All For Peace
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The unknown prisoner says. 

"No, please, I serve good, I seek peace." 

*CHLAK 

"Ahhhhhh" the prisoner cries in pain. 

Inara stabs a kunai into the prisoner's right leg, sticking it into the ground. 

"I too am one of those who fight for the prosperity and peace of Amegakure and I am capable of doing anything for it and so far, you seem to be one of the obstacles to this future I am fighting so hard for..." Inara says seriously. 

"Okay... I'll say whatever you want..." The prisoner says, crying with pain and overwhelmed with shock. 

"I'll ask you one more time... who do you serve?" Inara asks. 

"Ahh... aff..." the prisoner mumbles, still reluctant. 

"I work with Kotaka, we try to bring peace to Amegakure" the prisoner says. 

"Kotaka, what do you mean you were sent by Hanzõ?" Inara asks. 

"No... aff... Kotaka is the leader of this organization, we're looking for ways to gain more influence so that we can act politically, through referendums or committees" the prisoner says. 

*Tchlak 

"Ahhhhh! ! !" The prisoner screams in pain. 

Inara rams a kunai into the prisoner's last left leg and says the following. 

"Don't you fuck with me, do you think I look like an asshole? If you have this stupid interest in acting politically as a union or whatever, what the fuck were you doing spying on Hanzõ's godson?" Inara says with her face close to the prisoner. 

"Ahh... yes..." The criminal is still hesitant. 

Inara holds the kunai embedded in the prisoner's leg and twists it into the cut. 

"Ahhhahhh ahhh" the prisoner shouts. 

"I'm not liking your answers" ​​Inara tells the prisoner. 

"Ok... ok fine... ãhh, I was ordered to take a closer look at the supposed new prodigy of Amegakure to plan his kidnapping, the... the organization is keeping an eye on him because they don't know if he is a Jinchuuriki or just a prodigy, and... ... because he is Hanzõ's godson, the organization might see him as useful to us, I'm not too sure what they would do with the boy, but I swear that's all I know...". Says the prisoner, tormented by the torture. 

*Tchlank 

"Ah..." The prisoner groans in pain. 

"Listen, what's your name?" Inara asks. 

"Uhh... it's Wakino Utamuro sir..." Wakino says. 

"Look here Wakino..." Inara says and takes out the regional map of Amegakure. 

"I have access to all your data within the company, I know that you were once a ninja of our village before you invented this naive little peace game of your cute little organization, so here's what I'm going to propose" Inara says. 

"You are going to give me the location and names of everyone involved in this organization, otherwise your family will pay for you, one by one, for every mistake you are lying to me about right now." Inara says. 

Wakino's eyes trembled, afraid to give false information, even if it was unintentional. 

After a short moment, Wakino tells them 5 places and 5 names. 

Nakata Shiki 

Oshiro Kansuke 

Miura Hoshi 

Umeda Nobuhisa 

Kotaka Shusaku 

And the name of the organization was Fukkatsu. 

Inara says. 

"I hope all this information is correct, it will make it easier for you and me..." 

"Ah... I... I told you everything I know..." Wakino says pleadingly. 

"Of course, you were a great help..." Inara says and stands up. 

Inara creates a clone to stop Wakino's bleeding, puts a bomb seal on her clone's chest and says. 

"Wakino, if you think of anything funny, this clone will explode, and if I know that this clone exploded with innocent people around it, I'll make sure you're alive to see what happens to your family..." Inara says in a merciless tone. 

*Gulp 

Wakino swallows dryly and nods in agreement. 

Inara leaves the scene to look for Kosuke. 

Meanwhile, in the Rain Village. 

Kosuke was returning home, passing through a less populated alleyway, until as he was jogging back he noticed a strange presence at the end of the corner he was walking, it was what looked like a man wearing clothes that covered a large part of his body. 

Kosuke found the man strange and continued running, while Kosuke was distracted by the suspicious man. 

*Tush 

Kosuke takes an unnoticed blow to the face. 

*Punch 

Kosuke falls to the ground groaning in pain. 

"Ouch... Ahh" Kosuke moans. 

"You're coming with us, kid." Said the mysterious Ninja 1. 

Kosuke, who had his face in his hands due to the impact, looked slightly between his hands, still a little dazed by the conversation between the two ninjas. 

"Do you think this is the right boy?" asks the mysterious ninja 1. 

"Sure, look at the marks on his hand." Mysterious Ninja 2 replies, taking Kosuke's arm and lifting it. 

"Hm?" Kosuke mumbles, slightly awake. 

"Humph... he's waking up" Mysterious Ninja 1 says. 

Mysterious Ninja 1 picks up a two-handed sledgehammer and says. 

"Leave it to me." 

"Don't overdo it..." Mysterious Ninja 2 says. 

Kosuke reaches a lapse in his awakening and manages to use the support of Mysterious Ninja 2 holding his wrist to do a backflip, hitting Mysterious Ninja 1's face and using his face as an impulse to project himself onto the wall of the alley. 

*Tush 

"Ahh" Mysterious Ninja 1 moans in pain. 

*Tclak 

Kosuke lands masterfully on the wall and watches the two ninjas. 

"Aff... so that's the black eye of Amegakure" says mysterious ninja 1. 

"Amegakure's black eye?" Kosuke thought. 

"Kid, don't make this harder than it has to be..." The mysterious ninja 2 complained. 

"What do you want?" Kosuke asks. 

Both ninjas look at each other. 

"It has to do with you... but that's not the point right now" Mysterious Ninja 2 says. 

Mysterious Ninja 2 carries a scythe the size of his entire body, even a little larger, and Mysterious Ninja 1 wields an extremely heavy sledgehammer, creating a contrast with Ninja 1 being more burly and heavy, while Ninja 2 is lighter and presumably more agile. 

"Ugh... you're annoying, boy..." says the mysterious Ninja 2, throwing a blow with the scythe that will hit Kosuke right in the eye. 

Kosuke dodges and watches as the scythe smashes into the wall. 

*Tchlak 

"That cut was much deeper than a normal scythe could do, these guys are mercenaries at least" Kosuke thought. 

Just as he was about to dodge, Kosuke heard a grunt. 

"Urgh" groaned the mysterious Ninja 1 and prepared to swing a sledgehammer. 

"Damn, I can't dodge!" Kosuke thinks. 

Kosuke concentrates on activating his suzaku umbrella, but... 

He misses. 

"Tsk damnit..." Kosuke thinks. 

*Tush 

Kosuke is hit hard by the blow, hitting the handle of the scythe, throwing it away with him and hitting the wall at the end of the alley. 

*Crash 

The force of the impact slams Kosuke into the wall. Dazed, Kosuke regains consciousness and sees the silhouettes of the two ninjas coming towards him. 

"I told you it would be hard work" the mysterious Ninja 2 says, lifting his scythe from the ground with a slight effort. 

Kosuke... loses consciousness. 

//
 
Author note 
 
10 chapters ahead at patreon.com/persima

0