chapter 0: meetings and secrers, the start
108 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ahamanortur Gococohorp is a 1.65m height boy with green eyes, a pale skin and short black hair, he don't usualy goes out that much and now he starting his life at highschool.

on start he just hardy participat on classes and on interval he just sits alone drawing random stuff, varying from cat girls to bunnys, as the days passes he notices a strange girl that also seems to be a looner, her hair is yellow with orange hair tips, her eyes seems to be in diferents colors being left purple and right one green, her boobs seems small and she seems about the same height as him, if not short, she also looks like she constant hear a strange black coat with detachable sleeves, aham seems curious so he tries to go talk with her...

Aham (Ahamanortut): hi, i noticed you don't goes out much during interval, im Ahamanortut Gocohorp, but you can call me Aham for short, who are you?

Ayla: does my name matter?

Aham: yes, im trying to be friendly, cause im curious about you...

Ayla: im Ayla, that all...

he interrupts her

Aham: nice to meet you Ayla, that a cute name...

She glares annoyed and replies

Ayla: ok, now leave me alone

as she put her hands on seat and start sleeping Aham back to his seat.

then on next days Aham start trying to aproach the quiet girl, he tries atfirst small talks and lunchs, eventualy she start to speak more with him, and both gets close to each other, until one days she ask him to goes to school roof after class, he accept, on school roof

Ayla: since we friends now, i fell i can reveal a little secret...

he interrupts her

Aham: you like girls?

she glares at him, then replies

Ayla: no, it something creepier

she start detaching the right sleeve, revealing a very beaut skinny hand

Aham: i see, the creepy secret is that you have hands...

she ignores him and then detaches the right sleeve, revealing a skinny arm ending with a very strange black hand with long red nails, Aham seems shocked...

Ayla: you scared of me now right?

Aham: nah, these are cute, in a weird way, did you born that way?

Ayla: nah, i didn't born this way, it just one day i woke up with my hand like that, at first my mom got surprised and shocked but eventualy she got used, she also helped me trying to hide it.

Aham: anyone else aside her know?

Ayla: nah, i alway made sure no one know cause they might be scared of me, i wonder if one day i can have a normal left hand...

Aham: don't worry, i'll help you find a way to return you left hand to a nornal one and hide it in the meantime

then from that day both Aham and Ayla got very friend with each other, without knowing all weird story they were about to involves into.

0