Prologue
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sora POV

I'm running.
You wanna know why do i run?

Its because i'm running from memories, a memory that will hunt me for the next weeks.

Scratch that, it will hunt me for the next months.

You wanna know what happen?

It happen a few hours ago, but the memory is still fresh on my head.

It all ocured a few hours ago, i called my girlfriend's cellphone to ask if she was gonna take more time in her part-time job.

She said that, unfortunately, she would need to stay a few more hours.

I said that it was no problem, and we ended the call with a "i love you" to each other.

It had passed a few hours since lunch, so i decided to go and surprise her with a slice of chocolate cake that i made, it was her favorite, and i thought she would like the surprise.

I made my way to her workplace, only for a college of hers to say that she already got out with another guy.

She probably went out with a friend, right?

I asked her college if she knew where they where going, and she told me that they where going to a coffee near the river.

I know that coffee, its is near the river, and has an incredible view of it.

I made my way there, only to find her and my best friend in a middle of a kiss.

I couldn't believe what i was seeing, my childhood best friend, and my girlfriend of 3 years were kissing?

I took a photo, and went away, but not after sending her the photo, with a text that we were over.

After that, i started running, trying to find a calm place where to rest my mind.

My phone was blowing up with messages from my ex-girlfriend, and ex-best friend, but i dont care, and turned the phone off.

I was crossing a road, when a truck sudently hit me, well i guess it right to say he slam himself on me.

I went flying and hit on the ground a few meters ahead.

It hurts, it hurts!

I can see my blood on the ground, on my clothes, and it seems i have a few bones broken.

I can hear people screaming, for someone to call the 911, and after that i just falled unconscious.

Waking up, i found myself in a ambulance, laying down on a stretcher, with a one people close to me, it seems to be one of the paramedics.

Paramedic: Stay with me kid. -he grabs my hand. - We're going to the hospital, you gonna be ok.

He turns to the person on at the well, and asks if its possible for to go faster.

I fell myself falling unconscious again, but the medic grabs my hand again.

Paramedic: Stay with me kid, dont you dare fall asleep, we are almost there, just try a few more seconds.

But i can.

My eyes slowly close, and i can only her the medics screaming for me.

Sora: "I guess this is it.... i'm sorry mom, dad."

I fell myself falling into a dark abyss, it seems to have no end.

Sora: "So this is the end of my life...."

A voice then calls from the darkness.

????: Not necessarily.

I stop mid hair, and i'm teleported to the front of a strange gate.

 

I look at it, it is creepy, and emanates a strange energy.

There was something written on the gate, its was written in cursive.with big, dark letters.

"This World behind the door, where time and space have come to a standstill, has only wisdom remaining."

Sora: What is this?

I tried to take a few steps back, but it seems that i was being pushed inside.

????: Open the gate and enter.

That strange voice again, it looks shes talking on my head.

My hands move by themselves and open the gate.

????: Enter.

The voice was even louder this time.

It seems i didnt have a way back now, so step by step, i entered the gate.

It was dark, everything, i couldnt see nothing in front of me.

The only light, was the light of the outside of the gate.

Suddently, the gate closed and the multiple lights illuminated the interior.

There where multiple purple colored eyes, floating in all the room, some of them where showing multiple images, like a live video.

And on the middle of the room, there were a throne, with a little girl was sitted on it.

She has long, white hair, her eyes, are red and purple, it seems they can see through my soul, she is using a purple and dark dress.

The girl calls for me.

????: Get Closer.

Her voice, was calm, but it was strange, it echoed in all of this domain.

Sora: W-who are you?

In a snap of her fingers, i was in front of her, knelling on the ground.

????: My name is Yog Sothoth.

Then it hit me, her appearance, was familiar and her name.

She is one of the Outer Gods of GGZ/Houkai Gakuen.

Sora: A-and w-what do i do here?

Yog just smiles, and tells me to get up.

Yog: I decided that i will give you a second chance.

Sora: C-come again?

Yog: You got my interest, and so, i will give you another chance.

She smiles, a creepy one.

Sora: N-normaly the other side needs to get something in exchange.

Yog: Of course, i will get entertainment for the nexts few years, centuries, and with your help i will be capable of accessing the mortal realm.

Sora: The mortal real!? -i'm a bit surprised. -"it seems that even with all of her power she cant get out of this domain."

Yog gets her hand on  my chin.

Yog: Also you have something "different".

Sora: What...

Yog: Nothing important, for now, you see, this will be good for both sides, i give you a second chance in life, and you give me a way to see the mortal realm close.

Sora: And how will that work?

Yog: I'll make you "reborn" in a different universe, and i will be with you, as a specie of spirit.

Sora: I see, and what world will i be going into?

Yog: There are multiple worlds, but i think the more entertainning one is the GGZ World.

I turn to her.

Sora: GGZ?

Yog: Yes, if i remember right, it was one of your favorite games, wasnt it?

She was right, it is one of my favorite games, but an incredible dangerous one.

Sora: It may be entertainning, but it is also be dangerous, a normal person cannot survive there.

Yog: That is true, and that's why i will give you a few "gifts".

Sora: "Gifts"?

Yog: Yes, i will give you powers, for you to survive on that world.

Sora: What kind?

Yog: How does the powers of Herrscher of Void, Dominance and Binding sound?

Those powers are very strong, especially the binding one.

Sora: It sounds interesting.

Yog: Perfect, also i will give you a few more things, but that you will discover in the future. For now, this will be your weapon.

She snaps her fingers and a almost identical Cross Oath of Judah, appears in front of me.

The Cross is black and purple, and emanates a aura similar to Yog.

Yog: This is The Oath of Sothoth, it will be your weapon in this new world.

Sora: I see....

Yog: So what do you say? Do we have a deal?

She extends her hand to me, trying to give me a handshake.

I think for a bit, the benefits are good, but the downsides....

Sora: If you're coming with me, you will be a kind of a ghost, right?

Yog: That's true, only you will be able to see me.

Sora: Will you not attack anyone?

Yog: I prefer to see instead of acting.

Sora: I see.... then alright.

I shake her hand, and i can feel my body changing, powers are emanating from me, and something is on one of my eyes.

Yog: From now on, you will be know as Sora Sothoth.

A strange stigma is appearing in my eye.

Yog: Nice to work with you.

She turns into a spirit, and seems to fuse with my body.

A portal is open and im pushed by it.

Yog: Now lets go! The main story is about to begin! Hope you can survive My Other Half.

I feel myself falling into the void again.

 

0