A mischievous expedition
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Towers which were only a fantasy known to the world in books were now appearing all around the world. At that time it caused great chaos, some said it would be the end of the world and some said it would be the next hope, A great number of people were mysteriously transported inside the tower without knowing anything the government sent an expedition teams into the tower, but in truth none of them ever stepped out of the tower. The door of the tower never opened.

It's been 5 years since the tower was closed, there were a total of 100 floors inside the tower. Originally everyone thought that clearing all 100 floors would help them get out of here but it has been 2 years since all the floors have been cleared, and still no signs of anything from outside.
The population is already deteriorating due to clearing the floors at a faster rate than ever, There has been no results. Currently, the population count is around 200.

Most of the people are currently residing on the first floor which was an abandoned village that they seem to have completely renovated into a new village.
For now, People seem to have everything inside the tower, good food, unlimited water supply and electricity, and even televisions [to watch one piece] but what they don't and yearn for is freedom. The only freedom to truly roam wherever they want. It's like being trapped in a cage, even though they have cleared the tower the worst thing to notice is that monster waves have been spawning every month and each month it gets harder and harder.

People have one and only one aim, which is to get out of this misery and meet their family members.

[Academy center]

"Stop it, William!"
[I couldn't lift my head out of embarrassment, Still, again I lost. Even though I tried harder than the other kids, I never seemed to improve.
In the academy, there are a total of 25 students and I am the weakest of them all.]

"Please provide your student ID."
[instructor Leonard casually asked]

***

Name: Auther

sex: Male

Dob: 16th July 1XX8

Age:13

Guardian: Neo Erwin

[My name is Auther and I entered the tower when I was 7, I was transported to this tower without my own will]

***

[After checking my student ID the instructor told me to go home since the report would be sent home after a week.]

As Auther walked to his home he felt excruciating pain from all over his body. The training was designed to be harsh since it would be very hard to survive in this kind of atmosphere.

"System open."

{System a 3rd dimensional screen which displays the person's physical and mental stats in numerical values}

As the towers with it came magic, an unknown force that made it possible to manipulate nature to our advantage, a power that transcends reality and mortal strength.

.......
Player: Auther

Age:13

Gender: Male

Mana capacity: 78/100

Physical endurance: 38/100

Mental strength:45/100

Skills: Thrust, swordsmanship[basic]

Innate skills: None

.......

"Ugh still the same, how much ever I try it's never going up. At this rate being a farmer is even better."

Auther slowly picked the pace and started to head towards his home before it was too late. His house was located in a faraway place further than where everyone lived. He met his Uncle coincidentally inside the tower, His Uncle was not transported here rather he was dispatched in here due to the government's request. His house was not so large but a simple house enough for 2 people to live in, he got to know that his parents had died in an accident before the tower even existed. He never felt anything for them since he had no recollection of them.

"I'm back Uncle."

"Well, how did the test go."

"Uncle do you have the next episode of One Piece."

"Don't try to change the topic."

"Uncle who do you think is better Tsunade or Mei Mei."

"Ofc Mei Mei!! Hey hey you there, don't try to change the topic here. Now tell me honestly how it went."

"Well, the instructor told me I did better than last time tho."

"Son I told you, just don't waste your time training. you can look after the farm We can try our best to provide for each other. Also, these expeditions are started to get riskier than ever"

"Uncle please don't. You know about your condition, you're not completely healed. Don't you also want to meet Aunty, She must have been waiting for you."
"But…."

They both knew the situation they were in, they had no more words to argue.Neo had no other choice rather than to rey on his little nephew

Knock! knock!

"Auther are you there!"

" konnichiwa! Konnichiwa! I am there."

[This boy is too playful i hope he remains as kid always, his mother would have been soo much happy to see him grow well, maybe Iseul is here that's why he is so playful]

"Iseul your here!."

Iseul was Authers one and only childhood, she was 12 years old and was very talented in fighting. Auther always wondered why she was so much friendly towards him even though he was not anyone special.

"Why are you so excited to see me? Do you like me auther"

"Who's even excited to see you agh!"
[I am tho, to be honest, I would like to see her cute face every day if possible.[

"Uncle I am going out to play I will meet you at dinner"

"Be careful son, don't go wandering in the restricted area, come back home before 7 pm, hopefully, you guys are not dating or else I will be in trouble dealing with Elsa's [iseuls mother] complaints"

"Uncle Shuddup act your age, Yowai Mo"

{near the entrance of the restricted area}

"Iseul is it a good idea to wander in the restricted area"

"Don't worry auther i prepared everything beforehand, I stole my mother's combat equipment before coming, now let's go"

Auther followed Iseul as she moved forward with a spear trying to protect him from further dangers, till now nothing seemed suspicious.

"Iseul!"

"Ugh! What is it don't scare me like that"

"It's there, the Herb "

"Finally good job Auther your good at observing stuff"

"Well I agree on that, hehe Dattebayo hehe"

"Whatever let's go pick it up"

both of them took each step carefully to close the distance between the herb, The forest was dead silent. They could not hear a single sound. Auther began to extract the herb as fast as possible, Suddenly they started hearing rustling sounds of the bushes. Auther started to hasten the process but the sound of rustling started to grow closer. " Got it, let's go" Suddenly to their surprise a green goblin appeared in front of them.

Auther's gaze shifted towards Iseul, she was totally in her worst state. Her legs were already trembling. She had even peed her pants. Everything for a moment went blank when they encountered the goblin, all that remained was absolute fear.

[I guess this is how it ends, I at least hoped I could've treated uncle with these herbs]

To be continued...

0