The Myth of Kotaka
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You really are a pain in the ass, aren't you, Inara?" Kotaka said.

Inara was ecstatic.

"How did he manage to hide his presence with such speed?" thought Inara.

"LEAVE THE GUY KOTAKA, HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT" Inara exclaimed.

"Hm" Kotaka said dismissively.

"You don't understand our intentions, you don't know the first thing about the real problems of this village" Kotaka said.

"Tsk" muttered Inara.

Kotaka turned his eyes slightly to Hamada, who was still being held hostage by Inara's clone.

"Hm..." Kotaka muttered.

*Tsum

Kotaka approached the clone with surprising speed and landed a blow to the clone's ribs, making it disappear instantly.

"Argh!" The clone screamed in pain.

*Puff

The smoke created by the clone's disappearance drifted towards the path of the punch, with such force as Kotaka had imposed.

*Swoshhh

Inara was distraught, Kotaka was his sensei in the pre-war period, it was what made him grow from a chunnin to an elite ninja, Inara respected Kotaka's strength even more as his former sensei, but at the moment, he had no choice but to fight him.

Kotaka was an extremely effective frontline general, his fighting level was on par with Hanzõ's, but nothing had been confirmed about this difference in power, as we had never seen a fight between the two ninjas.

Such uncertainty made Inara tremble with fear, Kosuke was under his control, Yamasaki and Miura were right next to him, and even worse, Hamada was also under his control.

Miura would never be able to fight a ninja of Kotaka's level.

*Swoshhh

Kotaka returns to Kosuke's unconscious side, this time with Hamada carrying him.

"Tsk... shit shit shit shit" Inara thought.

Kotaka puts Hamada on the ground, adjusting the position of his thigh.

*Crack

"URGHHHH!" Hamada shouted in pain.

Kotaka summons a simple piece of wood and places it next to Hamada's thigh, tying it with two bandages to hold the leg in place.

Kotaka channels chakra into his hand and relieves Hamada's pain, who stops moaning in pain.

"This will stop the pain, but he won't recover for a few days" Kotaka muttered.

From a distance, Inara wasn't sure what Kotaka was saying, but he understood the procedure that had been done to him during the war, Inara had also broken his arm during the war, but it was medical ninjas who had saved him, and Kotaka was one of the few who knew how to perform such medical techniques on his own.

"My clone should be in the village by now, I need to hold them off for a while... but how am I supposed to do that?" wondered Inara.

"Urgh... hm..." Kosuke mumbled.

Kosuke woke up.

Looking at Inara Kosuke says.

"Sensei ?"

*Tushh

Kotaka stepped on Kosuke's face, pinning him to the ground.

"Ah!" Kosuke shouted with a muffled sound.

"You'll serve our arsenal well boy, if you obey us, we'll consider letting you live" Kotaka said mercilessly.

Kotaka pushed Kosuke in the face, turned him onto his back and bound his hands with a chain.

*Tchlink

The chain was very stiff.

Kotaka took Kosuke by the neck, lifted him up and said.

"If you obey us, you can stay awake" Kotaka said.

Yamasaki lifted Hamada and put him on his shoulders.

Inara was still out of ideas.

"Are you still determined to save this boy?" Kotaka asked, looking at Inara.

"Tsk" Inara muttered without response with a distressed expression.

"Hm" Kotaka muttered.

*VUOSSHHH

Kotaka approached Inara and hit him with his iron glove.

*Tchimmm

Kotaka blocks the blow, chakra flowing into his kunai.

*TCHIMmMmMmMm

The impact was so strong that the sound overlapped the sound of the rain for a moment as it reverberated.

*TCHIK

Inara's kunai was broken.

Inara was thrown in the opposite direction of the blow, causing it to spin through the air three times, yards from where it had been.

*Vushh

As Inara was thrown by the impact of the blow, Kotaka reappeared directly in front of him, ready to fire the second blow.

Inara gasps in surprise in the millisecond before impact.

*VUSSSSHHHH

*TCHIMMMmMmMm

Kotaka's hand has been caught by a blade.

Kotaka stops in place with his arm raised in an attack position.

*Ploft Ploft

*Crackkk

Inara uses another kunai to maintain balance and stop the push.

Inara looks at Kotaka and sees the blade attached to a chain on Kotaka's left.

With Inara, Kotaka observes the current's path to its user.

"Hanzõ..." Inara murmured.

Hanzõ had arrived.

Hanzõ pulls his kusarigama back, opening Kotaka's guard, and using the momentum of his kusarigama's stop, Hanzõ turns his body counterclockwise and fires a blow at Kotaka's place.

*Tchrimmm

The blade goes straight at Kotaka.

Kotaka dodges with his surprising speed.

*PUMMMMM

Hanzõ destroys part of the ground with the impact of his blade.

*Tchrimmm

Hanzõ stops his kusarigama and then says.

"Shunshin no Jutsu"

Hanzõ teleports right in front of Kosuke, grabs his blouse and returns to Inara's side with his "Shunshin no Jutsu".

*Tchim

Kosuke, Inara and Hanzõ stand in front of Hamada, Yamasaki, Miura and Kotaka.

"Haha... you haven't lost your peak yet, have you Hanzõ?" Kotaka said dismissively.

"You've never seen my true strength, Kotaka" Hanzõ said to Kotaka without blinking.

"Tsk" Kotaka muttered and lost his pose.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu"

*Puff Puff

Kotaka summoned two special breathing masks and gave them to Kosuke and Inara.

*Tchlink

Hanzõ releases Kosuke from his handcuffs.

Kosuke and Inara put on the masks.

Hanzõ realizes that Kosuke's mask didn't fit properly, so without saying a word, he surprises Kosuke by arranging his mask and making it fit perfectly.

Kosuke looked at Hanzõ with respect for his superiority, Kosuke had never seen such a powerful ninja in battle before, Hanzõ's calmness and seriousness gave him the ambition to be such a leader one day.

Kosuke was surprised, confused and distressed, but also determined to become a better ninja.

"KOSUKE!" exclaimed Hanzõ.

"Huh?" Kosuke expressed his surprise.

"I want to see if you're really worthy to be my godson!" Hanzõ exclaimed.

"Hm!" Kosuke said and agreed to his test.

Hanzõ turned his eyes to Kotaka and said.

"You won't disturb our search for peace, Kotaka" Hanzõ said.

"You don't know peace Hanzõ, your determination as a leader is admirable, but your direction will bring ruin to Amegakure, you will remember my words soon enough" Kotaka said.

Hanzõ listened attentively to Kotaka's answer and said without answering.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu"

Hanzõ hit the ground with his right palm, forming the symbols of the summoning and Hanzõ said.

"IBUSEEEE ! ! !"

*PUFF

A huge cloud of smoke forms around Kosuke and Inara.

Hanzõ calls his salamander and says.

"Let's end this"

 //
Author note 
 
10 chapters ahead at [email protected]/persima

0