Catwoman: Desperate Escape
106 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This story was posted a month early on my Patreon! Enjoy my work? Show some support!


Catwoman: Desperate Escape

By Ryswell

Breaking in through high security one thing, breaking out was something else entirely. 

For one, she didn’t have the luxury of tools, maps, blueprints, and the peaceful silence of her safehouse. Even worse was that these walls that trapped her weren’t Blackgate.

Here in Arkham… Selina’s job was significantly harder.

One thing was clear: she couldn’t escape on her own.

There was, however, one small miracle: a fire in the cell blocks. Selina didn’t start it and didn’t know who did. But whoever it was, Selina owed them big. For the time being, Arkham security was housing the spillover Blackgate inmates - like Selina - all together out in an open hall. And these unusual sleeping arrangements came with opportunity.

Selina could smell it in the air. A tension among the orange suits that was only getting worse. It was only a matter of time before a big fight broke out. And a good chance from there to turn into a prison riot. It would be too easy for one or two prisoners to get lost in all that chaos. Way too easy… especially for a woman with Selina’s finesse.

But when this powder keg went off, Selina would need some back-up. Catwoman was quick, agile, damn near untouchable in a straight fight. But brawls were different. Too many men, too many variables, too easy for someone to get a lucky shot. Selina was going to need some muscle.

And it just so happened that her muscle was moved out of the burned out cell block, same as her. Selina was already feeling confident as she eased her way between the village of mismatched cots and bunk-beds. She couldn’t imagine her would-be partner wanting to stay in this dump. A few short words with him and a new partnership would be born.

First she had to find him.

Keeping her head down and her profile small usually got inmates to leave her alone. Hunching her shoulders forward did some good to lessen the profile of her bust. The point was to seem less womanly and thus attracted fewer wandering eyes. Unfortunately, she couldn’t do much about her hips. 

Normally, Selina was proud of her figure. But here, within these prison walls, her womanly body would only get her into trouble.

Trouble like two pig-faced brutes, their orange jumpsuits tied around at the waist to reveal hairy potbellies half-covered by stained tank tops and thick arms spattered with obnoxious tattoos.

One of them reached out to grab her arm. Selina felt revulsion at his touch, bristling with silent anger.

“Hey, sweetheart, what’s the hurry?” He drawled, his voice rough and raspy. His buddy closed in from the opposite side, blocking Selina off between two bunk-beds. She could feel his bulk looming from behind.

“It’s rude to walk by and not say hello.” Said the other man. Selina flashed her gaze over her shoulder, noting the facetats. She wanted to roll her eyes.

Selina fought the urge to wrench her arm free. She would need them relaxed for the next part.

Even so, she could feel their eyes upon her, leering at her long legs and the swell of her hips that not even her baggy jumpsuit could not hide. Both men were shameless with their obvious desire and it made Selina’s skin crawl. She didn’t even want to imagine the sorts of twisted fantasies that were no doubt playing in their minds. The Cat had crept onto dangerous ground - these were men who likely hadn’t seen a real woman in years. Certainly not a woman like her.

“Boys.” She greeted, her tone coming too sweet to be sincere. A calm smile was upon her lips, well rehearsed. She drew her arm out of the first man’s grubby hand. He let her go, chuckling. Clearly, he believed they had her trapped. Selina looked forward to ending that delusion. “Didn’t your mothers ever teach you that it’s rude to hassle a lady?”

The meathead behind her let out a dark laugh. She felt his bulk close in. Goosebumps skittered up her back.

“You ain’t no lady.” He said, his words coming out like crunching rock. “Not when you’re wearing orange like the rest of us.”

“Yeah. You’re a bad girl, kitty cat.” Added the man in front of her. He closed in slowly as well, leaving Selina with rapidly diminishing space. But still she waited. Her moment was coming. The man before her was smirking, lecherous ideas clear upon his face. “We’ve heard some stories.”

Selina matched the man’s putrid look with a kittenish smile. Dark eyelashes fluttered over her sharp, green eyes.

“Have you?

It was play-flirting. Something to lull their guard away quickly. It was too good to be true, obviously. But brutes like these men always wanted to believe the fantasy, no matter how outlandish or unlikely. Selina saw the man flash his eyes towards his buddy - a brief moment of self-awareness from their sort. But then they shared a nod and their smiles grew. They drew closer.

“Heard you know how to treat a man.” Said one.

“A guy can get lonely in Arkham.” Said the other. “Not a lot of feminine energy around here.”

The meathead ran his tongue over his yellowed teeth. The other reached out, closing his fat fingers over Selina’s wrist. He leaned in close, so close that Selina nearly winced at the stench from his mouth.

“So what’s the hurry? You got somewhere to be?” He prodded, laughing deep and slow. 

Down low, past his rounded belly, Selina caught the faint outline of his no doubt hardened prick - sure enough, there was nothing to write home about. Selina again fought the urge to roll her eyes.

Enough of this.

Selina took a deep breath. She looked up, beaming at the two men.

“As a matter of fact…”

It was over in seconds. Thugs like these men always, always underestimated just how much damage a woman like Selina could do. It wasn’t about overpowering. It was about crippling. A straight fight was the Bat’s domain. The Cat, on the other hand… she played dirty.

A snapped wrist. A kick to the groin. A dislocated knee. Nails across the face.

Two grown men crying on the floor.

Selina took a moment to admire her handiwork. Even with guards rushing to the scene, the Cat couldn’t resist.

She knelt down, her full lips pursed in mock sympathy. Like a mother, she cooed sweetly, drawing the back of her hand over one man’s tearful face. He clutched at his ruined knee, the predatory hunger in his eyes replaced with fear.

“This kitty always has somewhere to be.” Selina purred. She pressed a bit closer, so their faces were inches apart. Her voice dropped into a whisper. “And just to be clear: I do know how to treat a man. I give him what he deserves.

The stomping of boots was close now. Selina rose quickly, taking one last look at the cold fright on the meathead’s face. She had pushed her luck with that last taunt, but the rush was more than worth it.

The Arkham guards arrived to find two whimpering, useless sacks of meat. But no sign of their assailant.

The Cat was long gone.

After all… she had a date. With the brawn to her brains.


“No.”

No?

Bane’s face almost coiled into a wince, but the towering brute kept his expression calm. The Cat’s voice, normally smooth and rich and lovely, had turned harsh and shrill. To a beautiful woman like her, to be turned down was to be insulted. 

Without his mask, without his gear, Bane felt naked. It had taken some time for him to grow accustomed to the prison jumpsuits. But eventually he found peace in his meditations.

A peace that was quickly lost the moment Selina Kyle started speaking. Bane closed his eyes and breathed, hoping to regain some measure of the calm before she had arrived at his cot. But it was in vain.

The Cat remained rooted to the spot before him, glaring. Her eyes demanded an explanation from him.

She was quite a vision, even when dressed in the garish prison jumpsuit. Her pale skin was smooth as porcelain, her short black hair so soft and shimmering. Even when twisted in anger, her face held a certain allure, plump lips, small nose, and brilliant green eyes.

Bane couldn’t deny the woman’s beauty. But he could deny her proposition.

A waste of time.

“You’ve interrupted my meditations.” Bane answered simply. He took in a long, deep breath as he closed his eyes.

He could hear the woman scoff, followed by the shifting of fabric against fabric as she drifted closer to his cot. Bane remained still, taking in slow, steady breaths to try and control his heart rate.

“I’m sorry…?” He heard the Cat sputter out, incredulous. Instantly, his heart rate jumped. Bane cursed silently, but still did not open his eyes. Again came her voice, hard and heated. “I thought you would want me to cut you in.”

This time a bitter smile cracked across Bane’s face.

“Cut me in. Ha.” Bane let a chuckle rumble deep in his chest. Finally, he opened his eyes again, setting them upon the angry and pretty Cat. She was still glaring at him, to which Bane felt a rush of vexation. He stood up then, rising from his cot. Towering over the woman who had ruined his peace. “You act like I should be grateful. But you were always going to come to me. I know this. There are no other men in this prison who possess my strength.”

“But that’s the point. The plan only works if we team up. And I’m offering.” The anger dropped from the Cat’s face as she spoke. There was a passion there, for life, for freedom. Bane almost snorted. The woman loathed this place. He couldn’t blame her for that.

Bane considered her for a moment. He crossed his arms.

“Why should I agree?”

It was amusing watching her blink, the heat in her eyes turning quickly to incredulity. She shook her head, looking at him as he had gone mad.

“To escape? To get the hell out of this cesspit? Hello?” She gestured to the rest of the prisoners beyond their bubble, all of them packed into the same open hall as the two of them.

“Ha. This is no cesspit. You do not know the meaning of the word, woman. This is a vacation.” Bane spared the prisoners she was pointing at only a brief glance. Those were the other men, the lesser men - but they at least knew better than to disrupt Bane’s peace.

None of them would survive Peña Duro.

The Cat rubbed at her temples, groaning. She began to pace before his cot, running her fingers through her dark hair. Finally, she whirled back on him, frustration clear upon her face.

“Are you listening to me? The both of us can get out of here. We can be out on Gotham streets by sunrise!” Her voice was a low hiss and Bane could see her eyes dancing to the side, checking for eavesdroppers.

It had become amusing, witnessing the Catwoman desperately try to convince him. But it had gone on long enough.

“You mistake me for the rest of these sorry criminals. You think I am desperate.” He said, his voice becoming cold like steel. “That is not the truth. I am here because I want to be. American prison is a good place to sharpen the mind and body. And the Bat does not disrupt my honing of my skills as long as I remain within these walls. That is his mistake.”

The Cat stared at him. After a moment, she seemed to deflate.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.”

“I do not joke of this.”

The woman threw her hands up, her face twisted in silent seething.

“This opportunity won’t last forever. The window is closing soon. Very soon.

Bane only gave a shrug.

“Good. When it is shut, maybe I will have silence and peace. Go away, Cat. Your offer was amusing but now you irritate my ears. There is nothing more you can offer me.”

For a long moment, there were no words between them. The Cat did not leave. Instead, she left her gaze fixed upon Bane. At first, he thought she might erupt in venomous curses, casting her fury upon him for denying her. Indeed, there was a sharpness in her eyes. Green fire burning right through Bane. But then… a quirk at the corner of her mouth. A smirk.

Curious.

Slowly, the woman approached. Bane kept his guard up, a tension worming through his muscles. But as the Cat drew near, it became clear that she wasn’t interested in a fight.

“Nothing to offer you…” She repeated softly, though her voice kept a certain edge. Her smirk grew, joining the glimmer in her eyes. “I disagree.”

“Will you return to me the time you’ve wasted?” He asked dryly.

But Cat did not retreat. In her heated gaze, Bane could see intent.

“Something like that.” She said, smiling.

Bane narrowed his eyes at the woman. He uncrossed his arms, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. She was even closer now - so small in the face of his bulk. Her face only came up to his chest. Even without the power of the Venom, Bane was a giant compared to the Cat.

There was a certain appeal in the Cat’s delicate nature, things that reached down and stroked the beast deep within. Her feminine figure, long legs, slender arms, and the curve of her hips, her belly, her bosom. Bright green eyes, full of life, full of mystique. There was a vulnerability there, like she was prey waiting to be snatched up. But Bane knew well the danger of the Catwoman. She who offered flirting and kisses just as often as she offered pain and blood.

Bane kept himself tense, even as Selina began to unbutton her jumpsuit. He kept his hard eyes leveled, waiting for an attack - but not looking away from the parting of the orange flaps. One after another, she pulled the buttons apart, starting up at her neck then descending. The buttons stopped at her waist. The Cat pulled her arms free of the baggy sleeves, letting the upper half of the jumpsuit hang down. She was not nude underneath, to Bane’s minor disappointment. Like all prisoners, she wore the standard white tank top. Unlike the jumpsuit, it was pleasingly form-fitting, clinging to her flat belly and the enticing swells of her chest. But the Cat didn’t stop there. 

Hooking her thumbs under her waist line, she pushed down, sliding the orange leggings down, down, down until they were bunched up around her ankles. Selina stepped out, now barefoot and garbed in only gray underwear and her simple tank top. Free of the jumpsuit, Bane could now see the true appeal of the Catwoman - and much smooth, pale skin on display.

Bane admired, but still he did not lower his guard. It was likely a trick, even if her eyes were full of sultry promise. Rational thoughts could not keep his body from responding the way a man would, however. He felt his loins stir, his cock hardening as it swelled with hot, rushing blood. He frowned, frustrated with himself. The Cat’s eyes flashed downward, and her smirk grew wicked. His cock twitched, hardening further.

Damn this woman.

Her gaze then flashed towards the other cots - perhaps there was worry that they would be interrupted. But Bane wasn’t concerned. The other prisoners never dared to confront the man who once broke the Bat.

When the Cat felt sure that there would be no intruders coming, she turned back to face him. Fire in her eyes, she took the hem of her tank top and tugged it upward. Quickly the scrap of fabric was gone, tossed aside, leaving the woman nude save for the gray panties. She stood before Bane, her gaze unwavering as she allowed his eyes to roam, to drink in her beauty revealed.

“You are desperate.” Bane murmured. He took a long moment to enjoy the faint lines of her tummy, the succulent curvature of her breasts, and her pink nipples made tight and hard by the cool air.

Catwoman gave a small hum. She slid her panties off too, setting them upon her pile of clothes. Naked now, standing proud and without shame. Bane could see well: the woman had nothing to be ashamed of. She drew in close, setting her hands gently upon the expanse of Bane’s muscled chest. Her touch was warm and welcome. He felt his cock stir, straining against the fabric of his suit.

“I wouldn’t say that. In this place… I could do a lot worse than you.” She told him, again humming. It was a sound of appreciation as she felt the firmness of his body, the power he had cultivated over years of harsh training. Bane felt a swell of pride then - but still he frowned. He silently cursed himself for such a boyish response.

“I see.” He grunted.

The Cat snorted, breaking into a giggle. A sweet sound that stirred up his insides. Bane had learned absolute discipline… but he couldn’t ignore the allure of the feminine. And it had been quite some time since he enjoyed womanly company…

“You say I’ve got nothing to offer? Well, I’m offering everything.” The Cat purred. Her hands slid upward, rising to his neck. She cradled the back of his head… and tugged him down, capturing his lips with her own.

It was simple at first, almost chaste. But quickly, she became more demanding. Bane didn’t put up a resistance. The softness of her lips, so buttery smooth, the heat and wetness of her tongue, the sweetness of her taste… Bane groaned into her kiss, letting himself find enjoyment. Her body pressed in close, so maddeningly warm. Bane moved on instinct, wrapping his arms around her waist. The feeling of her naked skin under his hands nearly turned him mad, into a hound in rut.

His cock was a steel bar, red hot. He knew she could feel it brushing against her soft thighs. But still she pressed her body flush to his, melting into his chest, humming sweetly as his arms coiled tighter around her waist. She put one leg forward, stroking his length through his pants. Bane groaned again, a pitiful sound from a man of his size.

Selina finally broke the kiss, following it up with teasing pecks to his lips, his chin, and his neck. The wicked heat in her eyes had only grown, turning into a wild blaze that threatened to swallow him up. But by then, Bane was all too willing to leap into that inferno.

“Do we have a deal, big guy?” The Cat asked him, breathless. She panted so close to his lips, the heat from her breath setting tingles upon his skin.

Bane drew back from her… but only so he could disrobe from his own tank top and jumpsuit. Soon, he was as naked as she was, the body he had built on display for her hungry eyes. Bane felt a deep satisfaction from the delight that was clear on her face. Even more when her gaze lowered to his cock and her eyes widened in giddy joy.

“You must convince me.” He said.

This time it was Bane who pressed in close, taking the woman in his arms again. Rather than sliding her arms around his neck, Selina busied them with something else. She reached down between his legs, taking his length in both hands. 

At first she cradled him gently and the sensation of her warm, soft touch upon his manhood almost had Bane sputtering curses. Then she began to stroke, agonizingly slow. Each pump of his length had his balls churning hot. His cock twitched in her hands, colored an angry red.

The Cat hummed, delighting in the pleasures she brought with just her hands. For Bane, it was the most wonderful torture. Made even better when her sweet voice poured into his ear.

“Lucky for us both… this kitty can be very persuasive.”


For Bane, the onlookers and their whispers mattered little. There were none stupid enough to intrude upon him, even for something so sweet as the Cat.

He advanced on her slowly, drinking in her beauty. She was nude, offering her body to his hungry eyes. And so he feasted. Her figure was lovely, sensual - though with how long he had gone without feminine company, any woman would have looked much the same. But the Cat was one who stood above the rest. She was a temptress, a woman whose veins ran with pure seduction.

Bane needed her. He needed a taste of the Catwoman.

Her body was begging for his mouth so he gave it freely. He came upon her, kneeling down to bring his lips to her lovely neck, kissing and sucking at the bare skin. Then he moved lower, giving heated focus to her succulent breasts. He palmed them both as he did, cupping them upwards towards his hungry mouth. She moaned then, softly and sweetly - it was a delight for a man to hear, but nothing could beat the taste of womanly flesh upon his tongue.

The man devoured, lashing his tongue around one of her hard, pink nipples. Skillful enough to draw tiny little gasps from the Cat’s throat, to have her nails digging into the thick muscle of his shoulders. She cradled his head as he worked, her soft touch only spurring him further on.

“I thought I was supposed to… be doing the convincing…” The Cat, Selina, huffed breathlessly.

Bane groaned with his mouth full of tit. He slurped away slowly, teasing at the nipple with his teeth. He let the mound pop free from his mouth, slick and glistening with his spit. He pressed a few more kisses to the inner slopes before leaning back, satisfied.

“Your body speaks for you, Cat.” He said, sliding his hands down her flanks. His eyes lowered with them, admiring the toned lines of her belly. Finally, his hands came to rest on the curve of her hips. Wide and full, they were. It was a truly womanly body she possessed, Bane noted with a smirk.

“Huh. Not the worst compliment I’ve gotten- OH!”

The Cat let out a cry as Bane gave her a sharp shove. She fell back onto his cot, her shock quickly turning to wicked laughter. 

Bane rose to his full height, looming tall over the naked woman in his bed. His cock was rock hard and throbbing. And the sight of her undraped beauty only had him swelling even harder.

The Cat could see all of him. She could see what was in store for her. And Bane could see that there was no fear in her eyes. Only excitement… and a sliver of defiance. She set her sultry, inviting gaze upon him. Bane’s heart sent hot blood surging through his veins. Hunger swelled within him, a dark, primal craving that only a prisoner could know.

His balls, his cock, they ached. They needed the warmth this woman offered.

Bane moved upon the Cat, looming over her with his larger mass, casting his shadow over her smooth, pale skin. Both of his arms held him up, planted on each side of her. His cock came to rest on her flat tummy, with Bane feeling a faint tremble through his gut as his manhood touched upon warm, bare skin.

He knew he was a finely endowed man, and he could see the proof below - the silent comparison in her eyes as she measured his shaft against her body. There was a hint of apprehension that Bane could see, the temptress briefly wondering if he would even fit, but it was fleeting. She turned her eyes back up to his, giving a daring smile. She reached down to her belly, stroking her fingers over the top of his shaft. Teasing him.

“Word around the cell block is that you took steroids.” She purred, gently tracing the bulging veins that lined his shaft. Each brush of her fingertips was an agonizing delight. Bane twitched and jerked upon her tummy, precum beginning to drip onto her skin. The Cat let out a soft giggle. “Nice to see that’s not true. Not at all.

She took him with both hands then, her touch bringing Bane's body to a tension he hadn’t felt in some time. Embers of pleasure danced upon his length. She cradled his shaft against her, drawing soft fingertips up and down his cock. Bane felt his balls tighten, his manhood throb hard, almost painfully. 

“Venom only destroys the mind, not one’s measure as a man.” Bane explained, breathing out heavily through his nostrils. His arms still held him up. He rolled his hips slowly, urging his groin further into Selina’s hands. Her own legs hitched onto his waist, drawing him closer. The man let out a grunt. “I have weaned myself off that poison. What you see of me now was built on discipline, determination, and the sweat of my brow.”

As he boasted, his cock leaked even more onto the Cat’s belly, his cock weeping from her touch. He let out a deep groan. And though it was sweet torture, his body shivered in bestial delight. A woman’s affection was always a joy. For Bane, it had been far, far too long.

The Cat released him then, letting his tool slide from her fingers. Bane drew back, letting his shaft draw over the mound of her womanhood. He could feel the heat as he did. A furnace awaited him. Molten delight, ready to swallow him up and milk the seed from his swollen balls. Her desire was slick, smearing his length as he drew back to ready himself.

Bane kept his rod steady, aiming true. The Cat sighed as she laid back, staring down her nose with glassy eyes.

“Mmm. Don’t leave me waiting.” She hummed sweetly. She bit her plump lower lip. “I’d like a taste of that discipline, big guy.”

He prodded her pink with his fat cockhead. One solid push was all he needed. She was so wet, so warm. It was the discipline she craved that kept him steady.

“Temptress.” He snarled, his free hand taking hold of her by the waist. His thumb sank into the softness of her tummy. Her body was more than just warm now, hot to the touch. Just as needy as he was. “Be warned. I will not be soft with you.”

The Catwoman let out a wicked laugh. Music to drive a man mad.

“Don’t threaten me with a good time!”

Bane gave her a beastly smile. His body surged forth and he skewered her - she let out a beautiful wail as his cock, long and hard and thick, sank into the depths of her hot, tight pink.

Her body was blazing sweetness. A tight grip of molten honey. It smothered him and drowned him. A most succulent way for a man to meet his end. He groaned as he pushed himself all the way in, his arms quaking as pleasure rolled over and through his body. Indeed, it had been far too long for Bane. He couldn’t believe how tight she was around him. It was maddening, almost burning away all reason and leaving him only instinct.

His body dropped low as he sank his cock in down to the root. The Cat held tight to his body, her nails digging into his back. She whined so sweetly, moaning aloud as he rocked his body into hers. Their faces were close together then. He grunted, pressing his forehead to hers.

Her eyes were green fire. Her lips were ember pillows, pressed delightful heat to his neck, his jaw, his mouth. Bane returned her affections, grunting into the kisses until his throat was hoarse and rough.

As Bane went on fucking the Catwoman, he found his earlier words affirmed tenfold.

Arkham wasn’t just a vacation. Tonight, it was paradise.


At first Selina kept alive that burning flame of defiance. In the face of Bane’s lustful attack, she would sneer, curse the bastard for making her hurt so good. But even with her spirit, it wouldn’t last. The mercenary was a titan of muscle and power and well-refined skill. He was a man. A real man, one in total control of his body. And every bit of his focus was on making Selina scream.

He filled her, took her, and unmade her. Every thrust of his hips sent his shaft spearing deep into her core, splitting her womanhood apart. He was a machine, a piston punching with merciless power. For Selina, it was a losing battle to keep her composure.

She clutched at his body, finding only solid muscle. He was hot to the touch, unyielding even to her raking nails. Her thighs caught on to his waist and she brought him down even closer, deeper into the sodden nexus - the definition of her femininity. It didn’t belong to her then. It was Bane who had dominion over her body. Just by being there, inside her.

Selina hissed through grit teeth, groaning as his mass settled on top of her. She loved the feeling of his body, loved his hot breath on her lips. Her token resistance gave way, crumbling. Selina let go, letting herself get swallowed up by the vexing bliss of being fucked.

“Oh… God! Ooooooh… Jesus…” Selina was panting, sucking in ragged breaths. 

She clung tightly to the brute, her arms wrapped firmly around his back and neck as he fucked her hard and fast into the small cot. It creaked and shook with each rock of their bodies - surely some of the other prisoners had to have noticed them by now. It sent a wicked thrill through Selina’s veins.

A part of her wanted them to watch. They could look and witness the pleasure of a woman they could never have. They could see how she’d treat a man who knew how to handle her.

“You are tight, Cat.” Bane grunted, pressing lazy kisses to her the line of her jaw. He urged his cock as deep as their bodies would allow, sheathing the entirety of his length between Selina’s legs. It punched the air from her lungs and her nails dug into his back. The man above her only gave a sharp huff, quickly resuming his carnal duty. “Mierda…”

Bane let out a snarl, sweat dripping from his brow. He worked his body into an even faster pace, muscles tightening with exertion. His hard face twisted into something even more beastly, redness spreading across his cheeks.

Selina wanted to scream, but all that came out was a long, weak moan. Swallowed up by the sensations, she could only lie there and take it. Every stroke lit up her body, every thrust making her shiver. His cock was so thick, filling her so completely, stretching her body to the point of madness. It was like being wound up and spun apart at the same time. Her core was a wildfire blaze and it was burning her from the inside out. So wonderfully unbearable.

And still Selina wanted more.

Fuck…” The Catwoman threw her head back, gasping. Her arms fell weakly from Bane’s back, lowering to hold him by his waist - a faint attempt to draw him even deeper. Selina whined, a red-hot edge creeping into her voice. She looked into Bane’s hard eyes, letting him see the wild desire held in her own. “I know you can… go harder than that…”

“You believe you can handle my strength, woman?” The brute growled. He drew most of his length from her sopping wet cunt… and drove back in, all the way to the root. It was to make his point. Selina wailed as he did, fighting back a pitiful whimper.

It was cruel pleasure. But not enough to break the Catwoman.

Her fire quickly returned to full blaze. She reached around his waist, taking a handful of those firm glutes. Selina liked what she found there. Her touch was possessive. Demanding. Her words… even more so.

“I can handle a lot more than you think.” She spoke in a sharp, heated voice. Not even Selina knew whether it was fueled by passion… or desperation. She rocked her hips up into his, trying to wring her own pleasure out of their joining. “Fuck me, you son of a bitch!”

The brute let out a rumbling laugh. Selina could feel the vibrations from his chest. Heat simmered just beneath his skin, fueling the fire that was consuming them both. It only took a short moment before he obeyed her command. 

Then Selina was screaming, wailing until her throat was rough and ragged. She was seeing stars, every deep stroke of the man’s prodigious cock making her come undone all over again. The pleasure came in waves, pulses through her body, catching every nerve. It was blistering, setting her blood to even greater boil. All she could do was give voice to her delight and rake her nails down Bane’s shoulders, his chest.

Her legs wrapped tighter around his waist. Even as he drew back, she made sure his fat, lovely cock was never able to fully depart. She needed his girth, craved the way he stretched her so full. The discomfort and pain had given way to something so delicious, Selina wouldn’t give it up for all the diamonds in Gotham.

She worked her hips up into him, matching his quick thrusts. She met his relentless pace with passion, with frantic strokes of his own. He was fucking her. And she was fucking him in turn. More than that, she was milking him. Every drop of cum from those full, plump balls… they belonged to her.

“Yeah… you like that? You like that tight pussy?” The words came in lustful fury. Selina slapped at his chest, his face. She smiled wickedly as he glared down at her. She wanted him mad. “Harder, motherfucker!

Bane snarled, huffing through his nostrils. An enraged bull.

He held firm to her hips, increasing the speed of his body. His body was a machine. No respite. Selina could only take it. Her womanhood was a furnace, her whole body consumed by fire. The slap of sweaty skin upon sweaty skin filled the hall, drowning out even the creaking of the cot. And Bane’s deep voice carried over all.

Bruja! Take it! Take me! All of me!”

There was no doubt anymore as to what they were doing - it was a certainty that they had an audience. But the other prisoners kept their distance. Most remained silent. None dared interrupt the intimate moments of Bane.

“Fuck!” Selina cried, her womanhood split apart… and tightening around her lover at the same time. Her body accepted him, engulfed him, leaving her mark upon the man just as he did unto her. They were joined in carnal destruction, blissful in their coming ending. “Oh… Ooooooh my God!

Bane’s face turned stonelike, his eyes going dark with primal hunger. He planted his hands on both sides of Selina’s head, using the leverage to fuck deep and hard into her soaking wet cunt. A battering ram of swollen flesh, thick and bulging with hot blood. It destroyed her. Succulent obliteration.

It was ferocious. Bestial. Their bodies collided, both of them screaming, howling, spitting vile curses as sensation dragged them into a more base state of being. They were man and woman. But they were also animals. Rutting as if in heat. They acted on pure instinct. No love between them. Only pure lust.

It was the sort of carnal bliss that Selina had only felt with one other. The sort of pleasure that she could never forget.

Her pussy was molten silk, drenched in her own sweetness. It swallowed up Bane, gulping down every inch of his fat prick, worshiping his length as it slid into her depths. She knew he could feel it. She could see it on his face, the faint twitches in his expressions as her body showered upon his manhood such delights to drive any man mad.

Her lover grunted, slowing his hard fucking as he sank in to the root. She felt his balls come to rest against the curve of her ass - she imagined those bulbs churning with hot cum. Above her, Bane let out a dark chuckle. He dropped down to steal a lazy kiss. He peppered more along her neck, murmuring in a low, exhausted voice.

“You are wet. Enjoying yourself?” It was a minor taunt. He jerked his hips, driving his cock just a little deeper. 

Selina sucked in tiny gasp, tightening her legs around his waist. 

“If I wasn’t…” The Catwoman sneered, reaching up to sink her nails into the firm muscle of his shoulders. “I would have already made you… much less of a man.”

As payback, she dragged her nails down his arms, leaving pink lines upon his skin. But he was unbothered, rocking his hips back to that maddening speed. The brute smirked down at her, sweat beginning to drip from his brow.

“Ha. Not so helpless, the Cat… even on her back.” 

Never. The only men I take to bed are the men I want.”

Bane seemed pleased by that. He let out a tired laugh… and Selina caught the telling waver in his voice. The sweetness of her body could unmake even the hardiest of men, she knew. Pride and naughty delight swirled within her heart. Her body thrummed with excitement, feeling the coming end. For the two of them, it was approaching quickly.

She wanted it. She wanted him to spill. She wanted everything he could give her and more.

He managed to increase his pace even further, but it was clear he was losing control. His rhythm became frantic, desperate. A beast chasing ecstasy.

“You drive me mad, Cat.” He growled.

“Good.” Selina purred. “Finish outside.”

Bane tumbled into bliss first. Selina followed, losing herself to that wonderful rush just as he drew from her sex. For Selina it was like being swallowed up by a storm, a tidal wave… mingled with some disappointment. Her body yearned for that feeling of being filled, a whine ripping from her throat as Bane unsheathed his cock from her pussy. Instead of offering his seed to the core of her womanhood, he let it spill uselessly onto her tummy.

Selina felt a faint dismay, feeling those warm ropes land on her skin. But at the same time, she knew it was the smart choice. No matter what base desires her body cried out for, Selina’s mind remained sharp. In control.

Even when I’m on my back…

Pleasure lingered, dancing around like flower petals in the wind. But soon Selina was settling back into the world. Both she and Bane lay there, naked and entangled upon the small cot. She could feel the onlookers, prisoners and guards surely getting the most out of the free show. But Selina wasn’t bothered. Instead, she was sated. Satisfied in body… and in mind. 

Surely with that performance she had earned Bane’s help.

She let her head rest on his chest, sighing in content as she listened to his heartbeat, feeling him rise and fall with every breath.

Finally, after a long moment, the man spoke.

Dios… I needed that.”

Selina snorted, snickering as curled up against his warm, firm body. Her smile grew as his arm coiled around her waist, drawing her in close.

“I’ll say.” She let out a hum, enjoying the heat and the feeling of his bare skin upon her own. “That was a lot of pent up energy.”

The next move came without much reason. She reached down and swiped some of the seed he had left on her belly. She brought it up, seeing the thick fluid glisten on her fingers. She licked her fingers clean.

Bane had to have seen her do it. That very moment, she felt his rod twitch back to life, hardening again. 

“You tempt me.” He rumbled, his hand idly playing upon the small of her back… then lower, upon the curve of her ass. Selina allowed it. She decided she liked his touch. “I just might have to take you again.”

Selina giggled. It bubbled into a rich, hearty laugh.

She had him. She definitely had him.

The exhaustion slipped away like water running down her body. She came alive again, heart thumping, nerves buzzing. She rose, straddling the man. She wore a triumphant smile, her hands planted firmly on his naked chest.

“I wouldn’t mind an encore, stud.” She said, her eyes bright and intense, offering silent promises for the future. Bane saw. And he understood. “But first… let’s talk about our escape plan.”

Still, there was a flash of impatience that Selina could see. But the man nodded. They had reached an agreement.

Selina beamed, most pleased. She traced lines across Bane’s chest with one of her fingers, a playful gesture. The brute - her brute - didn’t seem to mind.

“Look at it this way,” She assured him sweetly. “I take very good care of my friends.”

END

0