A Good Morning
947 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Floating in an empty space, another soul was taken from the reincarnation cycle. Given the option to make a choice, the soul seemed excited as it began to pick options. It first went to gender, cycling through them before resting on Futanari. She gave herself a nice handful of breast, with a little overflow but made her legs and ass where it was all at.

She spent a lot of time sculpting herself, making herself a beautiful white hair female. Giving herself pointed ears, having them point just barely through her hair. Once she had crafted herself, she moved on to the next choice.

When she came to the wish screen, a scale began weighing her deeds. The scales tipped some into the bad, heavy with murder and other items...

Before the scale began to tilt rapidly, a monstrous amount of good deeds pilled up as the soul cheered. From there she began to exchange her karma, for wishes to enjoy her second life. The first thing she grabbed, was a grab an evolving system that started weak but grew stronger. She chose to start as a vampire, choosing to add multiverse travel and a music player to her system as well. She added benefits to her, increasing how she was at handling information. As well as increasing her mind's multi-tasking abilities, making it so she could dictate only two tasks for now.

She gave herself control of her seed, and at least limitless sexual stamina. Once she had the limitless stamina, she added an inventory to the system and a few other quality-of-life items. By the time she was done, a massive amount of her good deeds had vanished leaving her with one last option. It took her some time to consider what she wanted now, what she wanted to start with and she decided to give herself a familiar that could change. 

Something that bound to her soul, and allowed her to use it as an extension of herself. With all her options chosen, she let the wishes vanish and the world choice appeared. She seemed to scroll through them thoughtfully, before she landed on Resident Evil and grew a slow grin. Tapping on the option, she felt herself get sucked away. 

It took some time before she woke up, and she found she was in a much nicer decorated room. Sitting up a bit she looked around, before looking down at herself. She seemed to giggle softly to herself, moving her hands to grab at her new breast. She felt a strength and speed in her body, something that was above what she could do normally. She was wearing a see-through black nightgown, it hugged her delicious body but for one part. Before her was morning wood, raising to a whole foot at attention. 

''Holy... I've wanted one of these for so long, how does it feel to touch it?'' She asked herself softly, reaching down she began to feel her new cock up. Shivering as she felt her small but powerful hands, the gentle soft touch of a woman enough to make it throb. The dick looked quite good as well, with a nice color and firmness to it. She hummed softly as she stroked it idly, shivering as she felt herself get wet. Her new body was quite flexible, so she leaned down to see if she could and grinned. After she slithered her tongue out, she noticed it stretched further than a human tongue. 

Licking along the head of the cock, it flexed from the new feeling and she moaned softly. Her mind was starting to cloud with pleasure already, so she had to remove her hands and leave it throbbing. Rolling her hips as she leaned back to lay down again, her crimson gaze looking up to the system notification she had.

[I am Aio, your basic system guide. Currently as you wished, there are basic things available. Some choices you need to make as well, such as how you will gain currency.]

'Quests that are perverted, or evil in nature that benefit me.' She immediately decided to be a bad person, now that she was a vampire with a long lifespan she could do a lot of bad. Then help change the world for the better in the future, to offset all the karma she now knew was a for sure thing.

[As you chose, you are in the Resident Evil world. You have been placed in 1985, already within the village beside Mother Miranda. You are the 'fifth' lord, given to you by the right your family has held of these lands. You can still consume normal food, unlike Alcina and her daughters. The only real weakness you have, is an annoyance to direct sunlight.]

As she lay there, sporting a stiff rod ready to breed. Memories began to trickle in, how when she was allowed to partake in the Cadou. She had changed similar to Alcina, but stronger and with fewer weaknesses. Her transformation was more recent, as while she was still human she found out and agreed to them.

So recent in fact, it had only been a week since her changes started to take place. Currently she was in a room at Alcina's, resting in one of the many open guest bedrooms and being watched over closely. With time she began to calm down, noticing she had control over her blood to keep it down. Once she had finished, she changed from a simple nightgown into a simple black dress. Showing off her pale skin, and beautiful completion she did her hair herself. Threading the long white locks, she pulled them back into a single braid to keep it tight. She wanted to see how fast she could move now, so she left the room to begin walking the halls to find a door. As her bare feet touched the marble floors, she felt the cold but felt unbothered by it as she began to pick up speed.

Soon she was sprinting through the castle, even now it felt like it was slow to her as she easily kept pace with a sprinting human. She dashed past a few servants, some of the beautiful maids bowing softly as she passed. She felt a cold air coming from somewhere, so she followed her heightened senses to find an open window to help air out a room being dusted.

She sprints across the room with ease, leaping out the window and falling three stories.

Alicina had been sipping her morning blood tea, with their new resident she had checked on a few times. She was impressed by the new cock, she always hated men but understood the pleasure they could provide. To see such a nice cock, on a beautiful woman who seemed to be growing stronger? Alcina was hoping the new lord was as the rumor said, just as crazy and evil as them deep down. 

As she looked up from her newspaper, she looked to gaze out over her vineyard... Only to see a falling Zoe, who only an hour before had been sleeping peacefully. Alcina froze for a moment, sure it must have been a trick before she stood. Stepping forward she set her cup down, her large stature raising as she moved to gaze out the window. Her eyes widened once she came to see Zoe, sprinting along her castle roof without a care in the world.

She didn't either, clearly having fun as she jumped over obstacles. Laughing and giggling as she twirled and danced, she kicked off the castle and sailed through the air. Spreading her arms out she laughed cheerily, pretending she was a bird as she lowered into the forest. Tree branches broke her fall, but she felt the impacts but no pain. Her dress was a little torn, showing more of her left leg as she continued to run.

Zoe had been a gymnast in her last life, as well as a martial artist who had killed a few people. So with her body and the strange understanding of it, she began to flip through the forest and tested her new senses. Now that she didn't need to worry about damaging things, her speed increased before she began to blur through the forest. After about an hour, with her sharp hearing she was able to hear the sound of wings. 

The size was too big to be a bird, so she sped into a small clearing. Using her strength to jump, waving her hands as she called out. ''Miranda I'm over here, this is so fun so far!'' She called some more as she noticed the woman lower from the clouds, two large wings supporting her as she lowered down to glide softly. As she came to land before Zoe, Miranda smiled and returned her wings slowly.

''I am glad to see you enjoying yourself Lady Zoe, how do you feel this morning?'' Miranda's voice was soft, a soft smile on her face as she examined Zoe. Despite the mess her clothes seemed to be in, she looked high on a runner's rush as she breathed softly. Despite having run so much during the hour, she felt barely winded but noticeably hungrier.

''I feel great Miranda, like I can fly and like I have strength in my body!'' She cheered as she began to dance around, she was a lady so she had the elegance of one as she danced. Spinning to music only she could hear, as she had turned on the 'classical hits' while she was running. Her ability to play music already paying off, and Miranda raised a hand towards her. The beautiful blonde woman took Zoe's hand, started to dance with her. Miranda was a tall woman, standing at six feet and two inches while Zoe was shorter.

A comfortable 5'10 made her tall to look over some, and enjoy knocking others down to her. As she began to dance with Miranda, using her strength to lead the dance the Mother began to speak.

''Alcina said she saw you jump out a window, land on her roof, and vanish into the forest. I was sure you were fine, but after an hour I wanted to confirm.'' She said with a smile as they danced, Miranda found it hard to not see Zoe as her daughter. With their similarities in appearance, there was already a rumor in the village that it was true. She could now also sense Zoe, with their close contact she could feel the power she had made. 

Using the 'Black God' to help her, she had created something truly powerful. 

''Apologies to her if I scared her any, I just got so excited I couldn't help myself. I used to worry about my mobility, afraid if I ran to fast I would hurt my legs. But now I never have to worry about that again, instead I want to ask you something, Mother Miranda... Your goal to revive your Daughter is a noble one, one that I would do my best to help you succeed for the things you've done for me. Tell me how I can help, as far as I know you're looking for a better vessel right?'' Zoe asked having already gotten to know a little, once she agreed to undergo the surgery and to become a Lord. She was filled in with the details, it was surprising Zoe still had her body.

''I had thought you would be a good vessel, but it seems you have a strength of mind unlike others... I can influence how lesser things act, but I can only gently influence the others... But you, I can only sense now, whereas I don't mind your ability to sneak up on me. I'd like to be able to sense my daughter, so I can always know where she is if I want to hug her.'' Miranda said with a soft smile, the truth was she had tried to take over Zoe. She was such a perfect host, strong and able but when she tried to change the consciousness... 

She had been strongly rejected, so despite having the perfect vessel for her daughter. It was too old and too powerful, so she would need to hunt for a perfect child. As they danced so smoothly, Miranda noticed how Zoe looked at her. She had been alive for a while, and to say she hadn't learned how to study expressions would be a lie.

''You look at me with a mix of Lust and Hunger Zoe, I have to admit it's quite flattering.'' Miranda said with a soft chuckle, Zoe grinning up at her as she asked her. ''Since I grew a cock, does that mean I can impregnate you? Maybe if it was me, and maybe if we try real hard we can give your Daughter a true body.'' 

Zoe's question caused Miranda to pause the dance, ever since she had started her research she had lost interest in sex... But if it was to help her keep Zoe around, someone who was strong enough to act as a leash to the others? Miranda wouldn't mind entertaining the idea, she could much better study it as well if it was inside her.

''Shall we test it then Lady Zoe, how much do you know about intercourse? Should we prepare you for some experience first?'' Miranda's question was honest and that amused Zoe more, she raised her hands to lift Miranda by the waist. ''I know plenty about it, and then some so where shall we head?''

''We'll head to my personal cabin, it's in the woods and far enough away we won't be bothered.'' Miranda pulled Zoe into her body, lifting both of them as she once more took flight. Zoe snuggled into the body of the woman, sniffing and humming softly in interest at the delicious scent. Not only did Miranda tingle her nose, but Zoe felt how her body also tingled to attention. Feeling how the soft much larger breast of Miranda's weighs over Zoe's, her cock began to harden once more.

As they flew Miranda could feel the change, feeling how Zoe hardened against her legs she shifted some to open them. Using a mold tendril to move her robes to the side, she closed her legs around the cock. Putting some strength into squeezing around it, she felt Zoe's arms tighten as she groaned softly. Her tongue slithered out and licked along Miranda's throat, Miranda's eyes fluttered some as the feeling made her skin tingle. 

Surprised that the single lick was all it took, she could feel her core tighten in her female shell. It didn't help that Zoe continued to dance her tongue, licking and savoring the taste of flesh with true intensity. She shifted to raise herself, angling her cock down it ground into the panties. Stimulating against Miranda's clit as she continued to feel Zoe move, raising until she could get her hands to squeeze at Miranda's breast. 

With her legs tightly around the hot cult leader, Zoe freely felt her up as she explored the first 'added' benefit. To make it so her first world was, more open to the idea of sex with her. She had wanted to indulge for a bit, before she got to the truly troublesome stuff. Miranda's flight wavered some, not used to being touched in such a sexual way. Despite how Zoe's raging erection wanted more, she focused on the pleasure of Miranda. 

In the movement of her hands she stimulated the breast, Miranda had been a mother so she kept herself sensitive on instinct. Feeling how Zoe so easily kneaded away at her breast, she had almost got lost in the pleasure for a moment. A second pair of wings sprouted forward, allowing her to increase her stability and speed.

If she wasn't careful with Zoe, Miranda would get lost in the pleasures a Futa can provide.

 

25