Bigleaf Hydrangea Leaf Blooming with Light
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Yuu-Chan. will you always be by my side?''

''Of course Natsu-nee... I swear that I will always protect you!''


Shinomiya Natsuha waited patiently at the bus stop for her childhood friend and boyfriend, reading a book while humming to herself, after a few minutes she sighs and looks at her phone.

 

“Yuu-chan is late again” She mutters to herself with a small smile while thinking of the one she loves, right after that, the sound of hurried footsteps is heard as she looks up and sees Yamano Yuuta arrive in a hurry.

 

“Haa.. I’m sorry, I’m late!” Yuuta bows while clasping his hands in front of him.

 

“Yuu-chan..” Natsuha sighs while Yuuta continues explaining.

 

“I’m really sorry Natsu-nee! I couldn’t find my homework so…’’ Natsuha giggles after hearing him.

 

''Jeez.... You are Hopeless..'' She crosses her arms and frowns in fake anger.

 

''I hope you are ready for your punishment, Yamano Yuuta'' Natsuha pats the bench she is sitting on ''Come here'' Yuuta sits down beside Natsuha. his face close to hers.

 

''Yes, what should i do?’’ Yuuta’s face gains a slight blush as Natsuha leans closer 

 

‘’hmm.. let’s see..’’ and so their lips meet, their kiss grows more intense by the second then Natsuha pulls back 

 

‘’Natsu-nee..you always do this’’ Yuuta rubs the back of his head while Natsuha pouts.

 

''Yuu-chan.. you know you can call me just Natsuha when it's just the two of us'' Yuuta gives a small chuckle.

 

''I know but.. I like calling you Natsu-nee and besides, you still call me Yuu-chan'' Natsuha looks away for a moment with a blush.

 

''Umm.. well it's because Yuu-chan is Yuu-chan..'' Natsuha notices the bus arriving and stands up, taking the chance to escape the teasing.

 

''Ah... the bus is here!'' She grabs Yuuta's hand and makes him stand up.

 

''if you weren't late we could have been more lovey-dovey'' Natsuha pouts again while Yuuta mutters to himself.

 

''that or you would have tried to have sex at the bus stop..'' Natsuha glares at him for a second while he laughs nervously while being dragged into the bus

 

*A few minutes later*

 

While on the bus Yuuta had to endure the pout and the iron grip Natsuha had on his arm alongside the teasing of the bus driver, when they arrived at the stop close to their high school, they got off the bus with Yuuta thinking about how things have changed between them over the years since middle school.

 

''Oh hey! if it isn't Yamano! sup!'' 

 

Yuuta turns around and sees Oga Masaru, someone who has been both a playboy and a classmate of Natsuha's since middle school, he seems to be with a new girl and looks as confident as usual.

 

''so how have you been? did you finally lose your vir...gi..ni..ty...?'' 

 

The moment Masaru sees Natsuha his confidence slowly falls apart as he turns pale.

 

''S-Shinomiya..!?'' 

 

Masaru starts trembling while Yuuta looks at him with a sigh then looks at Natsuha and takes a step back in fear 

 

''oh... if it isn't Oga-kun.. are you still being a waste of human space?'' 

 

Natsuha looks at Masaru with a calm expression on her face... but her red eyes look like they are almost glowing with anger.

 

''Are you here to once again try and make me have sex with your pathetic existence?'' 

 

Natsuha tilts her head ''N-no! Of course not! I was just saying hi to Yamano! you know... congrats on being a couple and all that! let's go, babe!'' 

 

Masaru turns around and hastily retreats while the girl he is with looks at him confused as he drags her away, Yuuta looks at Natsuha with wide eyes while she turns towards him with a happy smile, any trace of the anger and rage completely gone while she hugs his arm between her breasts.

 

''....Natsu-nee..'' 

 

Natsuha tilts her head 

 

''Yes Yuu-chan?'' Yuuta points in the direction of Masaru.

 

“'What was that?'' Natsuha points at her chin while thinking for a moment.

 

''Oh, you see... while in my first year, Oga-kun tried to get me to have sex with him... I simply responded by using my Aikido training to almost break his arm'' Natsuha said with a shrug.

 

“'After all.. the only man that can touch me is Yuu-chan'' Yuuta gulps.

 

''Natsu-nee... you are scary..'' Natsuha pouts at him.

 

''I'm not that scary am I?'' Yuuta gives a nervous laugh and begins to walk towards the school.

 

“'Yuu-chan? what was that laugh? get back here! Yuu-chan!!'' Natsuha runs after him.

 

''Wait Natsu-nee! Mercy please!''

 

*Hours later*

 

After school ended (and Natsuha stopped being mad at Yuuta) the couple headed to Natsuha's house to Study, at least that is what Natsuha said they would do.

 

''Pardon my intrusion..'' Yuuta says as he follows Natsuha inside, at the same time Natsuha's mother is leaving the house to go on a trip 

 

''Ah Yuu-chan! it has been a while'' Natsuha's mother says while Yuuta bows to her 

 

''Yeah, it has been Auntie..''  Natsuha's mother giggles for a moment 

 

''I'm going on a trip right now, take care of the house and Natsuha-chan for me okay?'' 

 

Yuuta blushes and then clears his throat ''R-right!'' 

 

Natsuha blushes from her position at the entrance of the house 

 

“'MOM! don't say weird things to him!'' 

 

Natsuha's mother leaves with a laugh and one last comment ''Just be careful, I don't want to be a Grandmother so soon'' 

 

The faces of the couple became redder after hearing that with Natsuha glaring at her mother's back.

 

''Well... if anything it would be Natsu-nee's fault..'' Yuuta mutters to himself 

 

''What was that?'' Natsuha looks at him with a smile that is too sweet 

 

''Nothing!'' With that, Yuuta enters the house as fast as he can 

 

''Yuu-chan. you dummy'' Natsuha pouts.

 

*Later....*

 

After that, the couple got into more comfortable clothes and began to study together in Natsuha's room 

 

''Yuu-Chan, this one is wrong'' Natsuha gave a small pinch to one of Yuuta's cheeks.

 

''Ow! like this then, right Natsu-nee?'' Yuuta fixes his mistake while rubbing his cheek meanwhile Natsuha pouts.

 

''Yuu-chan...''

 

''what is it Natsu-nee?'' 

 

Yuuta looks at Natsuha, confused at her attitude while the girl keeps pouting, annoyed that Yuuta has not made a move while she is dressed in a tank top that shows her breasts and a skirt.

 

Yuuta thinks for a moment then has a realization.

 

''Ah! you must be hungry! give me a moment and I will make something for the two'' 

 

''Ah, no Yuu-cha-!'' 

 

Before Natsuha can stop Yuuta, he leaves the room, heading for the kitchen 

 

''....Yuu-chan.. you idiot..'' Natsuha sighed as she laid her head on her arms resting on the small table, she remained there for a while and then started talking to herself in a soft tone.

 

“'... I just want you to make a move on me... since we started having sex, I was always the one to ask for it.. you never do..'' Natsuha bites her lower lip for a moment.

 

''Am I a no-good pervert? wanting to have sex so much... Yuu-chan... you turned me into this..'' 

 

Suddenly Natsuha feels herself being hugged from behind 

 

''Eh-!?'' 

 

''Natsu-nee... so that is what you wanted huh?'' Natsuha's eyes widened after hearing Yuuta's voice come from behind her 

 

''I knew you were holding something back... you normally just go and say that you want us to have sex, so I thought something bothered you'' Natsuha begins to blush from embarrassment 

 

''Yuu-chan! So you heard..'' 

 

Yuuta chuckled.

 

''Pretty much heard everything and Natsu-nee. I don't mind when you ask for sex, I love the perverted side of Natsu-nee as well.... and because you look cute when you ask for it with an embarrassed look on your face'' 

 

Natsuha's eye twitches at hearing the reason Yuuta gives her 

 

''Yuu-chan... you dummy!!'' Natsuha turns around and pushes Yuuta to the ground and gets on top of him 

 

''So ignoring how I have been acting and pretending to go cook was just to tease me!? you better be ready because I will punish you for it!'' 

 

Yuuta laughs nervously and points to the side ''Actually.... can we eat first? The food might get cold...'' 

 

Natsuha blinks and looks at where he is pointing, seeing two plates of food on the floor of her room 

 

''...Yuu-chan... you are a dummy.'' Natsuha said with a smile.

 

''Love you too Natsu-nee!'' Yuuta replied back with a smile.

 

*A few days later*

 

''Yuu-chan. where are we going and do I need to wear the blindfold?''

 

Natsuha asks her boyfriend while being led around by the hand, the couple was walking through the woods close to Natsuha's house, Yuuta had decided to come over with a backpack and immediately asked Natsuha to wear the blindfold leading them to their current situation.  

 

''Well.. i wanted to do something special for today, so I'm taking you to a very important place, don't worry I have everything perfectly planned Natsu-nee'' 

 

Yuuta winked at Natsuha and then remembered she was blindfolded and quickly looked to the front while clearing his throat, secretly glad that no one saw that.

 

''...Yuu-chan..... you know I love you but... your words worry me greatly..'' 

 

Natsuha frowns and Yuuta pouts ''aww... come on Natsu-nee. when have I done something weird and dangerous?'' 

 

There is a moment of silence as they continue walking 

 

''.....Should I really answer that question?'' 

 

Natsuha tilts her head while Yuuta feels an imaginary arrow pierce his heart  

 

''...No, it's fine..'' 

 

Yuuta hangs his head with a sigh for a moment then continues leading Natsuha to their destination.

 

*A few minutes later*

 

''And we are here Natsu-nee!'' 

 

Yuuta quickly gets behind Natsuha and takes off her blindfold 

 

''Seriously Yuu-chan... you don't need to go through all this.... trouble...?'' 

 

Natsuha starts talking with a sigh then stops, her eyes widening as she takes in the sights 

 

''This is..'' Yuuta smiled and nodded 

 

''Yeah, it's our secret spot from when we used to hide and play around'' 

 

They were now on a small field with a little lake, it was a small distance away from the village they lived in, it looked just as it did when they were younger except for the Lilac flowers that now filled it.

 

 ''I told you I wanted to do something special for today.... so I thought about coming here for a small date'' 

 

Yuuta scratches the back of his head while Natsuha looks around, her head filling with the memories of their childhood, like the time after it was discovered that her father cheated on her mother when Natsuha found out about that, she was sad and heartbroken by the betrayal of her father and ran away, hiding in this very place and the one that found her at her lowest was... 

 

''Yuu-chan... you are-eh?'' 

 

Natsuha turns around to look at Yuuta and finds him sitting on a picnic blanket while taking out some food from his backpack.

 

''I got everything ready Natsu-nee!'' 

 

Yuuta grinned at her and gave her a peace sign with one of his hands, Natsuha looked at him for a moment and then gave a small laugh which made Yuuta look at her confused.

 

''Natsu-nee?'' 

 

Natsuha shook her head and walked towards Yuuta 

 

''Yuu-chan. you are a dummy…but…'' 

 

She sits down at his side and kisses his cheek 

 

''..You are the dummy I love'' Yuuta blushes for a moment and scratches his cheek with his finger 

 

''Hey! I'm not that bad! but... I love you too Natsu-nee'' 

 

With that, the couple continued preparing for their picnic.

 

In between the Lilacs in the field, a Hydrangea and a Heliotrope bloom side by side, basking in the light of the sun.

 

END

 

1