Ch5: Taijutsu Spars
249 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ayame was pinned against the wall, her lover standing behind her with his gray eyes scanning her behind.

“Why are you here?” Rem asked gently.

Ayame gently jiggled her ass, making Rem enticed.

“I had my sister, Megumi fill in for me,” Ayame said, “Although I won’t be here tomorrow Darling,”

Rem stroked her blond hair and raised up her skirt, revealing her dripping pussy. 

“You were thinking of it, weren’t you?” Rem asked to which Ayame nodded.

“Ever since you railed my pussy last night, I’ve been thinking about it and been masturbating,” Ayame said with puffy cheeks, “Please Rem, give it to me… Knock me up once again,”

Rem had to admit, He liked Ayame. She was being so straightforward and honest about everything- Not anything like the cocky woman who Rem had met an hour ago.

“Right next to the door?” Rem asked.

“Yes,” Ayame replied.

Rem liked it, He had been annoyed earlier… Uruka had beat him up during Taijutsu class and not only that but the bitch, Kurenai had also hurt his pride.

He was the only man in the world that had a cock for crying out loud, she was supposed to treat him with more respect.

Rem tugged on his trouser and let it down, revealing his boxers. The veins could be seen against the fabric but Ayame didn’t know he was so hard…

After pulling down his boxers, He thrusted into Ayame’s waiting pussy eliciting a moan from Ayame.

“Fuck~ So big~”

Her moan was short-lived as Rem brought his right hand forward, grabbing her throat tightly.

“I’m going to fuck you roughly,”

Ayame nodded in excitement.

From what he learned during their night, Ayame loved rough animal sex… which was a sharp contradiction to how she looked, She was gentle and collected for crying out loud.

Rem pulled himself backward and thrusted once again, the sound of Ayame’s thighs hitting his waist echoed through the room as Ayame’s moans served as fuel for Rem to continue.

Rem slammed into Ayame with reckless abandon, love juices and pre-cum wrapping around his cock in the process.

He couldn’t bring himself to understand how tight Ayame was tonight but it didn’t matter at all right now.

His palm stiffened around her neck and Ayame found it hard to breathe. 

“Rem~ Harder~”

Ayame’s eyes widened as she felt his cockhead bursting through, smashing right against the walls of her womb.

“Fuck~”

“I’m ~ cummmming~”

Rem moaned as her insides tightened and love juices sprayed around his meat but his thrusts didn’t decrease in intensity but rather they increased.

Rem loved the feeling of her womb wrapping tightly around the head of his cock, It was indescribable.

Alas, His time of release came as well.

With a deep thrust, Rem shot jets of cum into her waiting womb filling it to the brim with his semen.

Ayame’s eyes rolled and her tongue escaped from the confines of her mouth, painting the wall with Saliva.

Blue screens were appearing at his side but Rem didn’t bother looking at them, He pulled his cock out of Ayame’s cunt prompting a moan from the blond haired woman as thick white semen escaped from her lower mouth and dropped on the ground.

Rem had also took his hand back.

Ayame looked at the mess on the ground and she turned to meet her Lover.

“I’ll clean i-“

She couldn’t finish what she was saying as her lips were instantly impaled by his, Rem was able to feel that intense softness once again and a roar of victory echoed through his heart.

#####

Unlike the last time, Rem was able to wake up early and clean the house. Sure it was cute that Ayame had said she would clean it but he was feeling unusually energetic today.

[Kiss- 50SC (Collect)]

[Blowjob- 30SC (Collect)]

[Boobjob- 30SC (Collect)]

[Cumshot- 60SC (Collect)]

[Vaginal Sex- 100SC (Collect)]

[Creampie- 30SC (Collect)]

He had decided that until he gained Kage level strength, He would then announce to Konohagakure and then to the entire world that he was the only man capable of rising his Little brother and literally take the world by the reins.

With his cock, He could become a God!

But he didn’t forget to forsee the possibility that there could be people stronger than even Kage level Ninja out there. 

Maybe there was one who could pause time?

But whatever stood in his way, Rem was going to defeat it. After all, He had the power of the Blue screen in hand… 

Rem washed himself and sighed as he collected all of his SC, a devilish grin sprouted on his face as he opened the Shop Interface.

[Unending Lust Aphrodisiac: A high quality aphrodisiac that turns the depravity of the victim to 100 within the span of 3 days]

[Cost: 40SC]

[Buy: Y / N]

Without hesitation, Rem bought the Unending Lust Pill and stored it in his Inventory.

Kurenai wouldn’t know what was coming to her!

#####

Rem was in class, listening attently to Uruka’s History class. Her affection points were steadily increasing upon seeing Rem’s newfound diligence in learning.

As Rem heard Uruka’s teachings, He was jotting them down in a paper. Rem was aware that Uruka was thinking that he was jotting down important points but he was actually writing the letter to the Kazekage.

He received a letter last night stating that his letter would be needed sooner than possible, and it should strictly contain information about the amount of Konohagakure’s Chunin, Special Chunin, Jonin and Elite Jonin especially the fact that he should name the important people that Sunagakure should watch out for the invasion.

Rem didn’t know the exact amounts of Konohagakure’s forces, especially since he hadn’t got too much time to go talk to the Hokage.

Besides he couldn’t approach the Old man and say ‘How many Ninja does Konohagakure have, Chunin, Elite Chunin, Jonin, Special Jonin and Elite Jonin?’

Who in his right mind would answer that question? 

Hence Rem decided to fake it, He listed the fact that Konohagakure had 43 Chunin, 20 Elite Chunin, 18 Jonin, 16 Special Jonin and 5 Elite Jonin.

Under the people that he was meant to list as dangerous, He put Kurenai and Kakashi although he excluded Might Guy from the list… Not many people knew about the Gates Of Opening and he didn’t want to reveal the fact that a Taijutsu Specialist was especially strong.

#####

The field at the back of the Academy served it’s purpose as a Taijutsu battleground for the Academy Ninja.

“Taijutsu practice, It’s hell,” Sakura muttered under her breath as she walked next to her best friend, Ino Yamanaka.

“You couldn’t have said it better, Just wish you aren’t paired up with Naruko or Satsuki? Sasuke’s Taijutsu is dangerous too,” Ino said.

[A / N: The thing is, Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka were obsessed with Sasuke because he was cool, and they wanted to be his wives and also because they wanted to bear his children too…

Sasuke has low libido too! What a waste of Uchiha!]

Sakura’s eyes flickered over to a black haired boy with gray eyes, leaning against a tree.

And her cheeks flushed pink, she was blushing.

‘Rem’s so cool,’ Sakura thought and Ino elbowed her friend in the stomach.

“You’re daydreaming again, Sakura,” Ino informed her, “But Rem sure is a handsome one all right and those lean muscles, He’s a hottie. It’s only a waste that all men can’t have children anymore,”

Sakura sighed but Uruka’s stern voice brought them out of their conversation.

“Keep Quiet!” She demanded and everywhere became silent, “For the first match we’re having this afternoon, It’s Rem vs Naruko Uzumaki!”

Sakura and Ino’s eyes widened in disbelief as Naruko, the blond haired Uzumaki made her way to the makeshift arena with a confident smile on her face.

Sakura glanced at Rem only to see that he had moved away from his position at the tree and was in the arena.

‘He’s fast,’ Sakura thought.

Uruka’s eyes widened, she was able to keep up with Rem’s movements but he wasn’t as fast as he was yesterday.

There was a silent acknowledgement from the two fighters as Rem entered the Academy Taijutsu stance.

He was surprised at the fact that Naruko didn’t enter the same stance, Instead she entered…

The Strong Fist Stance!

“Begin!” Uruka announced and Naruko immediately started moving toward Rem who despite his initial surprise maintained his Academy Stance.

Naruko let out a grunt as she propelled her right foot forward, lacing it with Chakra. Rem however dodged to the right but the force behind that attack was astounding.

Using this opportunity as an opening, Rem instantly threw a kick toward Naruko’s face however the Uzumaki proved to be a valiant opponent as she redirected his kick with her palm.

Rem landed on the ground as Naruko brought her foot down, She was sure that her foot was going to hit Rem but to her surprise, he leapt off the ground and dodged her attack quickly.

A small smile tugged the edges of his lips, He had increased his stats once again and he felt proud about it since Naruko probably wouldn’t be able to keep up with him at full speed.

‘But this Uzumaki… She sure is hot,’ Rem thought.

Naruko punched Rem but he raised his hands diagonally and blocked it, the air rippling under the force of the blow.

‘And strong too,’ Rem thought as he suddenly vanished from her sight, much to Naruko’s surprise.

“Where did he-“

She didn’t get a chance to finish her question as Rem slammed his foot into her stomach.

‘Low-Chunin level speeds,’ Uruka noted thoughtfully as she saw Naruko propelling through the air.

-

Author’s Note:

But Naruko isn’t done yet~

I’d really appreciate if you would head over to patreon.com/izana07 and immerse yourself in more chapters of this fic!

8