Chapter 3: The Supreme Couple
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nova was about to ask why the Trial is so easy but than he saw a Young boy Ascending the Stairway and getting kicked out after Taking 7 Steps so he just said nothing for him these Trials were a joke after all. 

After a Couple of hours Nova Entered the Stairway and took his first couple Steps Immeadeatly some people exclaimed 

"Hey Look at this Guy isn't he moving too Fast?" 

"KYAAA!!!! Hey Handsome pls look at me I'm a big fan of you" 

"ME TOO!!" 

The Boys Gritted their Teeth seeing some of their crushes cheering for Nova, well Nova himself just had a Tranquil Expression on his face and ascended the Stairway soon passing the 50th step. 

"Look he is already at the 50th Step do you think he is gonna Ascend all 100 Steps?" 

"Impossible!! The only one who ever managed to take all 100 Steps was The Founder of the Heavenly Cultivation Academy there is no way that random is as Talented as the Founder" 

"Hehe you are just Jealous that he is so Handsome that every Girl got Lovestruck by his Celestial Appearance I Bet he is gonna Ascend all 100 Steps" 

Meanwhile Nova already passed the 70th Step and decided to speed things up immeadeatly arriving at the 90th Step and taking his 99th still without Feeling the slightest Pressure and finally he took his 100th and the crowd of Participants exploded in cheers mainly from Girls 

"YES!! Good Job Handsome you are on your Throne that is Rightfully yours" 

"He did it!!" 

"He really did it he Ascended all 100 Steps" 

Suddenly a Middle aged man Appeared infront of Nova like a Ghost and Said 

"Congratulations You are the Second person in History to Achieve to Ascend all 100 Steps here take this Token" 

He handed him a Golden Token and Nova Immeadeatly Crushed it and got Teleported to the Second Trial. 

"Hello you two seems like you are the only once who achieved to pass the First Trial in that case let me Explain to you the Second Trial in this Trial we will Measure your Talent and at the same time your Potential the pond behind me is called Silver pond and it can Measure your Talent pls step into the Silver Water and try to take as many steps as you can if you manage to take 100 or more steps you successfully pass this Trial"

The Beautiful Elder Stopped and The other Participant that was a Stunning Young girl With Black hair and an Almost Sinfull Body with A Beautiful Face Hourglass Figure and Voluptuous Chest walked over to Nova and Said 

"Hey Handsome~ Who are you? There is no way someone like you is a Nobody" 

Nova just gave her an attractive smile that could even Charm Goddesses and replied

"My Name is Nova and I am here to find someone who wants to Accompany me on my Journey" 

"Nova!?!" 

"You are the Luxuria Family Queens Son?" 

"Haha well it's a little complicated but I can't tell you everything" 

"Well than how about that we make a Bet whoever can Take more Steps in this Trial Wins and if I Win you will tell me this Secret of yours and I can Kiss you as many Times as I want and if you win you have 1 Wish that I need to Fullfill Agree?" 

Nova Just Shot her a Smirk and Replied 

"Agree" 

"Than it's a Deal!" 

Than Both the Attractive Looking Young Girl and Nova stood beside each other and she counted 

"On 3 we simultaneously enter Ok?" 

"Sounds good" 

"1"

"2"

"3" 

"Gooooo!!!" 

Both Nova and the Stunning Young Girl Simultaneously entered the Pond and made there way to the end as fast as possible the Beauty already managed to Take 123 steps while Nova decided to tease her a bit and be excactly one Step ahead of her after she took her 734th Step she Could barely Move anymore the Pressure too much for her So Nova turned around gave her a Kiss on her Juicy red lips and took her in a princess Carry. 

'What a Handsome Man and he is so Talented too I would normally be Extremely Mad if any man comes to close to me but he is different and that Kiss felt really good' 

Nova without a care in the world just kept taking steps without the slightest pressure on him until he crossed the pond took his 1000th Step winning the bet. 

"You are really Talented Nova you won so as per our Bet you get to have 1 Wish what would that be?" 

"I want you to Accompany me on my Journey trough the Cosmos would that be alright?" 

"That's it? Well yes absolutely I gladly be your Companion so let's go to the last Trial" 

"Sure" 

Once again the Beautiful Elder appeared infront of them 

"Congratulations you two your results were absolutely Magnificent especially yours young man even the Founder only managed to take 892 steps here take this" 

The Elder gave both of them a Golden Token and they Immeadeatly crushed it getting teleported to a Arena without Crowd just the two of them. 

"So a Battle huh" 

"Seems like it" 

"Congratulations for passing the second trial you two in this Trial you will be fighting against each other but don't worry no matter who wins or loses you will both be accepted into the Academy this Trial is just to see your Cultivation Prowess" 

The Stunning Girl suddenly skipped over to Nova and gave him a Deep Kiss before Asking 

"How would we do our Match I'm a Sword user so maybe we can do a Sword battle" 

Nova just chuckled 

"how about a Second Bet? I am a Being you couldn't Imagine to Comprehend so how about this I won't move from this place my hands and legs stay in this place my Mouth is Shut and I won't even blink I promise if you manage to even Scratch me you Win and you get Unlimited Wishes that I all have to Fullfill but if I win you will become my Dao Companion and Be Enternally Loyal to me what do you say?"

"hehe so a Win-Win no matter if I win or lose I get a reward okay I agree" 

"Good than try Hitting me good luck" 

Shing~

A Blade Suddenly appeared right beside Nova 

"Starlight Technique: Thousand Stars!!" 

Suddenly a Thousand Sword Strikes came at Nova with Light speed but before they could penetrate his Skin the Sword suddenly Vanished into Golden Energy like it never existed. 

"WHAT!!" 

"Not bad if you would fight anyone else than me this attack would've killed most of your opponents or atleast heavily damaged them" 

"How did you this!!" 

"Well Explaining it would be pretty Complex so let's just say it like that I am a Being that Transcends even the Heavens that's why you can't harm me" 

"BULLSHIT!! Transcending the Heavens!? Do you even know how big this world is!? The Heavens are an Omnipotent Concept That Transcend everything and create everything it's the Order of this World you can't Transcend it!!" 

"Haha I already knew a answer like that would come so because I won our bet let me show you something" 

Nova Suddenly Appeared infront of her hugged her and gave her a Kiss he showed her the same things he showed Lisa he also made a Soul Connection with her Officially making her his Dao Campanion and showed her some of his Powers that he could use all of that happened within a couple seconds even tough Hours went by for the Stunning Girl. 

"Wow you are... I don't even know how to describe you so you weren't joking when you said that you Transcend the Heavens and are a Being that I couldn't imagine to Comprehend" 

"So now that I made you my Dao Companion I am obviously going to give you some Gifts so that you don't become a burden to me" 

Nova Tapped her onto her Forehead and suddenly a Celestial Golden Energy Enveloped Her and a Voice was heared in her Mind. 

<Initializing System...Complete>

<Welcome to the Supreme System Host>

0