4. New wand
60 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He continued walking deeper into the forest. There is no doubt that what lies ahead is dangerous for a normal person, but if Tom is going there, the danger is not for Tom, but for the beings there.

Tom was walking calmly when he felt that he was getting very close to the source of the magical power.

Tom heard a lot of wolf growling. When he got there, he saw very large wolves tearing a person's head off. He realized that these wolves were not normal. He could feel small leaks of magic coming from each of the wolves.

Tom wasn't afraid of them at all. He thinks it wouldn't be a problem if there was a dragon horde.

Tom felt the same small magic leak from the corpse lying on the ground.

Tom took a lock of hair from the head of the body lying on the ground. Because the corpse and the wolves were reminiscent of magical animals.
He could try making a wand with his feathers. The wolves were watching the man uneasily and did not make any movement.

When they looked at Tom, they couldn't see anything different from an ordinary person. Tom waved his wand and a few strands of Wolf hair came into his hand.

The wolves were nervous.

Tom started to leave the scene because he didn't want to deal with killing anyone. Tom apparated to own house.

Tom wanted to combine these hairs with yew tree and make a new wand. To do this, he had to go and find a yew tree first. Tom had already found this tree in the forest before. He plans to pick it up tomorrow because he has a long walk.

Instead of changing, Tom turned his clothes into comfortable clothes with the transfiguration spell.

When he woke up in the morning, Tom quickly had his breakfast. He had to go to the high school today and attend a teachers' board meeting. Tom forgot about this. He quickly set out for school with a reminder message on his phone.

He got into his Range Rover because he learned to drive from Charlie's memories. The meeting didn't last very long. Tom was glad he could take care of business for the rest of the day.

Tom apparated next to the yew tree. He took a thick branch from the tree using the "Fractura" spell. Tom took the tree and apparated to the house. Tom carved the trees with his diffindo spell. Bringing wand trees into suitable condition is a difficult task.

Tom first placed the vampire hair on one wand, then placed the wolf hair on another wand. and placed both the vampire and wolf feathers on the same wand. Tom wants to try these wands.

He went out and apparated to an empty part of the forest. and began using offensive spells with his vampire wand.

'Explosio',
'Pyroflare,

He liked its destructive power. When he tried the Transfiguration spell, he was not pleased.

Then the defensive spells
'Sentinel',
'Guardium Defensor',

Wand had average skill with defensive spells.

Tom began to try the wand made of wolf hair. The staff made of wolf hair was weak in attack spells, good in protection spells, and average in transfiguration spells.

The wand made of two hairs was good in every field.

Tom loved this wand very much. But another idea came to his mind: to include his own hair in this mixture.

Tom took one of the empty wands he had prepared and prepared the last wand.

First of all, as soon as he used the 'pyroflare' spell, he was surprised by the effect. The spell was quite wild and powerful. Wand became a very powerful and wild wand.

Tom was very pleased with his new wand. He prepared another spare wand for himself. Tom has a habit of taking precautions against any dangerous situation.

4