CH-1 Lynx Shade
362 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At a random place, In Unknown Castle two individuals were facing each other inside a big hall. One figure is male while the other one is a Female. The difference between both figures is too much.

Okay, As for male, imagine a dude who's like the ultimate old timer up in the heavens. He's so ancient that, can't even keep track of how many years he's been kicking around. But hey, age is just a number, right? Eh, What do you mean by jail is just room?

Anyway, His superpower is that he's got a MASSIVE black beard that probably has its own personality by now. 

It's so epic that if you saw it in real life, you'd probably need a ladder to climb up to the top. And, get this, his hair matches the beard! It's like he's got a set or something.

Now, this guy might be a geriatric, but don't let his age fool you - he's still got it. His face is far from yucky, it's actually pretty bangin'. 

His chin could cut steel, and his eyes, holy moly, they're like piercing yellow. You know that swoon-worthy gaze that makes knees buckle? Yeah, that's this dude's vibe. 

The ladies all over the world would fall head-over-heels in nanoseconds for him. They'd be thinking all sorts of inappropriate things before their brains had a chance to catch up. 

So, there you have it - one old god with a beard as long as our attention span and eyes as sharp as his cheekbones. Who says you can't age gracefully?

Alright, now get ready to meet a badass lady, who's a whole level above the average person. 

But don't expect her to show any emotions on her face - she's got a serious game face goin' on. Picture this: she's wielding two kunai like a total pro, ready to kick some serious butt.

Now, let's talk about her striking features. Her long, flowing, silver hair cascades all the way down to her hips, making Rapunzel jealous. And her eyes? 

Oh boy, they're a mesmerizing silver, like two shiny coins. Her face is slim and elegant, and let's just say she's rocking a C cup on the bust-o-meter.

But here's the kicker: she's not about showing off skin for the sake of kids… perhaps save herself from perverts. Nope, as she's wearing this sleek black dress that somehow manages to highlight her abs. 

That's right, she's got killer abs that could put any fitness guru to shame. Oh, and she's got a scarf casually wrapped around her face, leaving only her eyes peeking out. It's her signature Assassin look, and she wears it like a boss.

Now, listen up, because this lady is no ordinary Jane. She hails from the legendary Shade family, known for their shadowy ninja skills. 

Her full name? It's Lynx Shade, adopted daughter of the ninja legend, Zenshin, himself. Their family is all about taking care of other people's problems, specifically their enemies — and They do it all for cold, hard cash. 

They're the ultimate secret protectors, lurking in the shadows and ensuring justice prevails.

So there you have it - a fierce, mysterious ninja with silver locks, abs on display, and a family legacy that screams 'don't mess with us!' Just remember, if you see her ninja-ing her way through the night, do yourself a favor and stay on her good side.

Let me tell you more about the Shade family. Yeah, you heard that right - "Shade", as in shady, like they might stab you in the back and poor salt on the wound. 

These legends are known for their killer skills. And when I say "killer," I mean it. 

They'll take care of their own people if they need to, and you better believe that doesn't come cheap. No sir, it's gonna cost you a pretty penny. 

But let's give credit where credit's due. The Lynx's family is one of the biggest and baddest families out there, hands down. 

Certainly, humans have made advances in technology, but the Nightshade family believes in good old-fashioned self-defense techniques and staying connected to nature. 

The Shades are all about beauty, power, and damn, they've got more achievements than anyone else on the planet. 

But here's the thing - nobody knows where the heck they're based. I mean, seriously, what is that place? Maybe they've got some super top-secret location that only they know about. 

So, Lynx was just minding her own business, collecting up an assassination mission, when BAM! A light circle appears out of nowhere and swallows her up. 

Suddenly, she's face to face with some old man who she doesn't even know. 

Now, this old man had the audacity to complain and say to the author, "Hey! I'm not old. Can't you see with your eyes how handsome I am?" 

Come on, grandpa, don't play games. But in the end, the author had to dock his pay for overacting. You just can't make this stuff up, readers.

"Hello! Old man! Can you give me a Detail about How I came here?" Meanwhile, Lynx asked, after too much silence, inspecting her surroundings.

"Oh! How cultured! Anyway My name is Lucifer Morningstar. The King of Hell." The grandpa Answered, As a Deadpan glare at her. Certainly, he Concealed his irritation.

"Hmm... Did I die somehow? But... I Finished every mission With Great work." Lynx muttered, her own tune above the mosquito's voice. 

Because Lucifer is a God and heard her words properly. "Women! Don't Ignore me." 

He Crossed his legs, Frowning Slightly, come on grandpa, Just because there are not any Wrinkles, don't let the audience make fun of you.

"I see! So that's how it's. I died and ended up coming into hell or the afterlife." She Punched on open hand, Like she understood Everything.

"Now! Now! You didn't die somewhere. I'm the one who called you here." He facepalmed and informed her with annoyance.

"Eh!... Y-You kidnapped me, a child like me. Fuck You, Lolicon!" Lynx threw Kunai at Him, the average person was Not able to see the real speed.

But As for Lucifer? It might take millions of years to reach a knife at him. With just moving eyes a little, He Counter and turned Kunai at Lynx and Did just like Lucifer.

But using maybe ant size power and it's so fast for Her, She was not able to see Attack before it passed through her.

Only to find out when she turned back and saw the knife hanging straight at the big door.

(He is Danger! Maybe I shouldn't misunderstand and play dumb before he kills me with just a snap.) Lynx narrowed her eyes slightly. 

Putting her gaze at Lucifer again, she inhaled deep breaths and exhaled. "Why? I mean, What you want from me. Both of us know this is not a fan meeting, is it?"

"Fufu! That's what I liked the most. Getting to Straight Point. I Have seen your life, Which was a little Interesting. But..." Lucifer Paused to make suspense and continued. "The enemies, as an audience, at your House, were about to murder you today, When you will arrive there. Can you Believe m-"

"Well! Not like it's their first time. Anyway What is the real matter of yours?" Lynx intervenes him midway.

Lucifer Dumbfounded, Almost dropped to the ground. Coughing awkwardly, A chuckle escaped. "Hehe, I want something from you. Before that I will do a favor upon you, So you will know my debt." 

He Winked At Her direction. Who was just as silent as the statue, Thought, (What are you? Sugar daddy?)

"The favor I'm gonna do is to reincarnate you in someone else's body with a system. Amazing, Right." Lucifer nodded twice At himself, Asking for praise. But from whom?

On the other hand, Lynx Was not just a Fool or something. "And Can I know What you want in exchange from me?"

"Meh! You are not interested in the fantasy journey. Anyway... What I Want to redeem is what everyone wishes for... Freedom." Lucifer coldly Said, As Ground, Air, everything around him started to tremble violently.

"What if You are trying to Manipulate me? What If there is Something Worse situation? Which I'm not even aware of for Future?" Lynx, not fazed by his reaction, massaged her temple, sharing her own thoughts with him.

"Well! I'm not doing anything. But if I wanted to, Then You are just a mere aunt and… You know, It's very hard to save ants If I'm gonna step on them.

                But... As of now I need a bug to become a dragon and help me in any way." Lucifer Morningstar made a point, As straight as an arrow.

Lynx Nodded twice, Not putting his words to her heart. He is correct Because she doesn't have a power measurement of His current power! 

His Voice almost Destroys her Body but somehow she is Alive. Only heaven knows what this miracle is?

"It's me. Who is protecting you from my own voice. Otherwise you would have died, Just by my tune touching blow." Lucifer Giggled Like child. A chill of terror ran down Lynx's spine, Gulped her saliva hard, but didn't Let fear overcome her.

"Hmm... What If you are So strong. Ultimately You need this insect to help you in order to get... Freedom. So How?" Lynx again Sneered, to make Lucifer more and more interested in her. 

This is not Time of Enjoyment, "Alright!... I will kill you and transfer your soul into someone else Body where you can have a little advantage." Lucifer stood up from the throne and walked toward Her.

Lynx didn't move from her position, only just a little trepidation inside her heart.

"Don't Worry! You will not feel much pain other than when your soul gets reincarnated to another person.”

“Also That person is Dead for Others. I just make your body come back, Your personality, Face, And everything looks similar just like your current body. The Advantage of yours is... You will receive a System and that will help you to cultivate.

“Just ask everything to your system and become as strong as ox and come to 'The God Hood.' You have to free me there and this is just your Job." He explained and stopped in front of Lynx, Asking for permission to kill her or not.

Meanwhile, She started to Think about what will happen in future, Only to shrug matters.

"I Have made a decision, Sure! I agree. But... A simple reminder, if you Try to manipulate me. I promise to you. You will not live a good day in the future, If I become strong." Lynx informed him, already acknowledging it's... Not an easy task.

"I see! Ah! Check your welcome gift I give you in the system." Lucifer Nodded, knowing, How Ruthlessly she killed People in mission. Including Her own shade family members in the past, which was most terrifying in his line.

8