prolog
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Live And To Die

Truly boring life. To have no reason to live, nor to die. Like an actor, all of us can choose a role that we need to live for, for some people its not even a choice.

A role we call a bad guy, they judge, they envy you when you have something better, they laugh when when you sad, they blame you for everything. A role we call a righteous person, they behave well, act kind, doing what they think is right. etc etc.

Sometime we forgot a bad guy exist for a reason. Sometime we forgot a righteous person also just human too. Sometime we giving them a burden that we don't realize it is our act that make them that way. In the end they collapse, fall, break.

My live have been the same. people call me a bad guy just because i don't want to act just like they want me to. Some people that think i am a righteous person always want me to be stronger than them, when i collapse they brand me as a bad guy. 

I am sick of it, everything just to predictable. That why i gonna make my own role as a Unique. Person that only live to find something different, create different thing, do different act, think differently than other, to live different live than the other, to die more meaningfull death unlike the other.

 

Only if i am still alive that' it.

 

good chapter or not?
  • good Votes: 1 100.0%
  • bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just so so Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i want more Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no more Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
0