily overlooking the pleasure he was getting from Ayame’s servicing.

He had received 15SC so his balance was a total of 20SC. This could be used for two different important things.

He could throw them into his attributes and watch his stats increase 

OR

He could buy a relatively weak skill or Jutsu, or even an Item from the Shop

Ultimately, Rem decided to wait until after the night with Ayame to properly allocate SC into his stats or buy skills.

He groaned as his eyes went back to Ayame, her cheeks were puffed and half of his monster was submerged in the depths of her tight wet mouth.

Her hands had left stroking his cock and gone to stroking his balls, rubbing her palms stained with saliva and pre-cum all over Rem’s balls.

Rem grunted as moans escaped his lips, his hands found her head.

“Fuck~ Deeper~”

Ayame complied, pushing Rem’s cock as deep as he wanted it. His pupils dilated as his cock hit the back of her throat.

Ayame gagged on his cock but Rem wasn’t willing to let her pull out, his hands secured her in place and he groaned.

“I’m cumming!”

The warning did little to prepare inexperienced Ayame as she felt the full brunt of his semen.

Thick white shots of cum rolled down her throat, filling her insides with a burning sensation.

Rem only stopped cumming after three whole minutes and he pulled out right after, as this was Ayame’s first time, she wasn’t able to get all she wanted as some of Rem’s cum dropped onto the chair…

Rem settled down on the sofa, spreading his arms out and grabbing Ayame by the waist.

This was actually the first time he had experienced something related to sex… and he couldn’t bring the words to explain it.

Ayame was gazing at his face lovingly as she tried to devour the cum in her mouth, some of it was stuck in her throat but that was what made it more alluring.

[Cumshot – 20SC]

Rem smiled, He had a total of 40SC now and he wasn’t done yet. His little brother was still raring and ready to go even after previously releasing.

He didn’t give Ayame any breathing space as he pulled her to the ground, right below his cock. 

Rem was going to use Ayame to the fullest and credit himself with a lot of SC tonight.

Ayame gave her lover a questioning yet loving gaze.

“Put it in between your breasts and pleasure me,” Rem said.

Ayame nodded and inhaled a bit, easing her pulsating heart before grabbing her two tits and shaking them at her lover rather teasingly.

“Alright darling~”

Ayame’s voice was as seductive as ever as she impaled Rem’s cock between her meatbags.

Rem felt an expression similar to Ayame’s mouth but it was different, His cock was being sandwiched between two huge breasts yet it did little to hide its impressive veiny figure.

“Fuck~ I can feel it~”

Ayame groaned out as she brought her breasts up and down, stroking the vehement of a cock. She could feel Rem’s cock being sandwiched between her breasts and a feeling of pride clung to her heart as she saw Rem’s pleasure-filled expression.

The speed of her Boobjob increased as she was determined to swallow all of Rem’s cum this time.

[Boobjob – 10SC]

Rem let out moans as Ayame increased her speed once again, her boobs sliding up and down his cock which was glistening with pre-cum.

Everything about Ayame during that moment seemed very hot.

-

Author’s Note:

The important skills I mentioned in Chapter One cost 50SC and above and I’ve planned a very big harem as well as the next girl.

If you like the book, head over to patreon.com/izana07 and immerse yourself in a lot of chapters ahead of my fic.

I want to thank my readers for heading over to Patreon and supporting me and now I'd like to list our new patrons: Adriel Santos, eric, Copinsa, aaron, Nirojan Raventhiran, DDsurvivor, ELLOMYGELLO, DoeserNo1, Surge1301... Thanks for becoming Patrons! I appreciate your support a lot! 

11