[Explicit] Chapter 6 – Bliss, then Oblivion
147 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I kicked my legs back and forth, sitting on the bench. My uniform lay neatly in my work bag. The sun was getting close to setting, its amber hues streaking the skyline. It was getting chilly, with the breeze tustling across my face and hair. My hair wrapped around exposed skin, shielding it from the cold embrace of the elements. I hear the door to the DPT open finally. Shimmer stepped out, looking no worse for wear, hair immaculate as always. 

“Finally!” I shouted as I ran up to her. “Are you okay?” I asked nervously.

“Ease up girl,” Shimmer was shaken a little by my surprise. “I’m fine, are you okay?”

“I’ve been better, we have a lot to talk about…” I replied.

“Yeah we do. I suppose I was your ride today huh? How long were you waiting out here?” She asked me.

“Uhmm..” I pondered a second, and looked at my phone. “Quite a bit now, but it's fine. I’m glad to be above ground.” I laughed nervously but relieved. “I’m just happy to see you again.” 

Shimmer blushed, but quickly waved it off. “You’re sweet, you know that?”

Now it was my turn to be modest. “Of course not. Just knowing what is down there, I’d rather not see you dead.”

“Well, I can take you home now, are you ready to go?” Shimmer asked.

I nodded.

The drive was mostly uneventful, as we both needed the time to decompress. Sunlight shone through the driver side window, highlighting her metallic colored hair underneath her top layer of black. She seemed at ease finally, seeing that I made it through today mostly unscathed. I shifted in my seat, my hair began to shift color again, to a softer pink. I could feel my heart pulsing in my veins again. We pulled up to my apartment.

“So Lynn, we’ll need to talk more. Please reach out.” She handed me a slip of paper with her number on it. She gave me a smile. I curled my hair with my fingers in sync with its movements. 

“Do you have to go so soon? We could relax a bit, I just.. I still feel rather stressed.” I said. Shimmer gave me a glance and looked away.

“Are you asking… will I stay the night?” She asked me.

My heart jumped. “No-no! Not if you don’t want to. I just err.. I…-”

Shimmer put her hand on my shoulder, my hair now a bright pastel pink. “It’s okay, I can stay with you, if you feel you need it.” She blushed back at me, this time not hiding it. With a blinding speed, I hugged her, impacting the side of her chest as I couldn’t help myself.

She caught me in her arms. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I fought them. She began to pet my hair, with it following her touch. “Thanks Lynn.” She was beaming at this point as I looked up at her face from her chest. “Thank you Shimmer.” We both walked into the apartment as the sun finally set.

I opened the door, though the key felt weird in the lock. “Oh yeah.” Remarked Shimmer. “We gotta replace that lock. I’ll help out.” I forgot about this. I was so tired and worn this morning I couldn’t believe I made it through today. We both collapsed onto the couch in my sparsely populated living room. A couple cheap string lights lit the room softly, and I nuzzled into her embrace.

“Hey Shimmer,” I began. “I heard that uh..” my words started to fail me. I was at the breaking point, I needed a final release. Shimmer leaned into me more, cradling my smaller frame.

“What did you hear?” She asked.

“I heard.. I thought that maybe you liked me. You did flirt with me earlier.” 

Shimmer laughed with a smile. “Of course I like you girl! I wouldn’t have gone through all this trouble if I didn’t, girls gotta stick together through this bullshit!”

“...I meant like, more. I replied.

A beat skipped.

“Oh! I uh, uhm..” Shimmer stammered. “I do, if that’s okay.” She finished.

“It’s okay.” I reassured her, holding her tighter. My hair began to shift again, this time gently coiling around Shimmer’s chest. She flashed a smile of sharp teeth, and started to lean in. “You know, girls like you are so delicious. I almost wish you were still in your work outfit, you really made it click~.” Shimmer said with a flourish in her voice. My heart pounded even harder. My strands of hair began to pulse with stripes of blonde and red against the background of pastel pink. I felt so safe in her arms, but I could feel myself beginning to grow, my pants tightening.

Shimmer leaned in deeper, running a hand along my thigh, circling closer towards its prey. I reached a free hand up to her face, gently stroking as she got closer. Then, with a sudden ferocity, she pulled me in for the plunge. Her tongue, wet and warm rolled within my mouth, so strong and confidently it worked. It was as if I could feel our tension finally melt away, and I moaned deeply. My hair began to squirm and twitch in her embrace, as if dancing to an erratic rhythm of lust, my legs followed a similar tempo. I really liked strong women, those that could just take me. I began to pull my hand down from her face and onto her chest.

Suddenly, Shimmer was onto me, and pushed me back, our lips disconnecting violently like a pulled plug. She did not stop herself, and piled on top of me, desperate for my lips. I couldn’t help myself, I needed this right now. Her lips met mine once more, but this time I was armed with a deeper intent. My hair, for once, was following my orders, and intentions. They began to work on my waist, unbuttoning my pants, as Shimmer began to take notice.

“Oh, you really are that easy huh?” Shimmer chided me.

“More than anything, please.” I begged.

“Mmmph, you are so desperate...” I could feel her dominant voice pierce into my soul. Releasing control for a bit was relaxing, and in this kind of situation, it could be exactly what I needed after a shitty day like today.

She began to work, stripping away the bandages on her arms and hands, and she sat atop my lap, pinning me to the couch. It revealed scarred, tattooed patterns, with thick claws on her fingertips. They began to trace up my legs and arms, tickling and teasing my skin. I shuddered in anticipation, aching to feel her once more in my mouth. She would soon oblige me. My hair began to seep up her thighs to her hips, pulling her down and up to grind against my crotch. My hen felt like fire, quivering with pleasure in my jeans. I could already feel myself getting wet. 

“Give me your hands, Lynn.” She demanded. I gave in, and she placed my hands on her crotch so I could feel her desire. She was hard as emerald, and visibly throbbing through her pants. “If you want it, open it yourself.” Her tone was direct as it was firm. I began to work my hands once more, prying the button and zipper apart to reach what I wanted- no, what I needed. Her panties revealed a gothic pattern of stars and galaxies. A damp spot dotted the tip of what I was looking for underneath them. 

Just as I was about to reach for my prize, she leaned on top of me, pinning my arms. I whimpered in discontent, I was so close! “Aw, did my little prey want her prize that bad?” Shimmer teased. I cried out, “Please Shimmer! P-please let me have this!” She chuckled with a sadistic glee. “Only after I have mine first~.” Shimmer whispered into my ear, as she then bit down onto my shoulder where it met my neck. My eyes shut tight, my hair recoiled in the pain, blood rushed to my head where I lost myself in a sea of painful pleasure. “Fuck~!” I cried out. The intensity felt like it would stain my soul forever at this moment, it was too hard, but I couldn’t put the feeling off of the table. I knew Shimmer would ease up if I asked but it felt too good to stop.

Shimmer gripped my wrists, pinning me to the couch once more, after leaving a sizable imprint on my neck and shoulder. She smiled, satisfied with her work. She then started to pull up my shirt with her rounded sharp claws, tickling my stomach as they made their way up to my bra. Its black floral pattern danced along her claws, tracing them as she pondered how long she could keep me waiting for.

“If you ever feel uncomfortable or want to stop Lynn, you give the word and my hands come off, okay?” Shimmer reassured me. I nodded in agreement. “I promise I will let you know.” I responded. She smiled a toothy grin, smelling the blood in the water again. 

“Good girl.”

I squeaked out an ‘eep!’ and she returned to working on my breasts. She seized them in her strong grip, pinching my nipples. My back arched in response, and she pushed my body back down, this time with her face as she buried it in my cleavage. Her tongue, agile as ever, began to lick up and across my breasts, as she pulled down my bra the rest of the way. Then, she used her teeth to lightly pinch my nipples again. They felt like electric, a direct current shooting through my chest with each pinch of her mouth onto me. She was preparing my body for what she really wanted, and I couldn’t wait to see what she would do.

Before I could realize, my hair took back control, and started to help Shimmer strip me down to my underwear. It was conspiring with her!  I couldn’t believe it, I was being tag teamed by my own lust through my hair powers! “

Gods, you are such a good slut for me Lynn. Already stripping down for me…” Shimmer teased.

My head started to feel empty, I just wanted to submit, to give myself freely to her. I needed to taste her. I needed to feel her. I felt such a lustful frenzy inside of me. My instincts pushed me forward, I wanted what I brought her here for! This time my hair obeyed me, tossing my shirt and pants aside along with the bra. My chest exposed, but still clad in my cute lacy panties, I pushed her with the strength I had left onto her legs again, pursuing my prize. Shimmer caught me by the base of my hair first, with it wrapping itself tightly against her grip. It was a blinding flash in the moment, I hardly caught it until I felt the tension already clutching my hair.

“You have to ask first, Lynn. I want to hear you beg for it~.” Shimmer demanded.

“P-please! Just let me taste you! I need you to let me bury my face into your crotch, I want it more than anything right now!” I was practically yelling at this point. Her grip loosened and I dove straight in. 

Her skin was smooth, with a rough edge. It glittered in the sunset light fluttering through the blinds on the window. My hands and nerves were getting the best of me, as my legs began to twitch with a higher intensity now that I was nearing my goal. I needed her hen in me, and I would do whatever it took to get the release I desired. I reached her panties this time, tracing along her constellation patterns as Shimmer let out a relaxed groan.

“Mmm, don’t keep me waiting forever, pet.” Shimmer teased.

I gave her a look of lust. “As you wish, Mistress.” I tore down her panties, revealing a well endowed womanhood. My eyes nearly bulged out. “F-fuck.” I stammered out. Shimmered chuckled, “Less gawking, more working, pet.”

I ran my tongue timidly along the tip of her hen, her pre cum tasted with a light cinnamon spice quality. My hands slipped along her shaft, feeling its heat and strength. I hesitated only a moment before diving deeper. My mouth filled itself with as much of her that I could muster. Back and forth, with the rhythm of a worker in sync with her task. Shimmer began to shift in place, my tongue swishing along her shaft as my lips and head paced on her cocklette.

My thighs twitched again, involuntarily. Shimmer let out a sharp gasp, and a slow inhale. “Mmm, good girl Lynn. You’re more experienced than I thought. A good little toy for her mistress if I say so myself.” Shimmer remarked. I felt a sense of lustful glee, with a hint of pleasurable violence. Her praise was almost as intoxicating as her degradation. I was riding a line between wanting to be cuddled, and lovingly fucked on one hand, but also wanting to be fucking used like the good toy I could be for her. To just let go of all my worries and focus on the beautiful woman in front of me that would lead me into a pure, carnal bliss of her thrusts and bites.

Shimmer grasped me from the base of my hair tighter this time, pulling me up to eye level with her. She grabbed my chin with her free hand, and peered deep into my eyes. Hers shone with a golden intensity, reflecting a sense of obedience into me. “Lynn, I am going to assume control of you, is that okay?”

I agreed.

“And at any time, you may break this control by using your safe word, okay?”

I agreed again.

“Each time you follow a command of mine, you will feel pleasure in your hen, agreed?”

My body relaxed in her grip, I agreed.

“You will only cum when I give permission then.” Shimmer stated, and then kissed me, slithering her tongue deep into my mouth. My legs gave out beneath me, and waves of pleasure washed over my mind like a lavender bath that unclenched the deepest parts of my anxious mind.

Shimmer then pushed me onto my back, my hands flailing uselessly to the sides of my head. Shimmer chuckled, “You’re so delicious, but I’d rather fuck my little toy on her bed, agreed?”

I blushed in anticipation, and shook my head quickly up and down. Shimmer smiled a sharp, toothy grin. Her hair began to glow in unison with her eyes, and then her arms began to radiate the same golden hue along her tattoos. With ease, she picked me up in a bridal carry, and took me to my bedroom. It felt like gliding almost, like her arms could carry the heavens and earth above, something like Atlas.

WHUMP!

I landed on my bed, but Shimmer wasted no time continuing her carnal assault. Her eyes glowed with an even more fiery gold than before. She pinned my wrists to the bed, and her tongue dangled from her mouth, flanked by her sharp teeth. She hummed with intent as she stared into my eyes. 

“Spread them.” She commanded. I followed her demands, and my hen quivered in a rush of joy as my legs parted. I moaned desperately. A quick rush of air entered my lungs as I breathed in deeply. My head was nearly spinning. Was this a part of her hair powers too? Before I could realize, Shimmer had slipped her hands beneath my thighs, pushing my weight onto my upper back so that my hips and ass were in the air. Her long tongue began to work on my tight hole. 

“Auufff!- Fffuck!” My nerves were a-light with the intensity of her tongue’s touch. Caressing every crevice of my ass and crotch with her snake-like tongue. Shimmer giggled in glee during her work, she knew exactly what she was doing. I could feel her hen pressing its tip into my lower back. Its warmth was tantalizing, so much that I felt a sense of feral-ness towards it. I whimpered, what she was doing to me was unbelievably nice, but I was desperate, I needed more.

Shimmer lowered my hips down, but kept my little legs spread as they should be. Shimmer let out a huff, sweat finally beginning to bead on her skin. She was playing coy, but I knew she was as desperate as I was. I quietly called out to her, “Go on... take me, Shimmer.” Shimmer’s hair began to raise itself like little spines freeing themselves from their smooth, gelled style. She grasped my thighs and pulled me towards herself ravenously. I squeaked in surprise, I could feel her pressing against my ass now. It felt so warm, so wet, and I was ready for her.

Shimmer reached down off the bed, grabbing lubricant. She hummed, “I wouldn’t want to hurt my little toy too much, would I?” I grinned back a goofy expression. Then I gasped out once more, as she ran her hands along my bottom, spreading lube not only on me but herself as well. “Tell me if it's too much, Lynn.” I nodded in acknowledgement. Shimmer moved her hips fluidly, easing herself into me. It took a moment to get the right angle, but once she found it she slipped inside of me.

AHHHNN~!

Blood rushed to my head, filling me with a swirling pleasure in my brain. Her firm cock pulsed inside of me, my tight but soft interior greeting her with a strong embrace. Shimmer let out a deep exhale, and a slight shudder. “Deeper, please…” I begged softly. She obliged me, pushing inwards, filling me with her touch. My legs twitched once more, nearly swishing back and forth as the sensation of her hen caressed the inside of me. Shimmer began to do shallow strokes into me, careful not to press too deeply yet. Her toy had more stretching to do. Soon, a rhythm began with a deeper thrust to stretch my ass more and more, followed by shorter thrusts to work the kinks out of the explored inches of myself. 

I began to breathe deeper gulps of air, my whimper became louder moans as she pushed in further and further into my body. But the moans were desperate all the same, and Shimmer began to vocalize more in unison with me. My insides fluttered with a higher intensity, I couldn’t contain the sensation, as I let out a few expletives. Shimmer purred, “Gooood girl~. I love hearing these wonderful prey noises from you, Lynn. But I think you deserve a little more now.”

My hair coiled and began to stroke Shimmer’s hips and thighs. Eventually they would curl and clutch around them, guiding her strokes and tempo. Eventually, my legs would begin to shake, I felt so full inside, almost too full but in a pleasurable sense of the word. “Mmmm good job, Lynn.” Shimmer started as she leaned into my ear, pulling my hair aside. “You’ve got all of me in there.” My body shuddered, with my hair taking on a static electricity zig zag pattern as it followed suit. She then pulled her arms behind my back, and her hands sat with a grip on my shoulders. Then, shimmer picked up the pace dramatically.

As if possessed, Shimmer’s thrusts quickened to several strokes a second, ramming as deep and as long as they could into me. My abdomen felt blissful, and my ass tightened its grip on her cock. Pressure finally began to rise in my cock, she was hitting the right spot over and over, its stimulation was almost too much. Almost.

FF-FUCK!” I cried out.

“I’m going to use all of my toy until I get what I want, is that clear?” Shimmer commanded me with no drop in her tempo. Her eyes were glowing the brightest I’ve ever seen.

“Y-yes!” I agreed. Suddenly my cock jumped in pleasure, I could feel the climax beginning to bear down closer and closer to me. My face began to turn redder, my hair following suit with amber oranges, crimson reds, and streaks of blonde as they bloomed into a mosaic of orgasmic sunsets. 

“Good girls only cum when I say so, is that clear?” Shimmer questioned.

“Y-ye- AHN!” The sensation was beginning to compound itself. It was just so hard to verbalize anything that wasn’t pathetic little moans and gasps at this point. My brain was numbing itself as I felt on the verge of an over stimulated dissociation. 

“Use your words, toy.” Shimmer’s eyes flickered, and my voice summoned itself to life again.

“Yes mistress!” I shouted. My back was arching again, toes curling, and my breath was ragged. Each impact of her into me felt incredible, like I could float away on lavender and lilies. Shimmer dropped her stance a bit lower, now swapping into slow, hard impact thrusts. Each sent a tremor through my ass and into my body. I was ready to be again.

“Please, p-please let me cum. Please Shimmer!” I nearly couldn’t take this anymore. I was using everything I had in me to not cum unless I had her permission.

Shimmer hummed a sharp pitch, but her impact continued. “Hmm, you have been awfully good.” Her body twitched a moment, and I could feel her hen throb intensely for a moment. But it felt like forever; I was in a pressure cooker and my body was ready to release any second. Shimmer dug her claw deeply into my arms, this time putting her face inches away from mine.

“Cum for me, toy.” As she put her lips onto mine with a feral kiss to follow.

I squealed inside, but no air could escape. My hen finally released its bliss in between each other, with my body seizing up and my legs finally locking themselves in a hooking motion onto Shimmers thighs, pressing her deeper into me. I barely only managed to open my eyes in time to Shimmer rolling her eyes upward in pleasure. She pulled away from our kiss, saliva trailing between us. 

I collapsed into oblivion.

4