8. Unexpected Guests
62 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Tom went home, he was angry because he couldn't get Alice out of his mind. Ever since Tom saw Alice today, he felt a connection between them.

Tom thought it might be a spell cast on his soul by someone. This is very unlikely because even old man couldn't secretly cast a spell on Tom.

Tom cut his soul 7 times  . Could a soul fragment in one of the piece have been damaged?

Tom did not allow this because Tom cast protection spells on all his horcruxes. Even old man died with one of these spells.

While Tom was thinking, a voice came from the garden of the house.

Since the house was protected with protection spells, no one could enter the house.

Tom didn't know anyone here. His house was in the forest and there was no one who knew his house.

Tom took his wand and cast the 'Protego Custos' spell on himself, creating a transparent barrier around his body and went to the door.

When Tom opened the door there was a man and a woman. The man at the door started laughing.

"We finally met our meal today".

Tom just stared. Seeing that Tom did not react, the woman started laughing.

"Stupid, speechless with fear, I think he's going to pee his pants soon."

The man turned to the woman.

"Then wife, you can taste it first."

The tip of Tom's wand glowed slightly.

The people in front of Tom were petrified. The two people in front of him were unable to move.

Tom had never been subjected to such disrespect before. These two had mocked Tom and wanted to kill him.

Tom was already angry, now he was even more angry.

Tom waved his wand. Earth-coloured chains coming out of the ground grasped two people.

Tom used the opposite of the spell he cast and removed the spell on the people. Both of their eyes looked fearful. It was the first time they encountered something like this.

Tom had probed both of their minds. These two were vampires who wanted to drink Tom's blood.

Tom thought that if he were a normal person, he would be dead right now. He decided to kill both of them. Seeing Tom raise his wand, the two vampires began to beg for forgiveness.

The male vampire began to speak.

"Please don't hurt us, we will do whatever you want."

The female vampire also spoke.

"Yes, if you want, we will be your slave for life. I will fulfill your every wish."

Both of them were struggling to get rid of the chains. But they couldn't break the chains because they were under Tom's spell. When Tom pointed his wand at the two of them.

The female vampire began to speak in panic.

"I can meet your every need. Please don't kill me. You won't find anyone more beautiful than me."

When the woman said, 'You couldn't find anyone more beautiful than me.', Tom unintentionally thought of Alice.

Tom was disgusted by the woman's offer. Tom couldn't be patient any longer.

'Pyroflare'

Flames began to appear from Tom's wand. Both vampires were screaming. The flames killed both vampires in seconds. The fire curse was so strong that not even ash was left behind.

Even though Tom regains his feelings, he does not forgive the disrespect towards him.

Tom doesn't care about being good or bad, he just does what he wants to do.
This vampires here were unlike any Tom had seen before.

Tom felt similar feelings from Alice and her father. 'Are they vampires too?' Tom would be more cautious towards Alice and her family.

Tom had so many enemies, could any of them be setting him up, or could Alice and her family want Tom's blood?

Tom thought no further. After having a little snack, he continued his magic research.

It was quite late. Tom had prepared a coffee for himself and was resting. Tom thought of Alice again. Tom's body was 25 years old. He was definitely thinking about that girl because of the hormones of this body.

Tom couldn't think of any other reason. As a 25-year-old adult, being attracted to a high school girl was against Tom's ethical values, and Tom's soul is 78 years old. Tom was disturbed by these thoughts and went to sleep.

2