Chapter 5: The Vampire Realm
68 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nova and Kurumi entered the world and immeadeatly noticed a very big city that seemed to celebrate a festival. Many people were running around and it was quite loud so Nova asked an elderly man there "Hello what kind of festival are you celebrating today?" the elderly looking man looked at him with a aggrieved expression "WHAT! does it look like we are celebrating a festival! We are trying to seal a portal that a powerful vampire placed here" "well I am a aray master so could you lead me to the portal I might be able to help you guys" "Kid if this problem could be solved with a aray master we wouldn't be in our current situation don't get yourself caught up in adult territory now scram."

"You have guts cursing my hubby infront of me" Kurumi released a terrifying pressure that immeadeatly squashed the man like a fly "I am glad you get angry because of me but please heal him" "No I won't use my Supreme Phoenix Flames on trash like him" she snorted and looked away Nova just sighed grabbed her und took her into princess carry before using his sense immediately teleporting to the portal. 

Arriving at their destination, they appeared in front of a big purple, red portal that was vibrating intensely "WAIT! Who are you guys? State your names immeadeatly or we will execute you on the spot" Nova didn't even listen and just created a array before entering the portal. Kurumi looked at those idiots and said in a cold voice "if you don't want to die a meaningless death you should keep your mouth shut"

After entering the portal Nova got transported to a gigantic city with a palace infront of him he looked at Kurumi and said "Let's enter this castle but be careful the beings that we will see here live in a Realm that exists beyond the Omega Realm so pretty much everyone here could kill you so be careful" Kurumi looked at him with a surprised expression before answering "I will" 

Nova and Kurumi walked to the palace and teleported Inside it they walked across some luxurious looking hallways and heared a voice talking in a loud tone "We need to establish this portal as fast as possible our ancestors blood reserves are almost empty we need to kill all of these humans on the other side of the portal und absorb their blood or we will grow weaker" 

Suddenly cheers erupted in the big looking Throne room and many people exclaimed "YEAH KILL OF THEM" 

"THEY ARE JUST SOME WEAK ANTS THE STRONG MAKE THE RULES IN THIS WORLD!" 

"ALL HAIL HIS MAJESTY!" 

Nova watched this scene trough his sense and suddenly exclaimed "So that's the reason" Nova suddenly said and teleported both of them into the throne room. 

They appeared in the middle of hundreds of vampires who were bloodthirsty any sane person would say that this is suicide but Nova just said "You have some big plans there mind if I help you guys I unfortunately can't allow you to kill everyone outside" 

The Majestic looking vampire looked at him and laughed "A Human dares to enter this territory and even talk bullshit HAHAHAHAH I didn't know they are so stupid" Someone in the crowd shouted "Let's get him he can give us his blood!" "okay I call dips on that beauty next to him" "Ravage them!!" 

Nova and Kurumi just calmly stood there with a relaxed expression on their face and said "I can help you guys get enough vampire blood to survive but I want something in return" Nova suddenly released a terrifying pressure it was strong enough to force everyone there onto their knees. 

Nova walked to a beautiful young girl in the back that had a very curvy appearance with a beautiful face snow white skin and beautiful blood red eyes 

Name: Luminous Bloodmoon 

Age: 23 

Race: Vampire 

Cultivation: 3rd Stage Sage Realm 

Physique: Primordial Void Physique 

Bloodline: Immortal Vampire Bloodline 

Legacy: None 

Talent: Heavenly 

Luck: Violet 

Nova looked at her and immediately decided to make her his not just because she is stunning but because she is very talented aswell. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHHA" 

"Some random human says he can help us that's the funniest thing I heared all year long" 

Nova just raised his hand and a celestial golden energy appeared and formed a giant pond with Blood filled in it. 

"this is Vampire blood of the Heavenly grade with peak Purity you can absorb this and make yourself stronger also no matter how much blood you absorb it will always immeadeatly refill itself" Nova said in a Calm tone before saying "As a deal for this blood pond I want her" Nova pointed at Luminous who had her eyes wide open "But please don't get me wrong I won't do anything I just want her as my dao companion that will accompany me on my journey"

 Kurumi who was beside him had a surprised expression on her face she knew that she would not be his only Women but that another one would join so soon was surprising so she used her system to see Luminous status and immeadeatly realised why Nova wanted her. 

"So what's your answer" The Vampire king instead of answering walked to the pond and took a taste of the blood inside and it was absolutely delicious. Seeing the kings expression the other vampires also wanted to taste the blood but they refrained from asking. 

"I agree under 1 condition"

"of course what would that be?" 

The king pointed at her daughter and said "she has to agree with it" Nova looked at Luminous and Appeared infront of her he held out his hand and said "would you like to accompany me princess if you do I can promise you that you will become a lot stronger" Luminous looked at him for a moment with a blushing face and replied "I agree" 

In that Moment a Celestial Golden Energy enveloped her and a voice was heared in her mind. 

<System initializing... Complete>

<Welcome to the Supreme System>

"S-System!?!" 

She suddenly bursted out with wide eyes her father looked at her and said "what's going on are you feeling alright?" "Yes yes I am fine but that young man just gave me a System" she replied in a timid voice "WHAT!?!" Nova just took her hand and gave her a headpad "Don't worry this system will make you a lot stronger very quickly" [Author News here some people will get Confused because of the system I mentioned systems in this world are essentially lagecy's that help you cultivate faster because you can get treasures from the system that you normally wouldn't get or can get raise in your Status like kurumi's Supreme Talent that she only got because of the system so yeah I hope that helped and write some ideas for my Story into the comments would be very helpful thank you] Nova took her hand and said "So now that you have that blood pond you don't need to kill the humans outside so I will destroy the Portal" Nova teleported himself, Kurumi and Luminous outside the Vampire Realm and with a simple snap of his Fingers destroyed the Portal. The people outside couldn't believe what they were seeing. "did he just really destroy the portal? But how even our city lord couldn't destroy it and he is a 6th stage Emperor realm cultivator" 

Nova looked at Luminous and asked her "did you look at your status?" Luminous replied in a shy tone "yes I did and I still can't imagine to meet someone like you" While giving her the system Nova also made a soul connection with her and showed her all the things she needed to see to trust him. 

Nova proceeded to teleports them to a Dimension in the Omega Realm and Suddenly a Golden Aura enveloped both Kurumi and Luminous. "This Aura protects you guys from getting erased while being in this realm I also didn't give Luminous her gifts yet so while I do that pls cultivate inside your domain Kurum" "Ok see you guys later" like that she vanished from her position. Nova opened his hand and a Celestial Golden Energy Vibrated inside it forming a Golden orb. "Here absorb this it's gonna improve your bloodline" Luminous a little hesitant absorbed the golden orb and suddenly heared a notification. 

<Congratulations host for absorbing Supreme Vampire Blood>

<Congratulations Host for evolving your Bloodline>

<Congratulations host for successfully becoming a Supreme Vampire>

<Supreme Vampire Bloodline>

Grade: Supreme

Purity: Flawless 

Description: The Supreme Vampire Bloodline is the Strongest Vampire Bloodline in Existence Transcending even the Celestial Vampire Bloodline that was stadet to make you Invincible, Immortal, and invurnable

<Supreme Vampire's Blood Manipulation>

Grade: Supreme

Quality: Flawless 

Description: The Blood of a Supreme Vampire like that of a Celestial Vampire is Golden Celestial in color with the difference that the blood of a Supreme vampire is Immeasurably stronger and also purer it can destroy and erase everything in existence even the heaven's themselves 

<Supreme Vampire Transcends the Celestial Heaven's> 

Type: Movement technique 

Grade: Supreme 

Quality: Flawless 

Description: The Strongest Vampire Movement technique in existence enables you to move faster than the concepts of Speed and time itself it also Transcends the Concepts of Space or distance making you able to move faster than instantaneous also known as Immeasurable Speed 

<Supreme Vampire Domain>

Grade: Supreme

Quality: Flawless 

Description: The Strongest Vampire Domain in Existence It's Size Transcends conceptual infinity itself and makes you Omnipotent it also constantly Produces Supreme Qi the Strongest and Purest Qi in existence 

<Vampire Transformation>

Grade: Supreme 

Quality: Flawless 

Description: The Vampire Transformation of a Supreme Vampire is the strongest in existence making you able to release your True Form that evolves you into a Demon like creature that makes you Immeasurably stronger and enhances all your abilities 

After reading all of these Notifications tears started to fall down from her eyes and she started silently sobbing. "Why did you do this we just met each other" Nova looked at her and gave her a hug trying to comfort her "Well my Eyes are Special they can see everything and I could clearly see that you are trustworthy so I gave you this gift" She just continued sobbing not being able to stop crying "Thank you Nova I love you" she said with a red face and embarrassed expression. 

Nova just kept hugging her comforting her to the best of his abilities. "Let's wait here until Kurumi returns ok?" she just nodded still tightly hugging him. 

Somewhere deep in the cosmos there was a handsome young man sitting on a throne looking at a tablet with the words Celestial on them. "So there appeared another Supreme Beast a Vampire this time how does this happen? Never before In history did so many Supreme beasts appeared all of a Sudden hahaha I feel a headache coming" sigh he closed his eyes and got back to sleep. 

Meanwhile Nova and Luminous had fun Cuddling and kissing each other while leaning against a tree without a care in the world until kurumi appeared. "Ara ara~ so you are a needy vampire I would have guessed that after seeing your timid Personality" Luminous got embarrassed by that remarks and quikly buried her face into Nova's chest. Kurumi seeing this just laughed and also gave Nova a kiss "where is our next destination?" Nova kissed her back and replied "Who knows we will just be wandering inside this Layer for a bit and let's see while we leave or if we find something interesting" 

Kurumi just sighed and said "Seems like we have company but what do they want?" 

0