2.
224 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This story is TWO chapters ahead on my Patreon!


2.

Selina breathed. Her chest rose and fell, feeling constrained by her catsuit. Warm. Everything had suddenly become so warm.

The cock twitched, swaying slightly in the air. The head was swollen and colored a tantalizingly dark shade of pink. The shaft was nice and fat, smooth save for a couple of bulging veins. Selina wanted to trace them with her tongue.

“I… Roman…”

She took a shaky step forward, her body moving on its own. Selina sucked in a quick breath, feeling warmth spread from her within her chest and the pit of her belly. Her suit felt so tight, clinging so desperately to her body. The material brushed over her skin as she moved, making her sigh.

But Roman held up his free hand, stopping her.

“On your hands and knees. Crawl.” His voice was strong, firm. It was a command, not a suggestion.

A faint tremble rolled through Selina’s body - she was more thrilled than fearful.

Selina felt it then, that compulsion. She knew she should fight it. She knew the sensible choice was to leave. Strike now, disarm Roman, and make a break for it. 

But when had Catwoman ever been sensible? 

Roman had her pegged. She didn’t know how, but he saw her for what she was. Deep down, Selina Kyle was a size queen. She couldn’t resist a cock so impressive as Roman’s. 

Selina set the Blackheart down and dropped down onto her knees. Then she started to crawl. And she never once took her eyes off of the length of hard flesh that beckoned her.

Slowly, she approached. Like a panther stalking towards its prey. She had a singular focus. Riveted by a slab of thick, juicy meat. Closer and closer, until she could perfectly see every tiny detail, every little twitch and throb.

It wasn’t long before she was kneeling between Roman’s legs - and his enormous tool was swaying right in front of her face. She knew it would look even more impressive up close, but it was just simply ridiculous. Selina shook her head while a small, incredulous smile played upon her lips.

Selina often dealt with disappointment in her love life. So few men measured up to her lofty standards. Such was the curse of her unique tastes. So looking upon Roman’s manhood… it was like she was witnessing a miracle.

An answer to my prayers…

“Oh my god…” Selina released a shivering breath, awe and elation mingling in her shaky voice. Her hands began to rise, slowly reaching forth to touch him. “Roman… I never knew…”

“No, you didn’t.” He answered flatly. Then he gave a dry chuckle. “If you’d known, you’d have been mine from the start.”

“Yes. Absolutely, yes.” Selina nodded, a blissful giggle bubbling up in her throat. “Oh… this is a beautiful cock!”

Still she had yet to touch him, her hands holding just inches away on both sides of the shaft. Such a mammoth tool needed to be treated with respect. It was more than just a plaything. It was her whole world. 

She cradled it with both hands then, being careful not to graze the shaft with her claws. Selina shuddered at the thought - she wouldn’t dare harm something so perfect, so precious. For a long moment, Selina fawned over it. She couldn’t help herself. The wicked corners of her mind were now unleashed, her darker impulses taking the reins. The cock was so long and thick, so hefty in her small hands. Feeling the weight against her palms pleased her. 

Then it hit her. The scent. A deep and heavy musk that was thick in her nostrils. It caused a shiver to dance down her back. Right down into the core of her belly, where it bloomed nice and hot. Selina let out a pitiful, needy whine.

Roman’s voice again cut through, a hot poker to the pit of her belly.

“Strip. Lose the suit.”

Selina shivered. His words were sharp and cold, but they made her feel like a warm puddle. She liked the commanding sort well enough, but when that man came equipped with a cock like Roman’s…

With a small whine, Selina reluctantly let the mammoth prick slip from her hands. She watched it swing down under its own weight, like a mallet of swollen flesh. There was a faint thump as it landed on the leather cushion of Roman’s chair. Another sign of the cock’s enormity - proof that it was indeed the tool of Selina’s dreams.

The cat thief rose, a dark thrill coiling in her gut. Excitement thrummed through her veins, her skin blooming hot with blood from her racing heart. Roman wanted her naked? Then she would obey.

Selina didn’t care that was so willing and eager. A cock like Roman’s deserved her obedience.

The zipper at the front of her catsuit came down, down, down, revealing a widening swath of her flawless, pale skin until it stopped just above her mons.. Selina felt the cool air start to seep in under the leather, drawing a soft sigh from her lips. Roman watched her with interest clear in his hard eyes. Selina smiled down at him, humming as she pulled her suit open. 

She wore no bra underneath. Large, teardrop tits came bursting free, spilling out into the open air. Selina could feel how hard her nipples were - she could only imagine the vision she must have made for Roman. Round, pink caps poking forth, begging to be licked, sucked, or bitten. 

To Selina’s delight, her nudity was pleasing to the hung crime lord. She could see the desire in his eyes - and even lower! The sight of her breasts and her flat tummy had caused his cock to swell even fatter, his length now straight as an iron rod, veins bulging along the shaft.

“You ever had a man like me?” Roman growled, grabbing the base of his cock with one hand, swaying it slightly. Like a matador with his red cape, the cock called to Selina. Taunting her. Challenging her. 

“No. Nobody like you.” Selina whispered. Her gaze was riveted between Roman’s legs. “You’re a cut above the rest, Mr. Sionis.”

The thieving beauty eased the catsuit down her body, struggling to slide it over the width of her hips and ass. She peeled the leather from her thighs, pushing it down her legs until the suit pooled around her ankles. She slipped out of her boots next and kicked them away. She removed her mask as well, tossing it aside.

Catwoman, in the buff. Baring it all for the mob boss with the big cock. As long as she got to have a taste, any indignity was worth it.

“Hm. Good to know. I guess that means I deserve the VIP treatment. Wouldn’t you agree?”

Fuck yes.” Selina answered, kneeling.

Selina buried her face in Roman’s groin. The scent struck again, this time full force. It flooded her nostrils, the odor so heavy and pungent and perfect. The scent of salt and sweat and skin and earth. It was overwhelming. Roman’s musk made her head spin, remaking her world so that it centered on him and him alone. 

Without thinking, her tongue lashed out against his balls. To her joy, the taste of Roman was even better. She drew her mouth up higher, dragging her tongue along the shaft - indeed taking the chance to trace the veins. Selina’s body was struck with shivers of sheer delight as she tasted the biggest cock she’d ever seen.

Above her, Roman let out a deep, rumbling groan.

“God, I love you size queens. Never gonna get tired of this.”

Selina moaned against his cock, savoring the taste of him on her tongue. It was heavy, salty, tingling in her mouth. It was delicious. He was delicious. She felt her pussy clench, so hot and wet just from tonguing his shaft. 

She licked the shaft some more, applying a nice wet sheen to Roman’s prick. Then she returned to the balls. She sucked them into her mouth, first one at a time then both at once. She lashed and swirled with her tongue, caressing them in warm, soaking affection. She was gentle, loving, nursing the gonads with shocking sweetness all while letting his cock rest on her face. She stared up into the man’s grinning face, feeling wicked arousal burn hot in her gut. 

Roman Sionis was a brutal, ruthless man. A cold, remorseless killer. He deserved a prison cell or worse. And yet Selina was down on her knees, lavishing his cock and balls with her soft lips and wet tongue.

For this, Selina didn’t feel shame. Not one bit. Her morals, her code, none of it mattered when Roman had the cock of the gods. 

“Fuck, I’ve been thinking about this. The night I finally got you on your knees.” The man slurred, reaching down to run his fingers through Selina’s hair - his touch was surprisingly gentle. “It’s better than I imagined.”

Selina slurped him into her mouth, sucking him. She moaned around his shaft as she bobbed her head. Each stroke of her lips and tongue, she would try to take just a little bit more of the shaft. It wasn’t long before she was gagging on Roman. Finally she dipped her head low - low enough that she could feel his cockhead at the back of her throat. She gurgled around him, her throat convulsing around the invading meat. She held there, delighting in Roman’s groans… until she felt her lungs burning.

With tears in her eyes, she pulled away. The cock came sliding from her mouth, sloppy with her drool. Selina sucked in precious air, feeling pride in her work. No other woman could handle a fat cock like her. She let out a happy hum, kissing his head and shaft. Soft and gentle, her lips caressed him as she cradled his length against her face.

“I’ve been looking for a man like you my whole life.” Selina giggled, her mind swirling with sheer bliss.

Roman smiled - as genuine as a man like him could manage. Selina felt a burst of joy - as well as her arousal dripping down her thighs. 

She tongued the cockhead before sucking him back into her mouth. It was wrong. It was stupid. But it felt too good. It felt right. Selina wanted nothing more than to worship Roman. 

She slurped and gagged on him, bobbing her head at a quick pace. Deeper and deeper she took his cock until he was once again punching into her throat. Then she kept pushing. She fucked her throat with his cock. 

Above her, Roman was cursing. His grip on her hair tightened. Selina moaned happily at his rough touch. She only felt joy when the crime lord grabbed her head and took control. She didn’t fight back at all as he pummeled her throat with his enormous prick. 

Just like Roman, she’d dreamed of this. Of the day when Catwoman met a man who was strong enough - and big enough - to put her on her knees.

She could hear him talking. His voice was rough, hoarse. He hissed the words through his teeth.

“Jesus Christ. That’s it. Take it. Deeper. Choke on it.

Anything for you…

Selina gurgled around him, letting him piston into her mouth and throat. Drool and spit coated her lips and chin, dribbling down onto her naked tits and tummy. His balls slapped against her chin. Her whole body was on fire. It was heavenly. 

It was pure joy. Pure exhilaration. This was where she belonged. On her knees with her throat full of dick. Big dick. She existed to serve Roman and his magnificent cock.

Fuck!” Roman roared.

Pleasure came like a starburst, blooming through Selina’s body - just as Roman’s cock erupted down her throat. She could feel it, the warmth spilling down her gullet and into her belly. She felt elation - fulfillment at being used for her true purpose. She felt her reward shooting forth - precious seed churning from Roman’s plump balls.

The ruthless crime boss showed her then a small sliver of graciousness. He pulled his cock from her throat - but kept the head in her mouth, allowing Selina to receive a taste of his gift.

It was warm, thick, and salty. She moaned as it splashed upon her tongue - moaned even more when she swallowed it down. She felt the nectar glide down her throat, its warmth pooling in her belly.

It was perfect.


For a long while, Selina basked in ecstasy. It engulfed her, clouding her mind, her senses, everything. It wasn’t the first time she’d reached her peak servicing a stud with her mouth, but it was the most brilliant. She had spoken true when she told Roman he was a cut above the rest.

To have her poor throat brutalized by a man of his size… For Selina, it was the sweetest dream come to life.

Eventually, when the bliss started to fade away and the cat thief regained her bearings, she found herself being held by her arm, stumbling on shaky legs as Roman led her deeper into his penthouse apartment.

His grip was strong, tight around her wrist. But there was a measure of restraint - even in her partly-mindful state, Selina could tell Roman wasn’t being as rough as he could have. It warmed her heart some, knowing the man wasn’t quite the violent brute others made him out to be. 

But then she was falling - a quick, hard shove sent her flying backwards. She landed with a sharp gasp, bouncing slightly on layers of soft, thick blankets.

Roman had moved their party to the bedroom.

“Hope I didn’t fry your brain.” Selina heard him say. Her vision was still blurry from the throatfucking, but soon he came into focus, looming tall as he moved towards the bed. Selina’s vision cleared up just in time to see Roman pulling off his dark shirt, leaving him just as naked as she was. He wore a wolfish smile under his hungry eyes. “I’m not finished with you yet, Kitty.”

Roman’s body wasn’t the sort she was used to - sculpted Greek gods, packed with bulging muscle. The crime lord was slim, wiry. He sported plenty of muscle but it was lean, tightly packed on his body. This only served to highlight the enormity of his manhood - his cock looking downright monstrous sprouting from his slender frame.

The length bobbed slightly as he approached, swaying weightily between his legs. It glistened against the dim light, the shaft still coated with Selina’s spit and drool - the balls as well, flecked with wetness that had sputtered from her lips when he had been pounding her throat.

If that thing had wrought such devastation to her poor mouth… Selina was already imagining what it would do to her pussy.

The cat thief sighed, scooting further up onto the bed. Her thighs parted slightly, teasing the man with her slick pink. One of her hands delved between her legs, fingers playing gently at her folds. Selina gave a low hum, a devious smile upon her lips.

“Anything you want, stud.”

Roman said nothing. He was upon her then, his lean, powerful body climbing on top of her. He moved her hand away from her pussy with effortless strength, pinning her arm above her head. With his knees, he nudged her thighs further apart, leaving her open, vulnerable. His cock, that thick slab of wet meat, came to rest upon Selina’s flat tummy.

Selina’s eyes darted down between them. She could feel the heat emanating from his shaft as it pressed against her skin. She marveled again at the size of it, the daunting length, the proud girth. Anxiousness buzzed through her mind… and excitement as well! 

That was the twisted truth of Selina Kyle. A shameless size queen deep down, she was eager to feel this man inside her. She wanted Roman to ruin her. To claim her. She didn’t care about anything else.

“No going back from this.” He said, sliding his shaft against her hot, silken lips. The strokes were slow, felt divine… and they were driving Selina mad.

“I don’t give a shit.” She hissed, squirming under his firm hold. “Do it.

And so Roman did.

A scream of joyous agony erupted from Selina’s throat as Roman speared her upon his cock. There was pain and pleasure mingling together, both burning hot. Roman sank deep and deeper, inch after inch of his fat, swollen prick passing into her tight core. She could feel herself stretch around him, her body being molded by him. She was being remade by his touch. 

For Selina, it was as close as she would ever get to a religious experience. Every nerve in her body lit up - Electric. A surge of pure sensation, a livewire of pure bliss. She was taken high, high, higher than even the clouds. Straight to that heavenly euphoria. A million miles away, Selina felt Roman start to fuck her.

Roman Sionis slammed his big, fat cock deep, all the way to the root. And Selina screamed. She screamed until her voice was gone. Still Roman fucked her. He worked his body like a machine - relentless, no mercy. He was more than a stud or a stallion, she knew. He was so much more

Selina hated herself for not seeing it sooner.

He still had her hands pinned above her, leaving her unable to do anything but writhe and thrash beneath him. Selina whined, clenching her fingers tight, her nails digging into Roman’s fists. She lifted her hips, a futile attempt to match the man’s savage thrusts. Roman simply fucked her back into the bed.

Their bodies collided, his hips slapping against her thighs. Short, brutal thrusts that pumped his length into her tight pussy. It was harsh, barbaric, and so completely perfect. Selina wanted to cry out in glee - but Roman was too busy ripping ear-splitting shrieks from her throat.

Selina sucked in ragged breaths when she could - the proud, defiant Catwoman brought so low that she could hardly speak, let alone fight back. She had ceased her thrashing, each thrust and deep impact of Roman’s fat cock chipping away at her remaining strength. Just as it should have been. A man who could fuck the fight right out of her.

And just when Selina thought Roman couldn’t be any more perfect… he dipped down to growl in her ear.

“Did the Bat ever fuck you like this?”

Selina Kyle was twisted deep in her soul. No matter how hard she tried to play the moral thief, there would always be that side of herself buried deep down. She couldn’t help it. It was just her nature.

She may have claimed to stand for the little guy, those passed over by the rest of society… but in her mind, the exceptional few who towered above the rest, they would always have her obedience. The man who knew how to take charge… the man with a fat cock and big balls… he was her reason… he master… her god.

Selina Kyle… the Catwoman… howled as she came. Her womanhood clenched tight around Roman, gripping the cock that had remade her insides. Pleasure coursed over her, through her, boiling in her blood, splitting through her bones, her muscles, bursting everywhere

Her legs locked around Roman’s thighs, her body trying to pull him deeper, trying to keep him where he belonged. Selina threw her head back onto the mattress, the scream continuing to rip through her throat, carrying endlessly into the night. She didn’t give a damn who she woke up. Let them all hear the perfection she had experienced.

To her disappointment, Roman didn’t flood her womb with seed. Instead, he pulled his cock free and spilled his precious offering onto her tummy. Selina could only look on and whine as it splashed nice and warm onto her skin. His second load of the night, just as big as the first. 

Divine ecstasy kept flowing through Selina’s veins but she didn’t like how empty she now felt. The missing piece to her happiness twitched against the open air, glazed with her ending and dripping cum from the swollen tip. Roman’s cock - now Selina’s new world.

Selina tore her eyes away for a moment, meeting the man’s gaze. He was smirking, so proud and darkly triumphant. His dark eyes shone with expectation.

The answer to Roman’s question was painfully obvious. She didn’t even need to say it. The giddy, blissful smile that graced her lips was all that was needed.

Roman dipped down then, surprising her with a gentle kiss. Selina kissed back, her weak arms somehow finding the strength to wrap around him as he lay atop her.

Selina moaned into the kiss, finding the warmth of his body so perfect around her own. His length pressed into her belly, trapped between them. She felt him throb with need. Still not completely sated, she noted, astonished - and very, very pleased. 

Selina Kyle knew then, deep in her heart - Roman now had her forever.

3