AWAKENING !!!
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Hi I am a new author. I have very interesting plot. For that plot to become a full fledged novel I need you support, and for that you need to comment and like. 

Atom finds himself in a dark space with no light. He thought that he would be present again at the orphanage where he used to be. The dark space was so quiet that he could hear his heartbeat. He calms himself by not thinking about anything and doing meditation. While he was doing meditation he saw that there was a rectangular box that was constantly flickering. He thought he was hallucinating at first but during the time he was alive he saw much more than this. After focusing on it the text became clear but the language was not something he could understand even when he knew nearly 1000 languages.

 

After sometime the texts start rearranging themselves and after about a few seconds english words were formed. During this time Atom used all the knowledge he could gather and thought about it but he couldn't come up with an explanation about why this was in his head. When the rearranging finished he could read the words - 

 

“PRIME REALITY BRACH (PRB) 9 

 NAME OF THE HEIR - ATOM HISTOLYTICA

 CURRENTLY LIVING - 69th THOUSAND LIFE 

 MENTAL AGE            - 500 MILLION + YEARS

 BIOLOGICAL AGE     - 69 YEARS

 PHYSIQUE                 - HUMAN

 PHYSIQUE RANK      - MORTAL”

 

After seeing this ATOM became very confused, first of all why his last name Histolytica, even though he doesn't know his own surname, he didn't even have it. ‘What a bad name yuck’ he thought. After the message was displayed he saw another rectangular box with words in an unknown language. The same thing happened as earlier, after some time the words were in english and he could read it. 

 

“To whoever this letter found. I am one of the guardians of prime reality, DImitri Toplov. I am one of the few beings able to survive the war but I will die soon. Prime reality is completely destroyed but due to the sacrifice of the lord of the time we were able to save the core of the reality engine. It's not completely saved but it can be restarted. I hope you could repair and start the engine again as it will bring back the order and erase the chaos. You have a part of the reality engine with you that will be active once it comes into contact with chaos energy. You are able to read this which means that you came into contact with chaos energy. So listen carefully remember 3 things - 

 

1- CHAOS IS SUPREME IT CAN BE USED FOR DESTRUCTION OR CREATION

2- NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE.

3- NEVER TRUST OTHER - NOTHING IS FREE 

 

Even I want you to do this because if the engine is started I will be able to live. If not then, all the survivors that survived the war will die and then your reality branch will soon follow the same path as ours. Remember every part of the reality engine is very mysterious, each has its own different abilities.  My last advice is to improve fast as the world only respects strength”.

 

After reading this he was shocked, but also confused as this information still didn’t explain his endless timetravels, but after thinking about it he finally understood that this was due to the abilities of the part of reality engine.

 

‘Hmm now all this mess is sorted, most probably the war happened in the past and the prime reality ceased to exist. Due to the sacrifice of the lord of time new branches emerge from prime reality and the one in which I live is PRB 9’ he thought while he was still in dark space.

 

‘Finally there is a clear goal that I have, uptill now I was just following the way not making the way’. He then started to meditate and arrange all the lifetimes he had lived till now which were nearly 70 thousand. It was a long and tedious task but after an unknown amount of time he finally succeeded. The amount of time passed was so large that his 9 year old body in the real world  died many times again and again without movement as he was trapped in the dark space, but he didn't know this and was meditating. 

 

After he was done rearranging the memories of all lifetimes in proper order he opened his eyes.

‘Hmm I didn't know that I was the chaos energy responsible for stimulating the engine part in space and not on earth’.

 

He was one of the men to land on the moon in the year 2050 and died on the moon due to helium leakage in the moon lander. This type of death was one of the few rare deaths as he usually dies due to old age.

 

‘So the chaos energy should be in space or on the moon, I think it should be in free space as if it's on the moon then there is no explanation to why it is on the moon’.

 

‘So the time loop is due to the engine part and I should also explore other functions of the part as it is mentioned in the letter that it has abilities’. 

 

‘So what is the engine part and where is it ? Hmm I don't have any object that can be it. Let's not think about it. First I have to find out how to exit this place and what time it is.’ he thought while focusing on the rectangular box with his information.

 

The box showed that this was his 999th lifetime after he entered the dark space.

‘Hmm so it took me about 10 years for the rearrangement and organisation of all my lifetimes’ 

‘I guess I am a genius’

 

After sorting out all the things he came close to the rectangular box and found that it was non-existent, he could pass through it.

‘Is this some kind of mind space ?’. He questioned himself. Just when he thought about how to get out of the dark space, he was back to the real world. After observing the situation and finding himself in familiar surroundings he calmed down. He tried to go again to mental space but failed. He tried many things but nothing worked. 

‘So to get in I think I need chaos energy but to get out I don't need any at all. This is getting difficult for me. There were many things that I wanted to check but I got kicked out due to my carelessness’. 

 

‘This time again I will go to space but with my own rocket and for that I need to find my own company, hmmm this is new’ he thought while checking the surroundings. 

 

It was night time when Atom woke up. He was in a mountain of garbage with tattered clothes with a just bag with plastic bottles in it. Apparently he was a garbage collector. 

Those who will be among the first five to comment can suggest character names that I will be using in the coming chapters. So comment fast. 

1