Chapter 14: Space Mana is incredible.
420 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Avada-
  • Kedavra Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Vanilla Votes: 29 56.9%
Total voters: 51

I was currently overlooking the room I had made to test stuff. There were drawings on the floor and walls, And some ripples from my 'space piranhas' that had gotten stuck halfway in the wall. It wouldn't be that hard to get rid of all of that and have a clean room once more, but I found that I liked it how it was. It proved that I had put in all that effort to make Lethe her pet cat (she named it Almond, or Al for short.)

I shook the thoughts from my head and began working on something I had thought about ever since I had made those monsters, when making them, I had somehow infused my space affinity into that ball of mana. The only thing I could think of it to be was space Mana. And so I was now trying to make some to mess around with.

At first I tried to simply take some Mana and use my affinity on to it, but that didn't work. Then, I had a genius idea! What if I hijacked the monster creation process? After all, if the process of creating a monster made space Mana, why not just take it for myself?

It really was simple to do in the end, all I did was make what I called a 'monster template core' and take the space Mana inside it for myself? Though the resulting monster was always some disgusting blob of flesh that looked to be in pain. Even though I didn't have much morals left, I didn't want to be responsible for the eternal pain of a creature that I made myself. I would come back to it later to try and find a better way to make space Mana.

Right now, I had some of the stuff to mess with.

It was weird, it didn't really move correctly, preferring to stay on a grid of cubes in the air. At first I didn't really understand why they were stuck in the shape of cubes, but then while messing with it, I found that it was always the same grid with the same distances. What it proved was that space itself was in this strange shape, I used my affinity to prove it and found that the squares stretched and distorted in response to my affinity.

What would happen if I forcefully changed their positions?

I took hold of two cubes of space Mana and switched their locations. What happened was really interesting, for some reason everything still looked the same. But as soon as something went into it, their motion was reversed. So if someone got put inside and area like that... well it would be like having inverted controls on a video game.

It was amazing, I could literally change the laws that governed energy. I could make everyone that much more confused!

I continued to mess around with the cool space Mana stuff, changing laws however I wanted. Apparently gravity was also included in this, don't ask me how I know, fish's don't like what I did.

All in all, this was a very interesting concept of weirdness.

But then I had another dilemma, how to make it so that I could get  space Mana without making a ball of endless pain. I tried a few different things before coming up with an interesting idea, what if I used the same 'forcing image onto Mana' method to do what I wanted?

I started with a ball of mana compressed just right, then I 'wrote' inside it with images and concepts to try to make a simple test, something that took in Mana and shot it out downward.

It worked, it used the natural monster creation process to suck in Mana and then shot it downward with a ton of momentum. Okay, maybe it cut a hole into the floor, but it worked nonetheless!

I dispersed the Mana forming that ball and started on what I really wanted to create. I started with a Mana ball that would contain space Mana in bulk, it wasn't that hard, all I had to do was repulse normal Mana and suck in the space one. The real challenge was the second Mana ball. I wanted to make it take in Mana, then convert it into space Mana and then throw it downward where the containment ball would be.

It took me quite a few hours of trying and failing, but I eventually got it to work! I had made a space Mana generator! Who knew what I would be able to do with all that stuff?

In the end, I decided to call those 'Mana Balls' Process-Cores. They would be able to automate stuff and would be really useful, the only reason that I didn't call them runes was that apparently it was already there and working how one would think them to work. You write some stuff and they do it.

Now what to do with all this space Mana?

 

Laws of physics? What is that? Discord: https://discord.gg/5eTED7PVYH

16