Chapter 5: family
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

On the side of the floor he appeared two people who were not there before. They were all lying down, their eyes closed, their bodies almost motionless. A petite person who looked like she was about 12-14, with white hair tied into two tails. It's possible that the girl's body is as shiny as the paint on metal, the suits on her body are dark in color and look very mechanical. The other person is a young woman who looks more mature, has a slim body style, and looks no older than 30. She also has white hair but has a short neck, and is wearing a white blouse. . The two of them were both snow white and rosy, and their faces were somewhat similar. The scene of two sleeping beauties creates an attraction as if it came out of a painting.

“You two are…” the boy looked at the two strangers, but he felt strangely familiar. Behind the protective glass, he could not regain his voice.

Beep beep beep

"…You are?"

The little girl opened her eyes after being able to emit the sound device. His sapphire eyes lit up like light emitted from a computer screen, and his mouth spoke a clear, childish voice. Seeing the boy's presence, the girl gave a curious look from head to toe.

“…Aren't you two Yona and Elina?” The boy used his memory to ask.
“Hey, you know me and mama!” The robot girl called Yona widened her eyes when she heard her name being called.
“…Obviously that's right.” The boy seemed to smile brightly.
“Huh, mom!” Yona turned to Elina who was still stunned. The little girl went over to look and was surprised to see her mother still breathing evenly as if she were sleeping, without any fluid on her body. "How..."
“I'm not sure, I controlled you throughout the Meta Child game.” The boy struggled to find a way to remove the protective button, but the blockage disappeared as if responding to his thoughts. Ah… and welcome to Earth, Yona.”
“Controlling me… that's mean, you are!” Yona sat up and looked at the boy when she heard that.

“Uhm, and this is the first time we've met in person. I'm Allan, a British gamer." The boy smiled wryly and extended his hand.
"I-I'm Yona, Meta Child helps with housework..." Yona replied repeatedly, she held Allan's hand, her eyes full of dreams. “…Is it really you, Allan…”
“Hm…” the brown haired boy rubbed and chuckled, shaking his other hand slightly. "What about your promise to meet along with a reward of 1 billion VND?"
“Ah… that's right it's you!” Yona's eyes widened with an excited smile, her expressive song turned worried again. “Um… but I still don't have that kind of money… If this were Earth, I'd just go to the bank!”
“I'm just kidding, don't plan to loot the bank.” Allan was of course gentle and soothed Yona's head. “You've worked hard too, Yona~.”
"It's so exciting when I can fulfill my promise to meet you to repay the favor..." The robot girl smiled in relief, the corners of her eyes becoming wet. “To be able to see my mother again and be safe here, is like an allowed color…”

“Um…” The young woman wearing a blouse lying next to the bed then spoke. She opened her eyes and sat up in confusion. "…Where is this?"
“MAMA!” Yona shouted loudly and ran back to Elina. “Are you okay? Do you have any pain anywhere?”
“…Is this a dream?” Elina bent down, her hands gently caressing Yona's hair and soft little cheeks. She still doubted what was happening before her eyes.
“It's true, mama…” Yona held Elina's slender hands, smiling with tears in her eyes. ”And we have arrived on Earth! And this is Allan, my friend from Earth who has always helped me throughout the trip!”

Elina hugged little Yona tightly, her tears kept falling. The moment of silence gave them the warmth of reunion, something they thought only existed in dreams.

“Thank you… thank you for taking care of my daughter… As well as helping me fulfill my promise to go with her to Earth…” Elina stood up and looked at Allan, she smiled with tears of happiness, her voice choking and choking. She held out one hand, the other wiping away her tears. “I'm Dr Elina, a Meta Child development doctor.”

“I'm Allan, a Gamer. And please don't be so polite, it's hard to abandon a cute girl like Yona. Moreover, I am also very satisfied when accompanying her.” The boy shook hands and gently shook his head. His other hand showed ok, one eye blinked with a smile showing his teeth. “Not to mention she agreed to pay me 1 billion VND ~.”
“…Eh?” Elina blinked a few times when she heard that.
“Mr. Allan said earlier that it was a joke.” Yona corrected me.

“Well, should we go for a walk? To have breakfast and buy a few things for the two of us.” Allan put his hands on his sides and asked for advice.
“Ah, you don't need it!” Yona quickly shook her mechanical hands.
“Is it okay? We have bothered you so much.” Elina asked with a worried look.
“Never mind that.” The boy raised his hand to indicate ok. “Even if we run out of money, the government will still provide for us, so don't worry.”

“The government is so thoughtful~.” Yona was happy to hear that.
“If you say so. I'll probably also need tools and supplies to help maintain the Yona.” Elina replied even though she was a little reluctant.
“And please help me again, Allan! Don't hesitate to ask me for anything!” The girl excitedly accepted help.
“Okay… but carrying all this armor is a bit cumbersome- eh?” The armor surrounding Allan glowed slightly golden. Gradually, the light disappeared, taking the armor with it. The boy was now wearing shorts and a t-shirt. "Back to the way it was!"
“Ooooh!” Yona's eyes lit up and admired Allan's transformation. "What is it?"
“…What technology is that?” Elina rubbed her chin, narrowed her eyes and carefully observed Allan's body
“…I honestly don't know, I just heard someone say it was related to Dream…” The brown haired boy went to the closet to get some clothes.
“Dream?” Yona and Elina both didn't understand that concept, something so vague how it related to technology.
“I'll tell you on the way.”

Allan went into the bathroom to quickly change clothes. He went back out and took his bag and phone and put it on his body. All three of them left the room and the apartment building. On a large London street crowded with people and vehicles under the warm sun, they began their walk in a place full of life. Sit by the coffee shop door and enjoy a crispy, delicious and equally greasy Full English Breakfast. They also buy street dresses and home suits at clothing stores. Even the shop's tools for mechanical engineers were visited. Among all of them, Yona and Elina couldn't help but be curious when looking at people like Elves, Dwarves, Dragonborn, Halfing, Beastfolk, Orcs walking on the streets or driving aerial vehicles.

The group sat at a cafe table watching Big Ben - London's famous clock tower. Allan and Elina picked up their coffee cups and drank. Yona just sat on one side of the chair, absorbed in the bustling scene of this place, feeling excited and curious like a child going out on the street for the first time.

“Your bag is so small and can hold so many things?” Elina took a sip of aromatic coffee and looked at the bag in front of Allan's chest.
“Ah, Bag of Holding, a Compressed Space Magic Tool created with Raw Magic.” The brown-haired boy ate a crunchy and sweet chocolate macaron. "The capacity is about the same as a carry-on suitcase, but it doesn't bulge and is as light as a person can carry it."
“And what is that big circle in the distance?” Yona excitedly pointed at something as outstanding as Big Ben tower.
“Portal, a portal to travel across cities, countries, or planets in the solar system.” Allan took a sip of coffee while looking at the teleportation place. "If the opportunity is right, we can try traveling to the Moon."

“Sounds great!” Yona was amazed when she heard that huge Magic Tool.
“I would rather be on this ground than somewhere outside of Earth.” Elina laughed it off and looked to another prominent place. “So… what about that place that looks like there's a pillar reaching the sky? Isn't that an antenna or an observatory?"
“The pillar is connected to the Dungeon, a dungeon that holds creatures dangerous to humanity.” The gamer boy chuckled and continued. ”If I had enough strength, skills, tools or Raw Magic to be a Hunter or Guardian, I would probably go down there and fight the creatures down there. Just protecting everyone.”

“I see…” Elina smiled in relief, leaning her back against the chair's support. “Seeing this place, people with pointy ears, short, tall, or like animals in a fantasy world… This is truly a different Earth from us. ”
“Here they are all called humans, it's just a different ethnicity.” Allan grinned and pointed his index finger at himself. “By the way, I'm called Earthling.”
“So I'm also an Earthling according to the standards here!” Elina put her hand in front of her mouth and giggled. “The fact that you have strange armor, we came here through your dream. It doesn't sound very scientific, but the presence of things here, I guess the laws of physics are different here.”
"I don't know much, because I only recently learned about Dream-"

“Agh!”
“AAAAAAAAH!”
"ROB!"

The man's painful cry, followed by the woman's panicked voice, interrupted Allan's words. All three of them immediately turned to the sound of the screams. What they saw most clearly was a man wearing tight clothes, he was riding a motorbike hovering above the ground and gliding very fast! In his hands were bags and backpacks, behind them were pedestrians falling or screaming!

“Are you okay?” Yona quickly ran back to ask after the old man.
“M-my bag…” the man stood up with scratches all over his body from the fall.
“Let me give you first aid. You call the police, Yona!” Elina walked over and took out antiseptic and bandages. “Allan!”

When I looked at the gamer, he was already gone. Allan chased after the robber's car at full speed, his whole body now wrapped in white armor with gold trim. He ran far beyond the cars running on the road with a limit of 80 km/h. Even so, Allan is still a long way from a car with a top speed of 240km/h!

“Take this!”

Allan took out a wrench he bought earlier. He threw it straight into the hand of the man holding the bags he stole!

POW
“AGH!”

The wrench collided hard with his hand, startling the robber and causing him to drop his loot. The sharp pain made him cry out, his head turned to look back and he saw the pursuer. The robber quickly slowed down the car to turn around. He reached into his pocket, pulled out a rifle and aimed it at the pursuer.

“IF YOU WANT TO CATCH ME, EAT THIS!”
BANG BANG BANG

He pulled the trigger, a series of bullets flew out of the barrel after the sounds of gunfire. The bullets ripped through the wind and headed towards its target.

Kong kong kong

A series of harsh sounds of metal colliding rang out, the bullets were all dented when they hit their target. The gamer boy still ran at full speed to the robber's surprise! That thief couldn't close his mouth when his bullet-proof armor-piercing bullet became useless!

POW
“GAH!”

Quickly, Allan put the stolen bags on his hands. With one hand he lifted the entire motorbike upside down, with the other hand holding the back of the robber's collar! He himself did not expect that the weight of the car was nearly 2 kilograms and the driver was no different from the 1kg bag in his hand!

“…I made sure there weren't any weird Guardians or Hunters like you around here…” The robber turned his head to look at the other person. Behind the protective helmet, his eyes were wide open, his face pale.
“It's my first day of debut, so I'll just have to endure it.”

Allan shrugged, as he lifted his foot and walked back in the direction he had run. In just a few short minutes, several police cars arrived at the scene while the young man returned the bags to the victims. The elderly man was given first aid and breathed a sigh of relief. The young woman thanked the gamer boy in white armor profusely.

“We'll take it from here.” A police officer handcuffed the robber and put him in a blue and green car.
“Thanks to you guys.” Allan put his hands on his hips, his head nodding in agreement.
“Which Hunter or Guardian are you? I haven't seen your information yet." A police officer took out a small device and pressed the test button.
“I'm not both.” Allan shrugged his shoulders and replied.
“… Well, you did very well, but please follow us to report.”
“Eh?”

The gamer boy was stunned by the police officer's words. Just like that, he sat in the police car and was taken away.

“ALLAN!” Elina was surprised when she saw that scene.
“Where did they take him!” Yona asked her mother confusedly.
“I don't know, but we should go and see!”

After Elina said, she was carried by Yona and they both ran after the police car.

--- A few minutes later, inside the interrogation room at the police station ---

A white room with just a flat wooden table in the middle and two chairs on each side. On one side of the table sat a muscular young man with blond hair and pointed ears. He was wearing a police uniform with a white shirt and black vest. Opposite him was Allan, who no longer had his armor. On their table was a pizza filled with pepperoni.

“Well, I'm quite surprised that the Esport player I know is a Raw Magic user.” The police officer sitting opposite expressed his thoughts.
“I just found out this morning, so I'll give it up…” Allan sat, clasping his hands together and wiggling his fingers, his lips slightly pursed.
“I know you have no bad intentions and no harm has been caused. However, using weapons or magic without permission is not only illegal but can also endanger yourself and those around you." The man nodded in understanding, his hand pointing towards the pizza on the table with a more friendly expression. "Go ahead, I'll treat you."
“Ah, thank you and sorry…” the gamer boy took a piece of pizza and ate it slowly, feeling a bit worried.
“It is permissible to use Raw Magic to ensure the safety of the individual and others. It is not only an obligation but also a right.” The blonde elf police officer spoke a warning about the situation he learned about. “Be careful, robberies and monsters appear more and more. So if you intend to use legitimate force, we will welcome you very much.”
“I'll keep that in mind, and thank you for not punishing me any harsher.” Allan laughed, he gnawed on a piece of pizza with greasy cheese and crispy slices of meat.
“It wouldn't be very fair to punish people who try to do good.”

The police officer laughed and took a piece of pizza to eat. After a while they both finished their pizza, Allan was freed from the police station. Waiting in front of the police station were none other than mother and daughter Elina and Yona.

“Are you okay, Allan! Did they do anything to you?!” Yona ran back in panic. She looked up at the brown-haired boy with trembling eyes of fear.
“It's okay, they didn't punish me at all.” Allan scratched his head and laughed, then patted the robot girl's head. "They just advised me to be more careful, as well as treat the pizza with lots of pepperoni."
“Is that so…” Yona calmed down when she heard that.
“It's good that you didn't get into any major trouble.” Elina breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the good news.
“Okay, do you guys want to go anywhere next?” Allan put his hands on his hips and grinned, completely ignoring the fact that he had just been taken to the police station.

“Today was really fun.” Yona smiled but her expression became gloomy. “But it wouldn't be right to keep bothering you like this.”
“Is that so…” Allan smiled slightly with slightly worried eyes. “… Do Dr Elina and Yona have any plans next? Like returning to your home world?”
“… Looking at this peaceful place, it's hard to want to leave…” Elina bent down slightly with worried eyes, her hand gently caressing Yona's head. “There are too many people who want to take advantage of this child and my research… I don't want her to be caught up in a power and military war…”
“I will follow mom anywhere!” Yona grinned and replied without hesitation. ”Plus, I don't want to leave without repaying Allan's kindness!”

“If you two say so. Where I always welcome both. Feel free to stay until you find a suitable place.” Allan smiled gently to welcome mother and daughter Elina and Yona.
“Thank you, Allan!” Yona grabbed Allan's hand and shook it a few times. ”If you need any help, please let me know!”
“Already.” The brown-haired boy nodded in response.
“I don't mean to be rude, but you look excited, don't you?” Elina stroked her hand to fix her hair, she smiled with a frown.
“When you two tried the game, I met Yona and understood~.” Allan grinned with satisfaction, turned around and strode away, putting his hands in his pockets. ”But… speaking of needing help, I wonder if you will agree to help me do this small thing?”
"What's that?" Yona followed steadily, unable to suppress her curiosity.

“What about being my sister~?” Allan looked back and smiled mischievously, his hand raised to indicate ok.
“Eh, okay?” Yona's eyes widened when she heard that request.
“…And if you criticize me for not being qualified to be your brother, then I-“
“No no, that's not what I meant!”

Allan shrugged his shoulders and was about to give up, but Yona immediately continued.

“Because people who are my siblings can't be close to each other…” the robot girl said a little quietly, but also gave a reassuring smile. “So, I was a bit surprised to hear you say that.”
“Ah, yes, I have to fight them to protect Earth.” Allan nodded as he remembered the problem Yona encountered. “So… your request was a bad idea?”
"No problem." Yona shook her head slightly. ”Even though I don't really know what it takes to be a good brother. But if you don't mind, I'm willing!”
“Heheh, you are already too perfect to be a little sister~.” The gamer boy smiled excitedly, his two hands caressing Yona's soft cheeks. Looking at the innocent smile of that robot girl, it made it difficult for Allan to stop.

“Well, it seems I partly understand the reason for the welcome.” Elina giggled and then placed one hand on one cheek. “But, I can't blame you, Yona is so cute.”
“No objection!” Allan turned to Elina with both hands giving him a thumbs up.
“But if you become Yona's older brother, I'll have a slightly older son.” The female doctor laughed when thinking about how the relationship would change.
“Heheh, Dr Elina is both great as mama or onee-chan~.” Allan grinned, then clasped his hands behind his head. “Let's see… what should we eat tonight~.”

“Ah, then let's go to the market to buy some ingredients! I can prepare dinner!” Yona quickly ran in front of Allan and then walked back in the boy's direction.
“Eh, you know how to cook!?” The brown haired boy's eyes widened when he heard that.
“Yes, I learned how to cook to help you and mama.” The robot girl smiled proudly, her arms raised shoulder-high.
“Yona's meal will definitely make you addicted.” Elina walked next to Allan and patted Allan's shoulder.
“Heheh, so excited for this dinner~.”

The English boy rubbed his hands together, smiling, his mind filled with rich imaginations about dishes. And so, the three of them walked to the supermarket together with excitement and joy in their hearts.

0