Forums The Thread of Chaos!
56 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Logging on to Starlight Forums

Username- HopeBringer

10 New messages, 4 trending threads

NewMoon(Head Developer)(Admin): Welcome Players and people of all ages to Twilight Online. The Starlight forums are for players to hang out. They use them to spread info or to sell their in-game or real-life items. We will tag verified individuals in various ways, such as Informats and Streamers. Staff will always have a tag and will always be verifiable. Please be respectful, No Doxxing people online, No discrimination will be allowed. Just have common sense on what to say and what not to say. Anyway, have fun!

Golden Monkey: I think we should be respectful. Let's talk about the strong players shaping the game.

Voidgazer: Well I think Zack Fullbringer has a lot of Potential as a mage. His personality leaves much to desire. He is very arrogant and does not want to work with anyone.

SageofWonders: Well it makes sense he would be arrogant. Master Zack has the potential to be an Archmage. He has Fire, Water, Earth and Air. Given enough training he can shape the world itself. Your lesser classes should be grateful he is in this world to begin with.

Warning User SageofWonders for class discrimination. Please be kind and cordial.

BlessedwithNothing: Yep, the magic users want to think they are better than anyone else. I for one think that a player Mark Shepard would be a strong player later on. He has a rare type of hunter class called the shaman. It can take the abilities of the things he has killed through rituals. Sure the rituals take a while but he gets the abilities permanently.

Warning User BlessedwithNothing for class discrimination. Please be kind and cordial.

  LadyofLight: I for one think that Lady Olive is a potentially amazing strong player. She gets more powerful through actions and faith and is the herald of the god of light. She seems to be mentioning another player. Maybe they have some history in real life. I shall support them as well.

Horses101: The Player you mentioned is Nyx. He is a summoner of the Beast type. As we all know we thought that the beast type was weak due to the beta testers. However, they were wrong as his first summon is a Fenrir which is a god eating beast with endless potential.

Voidgazer: Yes Nyx seems to have a lot of potential and his skills I think I have an idea on what they do. I think the best bond is when he has to get close to his summons and treat them right. This is probably the reason why people thought beast type summoners were weak. They aren’t servants, but equals. He loves animals and creatures. He will treat them well. In turn, they will let him use their skills. 

BeastSupporter: It also seems that he will be getting new summons every ten levels so he will be having an army of beasts. They seem to be about legendary creatures. Think dragons, unicorns, phoenixes, and fairies. Any Myth of old he could summon all depends on his luck.

SwordBringer: Don’t forget about his partner that is already in his party. I mean I hate any other class and only like Warrior’s but his partner in his party has a lot of potential. A Spellblade able to use elements with sword skills is amazing. I can’t wait to see what she can do.

Roseishot: She is also hot as hell and lets her man share as long as she gets a taste. Sounds like my kind of woman. She looks wonderful in leather as well.

NeedsaHusband: Nyx is also hot as well. I am so jealous that Rose gets all that everyday. He has the bad boy look but is so cute and loves animals and is fluffy with his inner personality. 

Man of Culture(Pervert)(Fine Arts Lover)(Founder of Council of Men): Rose is so hot. She has a big ass and a great personality in the front. Also curves that would drive any man insane. But Olive has that older sister vibe that would make you want to step on you like a worm. Her assets are as amazing as Rose and she has green hair with golden eyes. She is a goddess that I would want her to sit on my…..

User Man of Culture has been Temp ban for 2 days due to sexual content. 

EarthShaker(Mod)(Peacekeeper): Guys you can like a person and think they are attractive. But please don’t share your sexual fantasies in public. Now you may continue the thread but please just use common sense and don’t do anything stupid!

RosexNyx(Shipper): Well serves that creep right. Rose only belongs to Nyx. How dare you try and get in the way of my ship! Nyx and Rose forever!

OlivexNyx(Shipper)(Supports the Gods): Hmph. Lady Olive and Lord Nyx should be together. Not that slut Rose! My Ship shall be the one that sails!

RosexNyx(Shipper): SHUT UP BITCH THEY WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER! NYX AND ROSE FOREVER

OlivexNyx(Shipper)(Supports the Gods): NO THE GODS SAY THAT OLIVE AND NYX SHALL BE TOGETHER YOU BITCH!

User RosexNyx has been banned for 1 day. The ban is due to aggressive shipping and arguing after warnings.

OliverxNyx has been banned for 1 day. This is because of aggressive shipping and constant arguing after warnings.

Voidgazer: Speaking of the Gods I plan on looking into them. As the whole inviting Travelers to their realm seems to be too good to be true. There must be a reason why they did this and there is not that much information about them.

Godsarehope (Supporter of the Gods and Head Priest of Light) : The Gods can do no wrong. How could they have a bad reason for sending us Travelers to their realm? We should bow down to them, give ourselves to them, and do their work.

Golden Monkey: In the past gods have caused many horrible things. Look at the Greeks. Half of them rape women without a second thought and cheat on each other. They have turned people into monsters for petty reasons. Gods are flawed as humans and even more dangerous. 

Voidgazer: I will still look into it. I want to see if we can get insights on who the gods are and what they represent. We should always try to look into each faction. The Nobles are next after the gods since they have the most wealth and seem to be in power. The Royal family seems interesting. They don’t say what their magic was compared to the Duke houses.

Golden Monkey: I wish you luck friend. If you need help let me know I can ask a few people and look into it. But, I will say I am looking forward to seeing so many new stories and adventures in this new world.

God of Stories(Admin): Well, I think it is time we close the thread. The God Supporters will swarm in and go crazy for questioning their gods. Currently, there are 5000 of them and counting about to come into this thread. So this thread will be closed and opened again tomorrow. 

The God of Stories closed the thread due to incoming spam, and it will be opened tomorrow.

Logging off Starlight Forums

Goodbye HopeBringer

Hello, people of the internet are welcome to my book Twilight online. The past two books are in Hiatus due to not planning enough but they will be back and improved and edited and reworked.

Now if you want to be 2 chapters ahead my patreon is patreon.com/ZeroMoringstar.

Also you can be in the stream chat as well with a username

I will also take into account fan requests on characters and types of classes they want to add that fall into the general categories.

Also if you just wish to support me and join the community then the discord is 

https://discord.gg/8MKhqbtGxt

Anyway leave a comment and enjoy the story I am writing for fun but any support would be helpful so thank you. I am a novice but I am trying my best. I will be trying to get better as I go.

4