Chapter 23
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Moving through the wilderness, divine energy crackles between the party as the time sprites further discuss their plans to move forward with their adventures and plans against Venma.  The mortals they inhabited each feel satisfaction at the challenges they have overcome and their liberation of the Frontier Fort over the dangers threatening it and allow safe travel once again for the people of the region.

 

Moving along the road, the group instinctively adopts a formation, protecting the magic user and keeping alert to any dangers.  They head northeast back towards the caves that have offered so many challenges already.

 

How will the time sprites move against Venma and save reality?

 

Will the heroes make it back to Hope?

 

Is Dave ever going to get new RAM for his workstation?

 

Book 2 will be coming soon!

 

Come to https://www.johnchampaign.com and sign up to my mailing list to be notified when it’s posted!  Get a free short story when you sign up.  I may not be posting the second part to this site, so sign up to be sure you find out when it launches.

Character List

Frank plays Gevot the thief

Anne plays Damin the cleric

Kate plays Nalda the magic user

Dave plays Hernan the elf

Laura plays Yenser the halfling

Margaret plays Beler the fighter

Gary is the dungeon master

Message to the Reader

Thank you for reading my first book!  As an indie author, one of the hardest things to match is the high level of proofreading that publishers offer.  My abject apologies for the (inevitable) typos, misspellings or grammatical issues that you might find in this book.  Believe it or not, I’ve proofread this myself repeatedly and had a number of other readers go through it.  Remaining errors become increasingly difficult to spot.  If you find something, please let me know at [email protected] and I’ll make sure to get it fixed for future readers.

At the same e-mail address, I’m very open to any feedback, questions or ideas.

If you feel some gratitude after completing this book, the greatest gift you could give me would be to read something else I’ve written, which will hopefully be coming in the near future.  Beyond this, letting any other readers you know who you think would dig this would be greatly appreciated.  If you still want to do more (hey, I really like you!), a good rating and / or review on Amazon or Goodreads would be helpful.  One of the hardest things for a new author is trying to connect with readers who would enjoy their work.

I’m not trying to write to a mass market.  My target reader is someone like myself and my close friends.  Whoever you are and wherever you’re reading this, I’m glad we’ve been able to connect in this (limited) way.

1