(A) FIRE in my SOUL!!!!
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Writer Note: I left some funny ahh notes here, you can ignore them as those are like comments you do when programming. You can read them as future proofing and such, but I figured it's completely up to you. 

"This fire within me, is what keeps me, and my partner the wheels turning."

Kamiyama High School, my school, is as lively as the Wonder Stage, the usual. I am walking at the hallway, greeting everyone that smiled at me. Students of different classes are chilling at the hallway, talking about what comes to their next classes and their performances too. I encountered Mizuki Akiyama and talked. 

"Say, An, which type of performance would you rather have?", Mizuki asked me with a modest tone. 

"Ehh, why are you asking me this now? Well, I'd rather have to do one with a partner, in sync and charm.", I replied to their (Funny ahh writer note: oh damn pls don't come to my home and infiltrate) question. 

"Haha, looks like An's getting flustered.", Mizuki teased me. 

We've talked more and more, until I heard the bell rang, and then, we head to our classrooms together. I sat on a chair on one of the front row, just to ensure I get everything I can write on. Classes are, not exactly the type I would stick around with, but I managed to do so. With the best of my abilities, I wrote all the lectures for me to read back when I forget them and as information I can use when it comes in handy. 

"Hey everyone, a quick reminder, if you can hold a performance here, we will be holding an event here at Kamiyama High as means for everyone to showcase their talent, regardless of whether you'll perform alone, or with a partner. Come talk to me, or the principal if you guys want to sign up. I myself, will...well, can't say anything beyond that point as, this is a surprise to my lovely students.", the teacher said in a seductive tone. (Funny ahh writer note: Seductive tone? Well, that's new, but I guess I like it, I get aroused.)

"Class dismissed. Go home safely.", the teacher said and followed with a wink that attracted all the boys on our classroom.

The boys do admire the teacher often, and I get it why too. She's an angel in personality, and her elegance is as silk as the finest cloth that I'd always want to caress. Anyhow, as I've gone out of classroom, I saw a girl getting picked on by boys and took her glasses. I immediately rushed to the scene to prevent anymore accidents. 

"Hey, watch what you're doing to that girl.", I said, and with my reflexes, I stopped the boy from taking her glasses. With my fierce face, the bullies ran away, with one of them leaving their bags behind due to the tremble he felt. 

"This is yours, isn't it?" I said, and threw his bag for him to catch. The bullies left now, I pat the girl's head to assure she's gonna be okay. 

"T-thank you. Uhmm... An, right?", she asked me. I nod my head and showed my ID to her. She got captured in heart to what confidence was shown to my photo. Her eyes, shined more than she ever could. I was moved, and fell in amusement. 

"Nice to meet you.", I said, and smiled at her. 

"Nice to meet you too, I am Kohane Azusagawa...ahh...sorry...", Kohane said. She was a shy type girl, hence, she keeps looking on the floor. I pat her head more for her to be comforted despite what happened. 

"It's alright, Kohane. I am here. So, would you like to try on performing someday too, or perhaps be my partner?", I asked Kohane as, she may be shy but I do know that, she got the looks of a fierce performer, she has to believe in herself more often. 

"I...I'm sorry, An-chan. I can't. There's too many people, I can't stimulate, thus losing focus on performance." Kohane answered as tears starts raining from her eyes. I felt sorrow, as I knew what it felt like to be in her shoes. 

I nodded when Kohane said that and pats her head one last time before leaving. 

"I see. Well, I'll take my leave here, can you head home on your own, Kohane?" I said. 

"Looks like my path is clear here, I can go now. Thank you, An." Kohane answered. 

I nod at Kohane and took my leave to school. She was about to leave too but she took a different path, maybe, she's near the school? Perhaps. I shouldn't think deep into this, I have to head back to the cafe. I've walked my way to the cafe my father and I owned. On the cozy environment of the cafe, I sat on a chair alone, feeling the sadness inside of me, like how there's a rain above my head. 

"Hey, An, what's making you feel under the weather? You are not usually this pale.", my father asked me with slight positivity. 

"It's nothing, father. Actually, whether my desired partner does not want to sync with me, does that make you feel sad too?", I asked father.

"No."
"Whether the fire needs kindling, he or she steps up, just to lit it up, to energize the soul."

That's what my father answered to me. The cloud above my head clear itself, to bring light to my mood. After hearing those words, I feel energized for tomorrow, regardless of what happens on that day, I don't know. I thought to myself, "I'll just go in a straight line, not in circles."

The day came for the event at Kamiyama High. The environment is very "festy" (Funny ahh note: Get it festy because it's a festival, okay I'm out of here), way more livelier than the usual nature of the school. While it's also livelier, the feeling of chaotic fun is still there, perhaps, someone is cooking up a fireworks show for the sunset. The vibrant colors of the decorations always pleases my eyes, somehow, I feel a little more motivated than before. I might be late for the registration but, I asked the masters of the event to atleast sign myself to perform. 

"Ahh, is your dad coming along too?", one of the event masters asked. 

"Yes, but I asked him to back me up to play the song that I will sing today.", I said. 

The event master smiled as he gets to see my father. After all, he's a famous musician, and a really kind guy with the quirks. With slightly high spirit, I walked to the stage corridors to check what's up. I saw more performers and, is that, a firework?!!!

Ahh, that's Rui we're talking about. He excels in robots, doing all these school pranks, now, he's doing fireworks for this very event to send off. For now, he's preparing that so I shouldn't bother him. (Funny ahh note: Where tf did Rui came from? WHAT?!!!). Rui stares at me, menacingly. (Funny ahh note: JOJO REFERENCE, IN A PROSEKAI FANFICTION?!!!!!)

I chilled on the hallway as the event hasn't started yet. Remembering what my dad said, I felt way more motivated to perform than before. I practiced my fierce vocals for the song that I will perform with, somehow, Kohane heard me but did not bat an eye. I felt embarrassed as they can hear me shout so powerful that maybe, it has the capabilities to reach the audience, even Kohane. Forgetting that, I immediately head on the back of the stage, somehow, I heard Kohane singing. A sweet tone, coming from a cute hamster, I adore it the most. Hearing her sing, makes me more motivated than I did when I practiced my vocal warm-up. 

"Someday, you and I, are partners." 

To be continued in Kohane's perspective... (Writer Note: The perspective mentioned will continue the story but in Kohane's POV more.)

0