Origin-Knight of Despair
187 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A battlefield filled with blood and bodies. There were so many corpses of men and women in full-plated metal armor. They looked like the Knights of the old tales in stories. So many bodies and fallen swords lay across the land. Only three people remained on a battlefield strewn with bodies. 

A knight with all-black armor with black mist coming out of his helmet. The only thing you could see was two red glowing eyes. Facing him was a woman with silver hair and golden eyes. She rushed towards him with a sword in hand aiming to end him with a single blow.

“Die Demon! You have caused much destruction and chaos today. I, Lady Luna, and Sir Nyx will end you. We will bring peace to this realm. We will destroy you for all the towns and cities you destroyed for the sake of your gods!”

Lady Luna had her sword. She went to swing at the black knight's head. But, the demon swung his sword and met her attack head-on. They clashed. A man with black hair and blue eyes rushed at them. He swung at the demon fighting lady Luna. He was able to hit him dead on his head and seemed to slice the black knight’s head clean off.

“Good job Nyx! Finally, we were able to kill this demon. Let us now go back to the kingdom and rebuild and fix the chaos this demon has made to the land”

Nyx smiled as he saw Luna smiling at him holding her hand out to him as he fell to the ground after his strike. He loved her for as long as he could remember. She found him in a ditch after bandits killed his family. She and her family took care of him and made him the man he was today. He got up and walked towards her about to take her hand until he saw black mist behind her rising.

LUNA BEHIND YOU! HE IS NOT DEAD! RUN!”

Sadly, a massive black sword impaled Luna from behind, and it was too late. She looked at Nyx’s face that had a face filled with horror and sadness and eyes filled with tears.

The blade was pulled out of her back as she stumbled towards him. She walked towards him until she reached him and put a hand on his cheek.

“Nyx… I wanted to tell you something after this battle… But it seems like I won’t be able to. I wanted to say…. I love you…I hope we meet…”

 She does not get to finish as the spark in her silver eyes fade. The shine he always saw when they were together in those eyes was forever gone. Nyx’s head faced downwards as he started to shake with rage at the sight of the person he loved, a cold corpse in his arms. Then he heard a voice that sounded like it came from the void itself.

“You foolish non-believers deserve to be in despair. My forgotten gods must have blood to regain their power. All your hate and despair fuels them so they can regain their true power. You only have yourself to blame for having faith in gods that left you to die.”

The Black Knight walked towards Nyx after his zeal towards his gods. Nyx gently laid down Luna next to her weapon. He had one last look at her before he rushed towards the knight roaring in anger at the demon with weapon in hand. He was like a beast possessed as he clashed his sword again and again.

“DIE YOU FUCKING DEMON. YOUR BLOOD WILL BE EVERYWHERE FOR  EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE! MY RAGE IS ENDLESS AND MY FURY IS NEVER ENDING!”

Nyx continued to clash with the demon moving at inhuman speeds. He was pushing his limits all for his rage at everything in the world he could think right now. All while the demon laughed and told him to keep going. He mocked him for how he killed his lover as they clashed. The ground around them makes cracks in the earth as they clashed.

“YES CLASH WITH ME HUMAN. ALL YOUR HATE AND DESPAIR WILL FUEL MY GODS! THIS WORLD IS ALREADY OVER SO WHY FIGHT! GIVE INTO THE ABYSS AND DIE LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE!”

They continue to clash with a black hole in the distance. It opens up and starts sucking up the earth. The sky turned red as they clashed. It was hell on earth at the moment as the black hole ate everything. The Black Knight then backed up and swung to end Nyx. But, Nyx ducked and stabbed him through the chest.

“HAHA TAKE THAT FUCKER! WHERE ARE YOUR GODS NOW! END ME SO I CAN MEET MY LOVER IN THE NEXT LIFE WHILE YOU DIE WITH YOUR WEAK AND FOOLISH GODS!”

The Black Knight Stumbled to the ground letting go of his sword. He laughed as he was lying down on the ground. He was coughing up blue blood as the world around the two broke apart. It seemed that there was nothing left. All the trees and the earth and even all the other bodies were gone. He looked at Nyx, laughed like a madman and pointed above him.

“It is too late for you anyway human. I am not mortal like you. As long as my mission is complete I will be reborn once again to continue my work. But as I die I know this…. You are the strongest I have fought so far. If we meet again I will fight you once more to decide your fate….”

Nyx scowled at the demon as he said his last words. He hoped he would never see it again. He looked at the demon one last time as it turned to dust. He looked around him and only saw a destroyed landscape and the black hole coming closer and closer. Nyx walked to where his lover was laying. He laid next to her, closed his eyes, and held her hand. He waited for the end. 

As the void came for him and his lover, he thought of all the times they were together. He thought of what their life could have been without the chaos and war caused by some so-called gods. He sighed as the void finally consumed him. He opened his eyes and saw only darkness.

Only darkness surrounded him; there was nothing else left. Until he saw a bright light coming towards him. He wanted to reach out and hope for a moment that there was Something after the hell he went through. As he reached the light, he faced a beautiful woman. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She held him and lifted him up. It was strange because he was too big to hold up.

“Welcome to the world Nyx Morningstar! Mommy is gonna take good care of you and make sure to protect you! You are so cute, my little star. I hope you always stay this cute!”

Nyx looked down at his hands. They were little and cubby-like a baby. Then he started to wiggle and squirm in her arms. He tried to figure out if this was happening. Then Nyx realized there was only one solution and that was to scream for his life because he was now a baby.

“WAAAAAA?WAAAAAAAAAAA!”

7