Chapter 1
327 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hannah stood with a confident smirk, her eyes tracing over every detail of her work. Looking between the drawn image of the summoning circle in her book and the copy she’d etched into the ground. Every line was perfectly straight, every angle perfectly measured. Pulling out a box of matches she began to chant and walk around the circle, lighting each candle at the edge. With every lit candle her voice raised, echoing in the dark winter woods. As she reached back to her starting place she drew a long silver knife. Sliding it along her, drawing blood. Dropping the blood into the circle she shouted to the darkness, “Arise, demon! Arise and do my will.”

As the last words bounced off the surrounding trees the wind died around her. Hannah shivered, her teeth chattered, it had been a cool night before but it had become deathly cold. Her breath hung in the air. The candles flickered and died leaving Hannah in darkness, her only light the moon. A sound like flesh tearing pulled her eyes to the center of the circle. The ground had begun to tear open, a single clawed hand reached through the rift. As the rift widened the sounds of discordant piercing screams took hold over the tearing.

The form that poured like ink through the rift was tall and slender, its legs the digitigrade back legs of a goat with large blackened hooves. It had two pairs of horns, one that framed its feminine face and the other that curled back like a rams. Its back sprouted giant wings whose tips nearly touched the ground. It had a pair of large breasts and between its legs hung a large flared cock that had more in common with a horse than a man. When it finally spoke its voice was wildfires and tornadoes, “I see your heart, summoner, and I know your desires! The contract is signed in blood and pain! Will you pay my price for your dreams?”

Hannah stepped forward carefully, the once frigid air now waved in the heat. The snow melted and the ground was scorched black. Even the trees that surrounded the glade had begun to char. Hannah reached her hand to the clasp of her robes and released it, allowing her naked unmarked flesh to be exposed to the demon, “I will pay your price, demon! No cost is too great!”

“A deal is struck. The price shall be taken,” The demon strode forward in a single step. It took all of Hannah’s will not to step away. She wasn’t short and yet the demon towered over her. Her eyes slid to the demon’s crotch, she knew the price, she’d known all along. The demon placed a clawed hand on her head and pressed her down to her knees. With the cock at eye level Hannah could see the thick pre-cum that oozed from its tip. Slowly she reached out, wrapping both hands around the shaft she began to stroke it at mid length. It burned to the touch, yet she worked through the pain. The demon seemed to hum, amused by her simple efforts to please it.

Biting her lip, Hannah swallowed and leaned forward and opened her mouth. Placing it over the tip she sucked on the pre-cum and swallowed it down. The taste made her gag, she wanted to spit it out and only her inner resolve kept her from doing so. Even so it burned like scorching hot water as she swallowed every bit of it. Slowly she kissed her way around the head of the massive equine demon cock and began to work her way down its length. Her hands stroked the shaft the entire way until she reached the base. There they cupped the massive furred balls, stroking them as she kissed and sucked on the shaft. The demon let out a throatier hum that seemed to mix with a low growl yet made no move to stop her.

Hannah took this as a good sign and proceeded to kiss and lick every inch of the shaft she could reach while still stroking the demon’s balls. Finally once she’d covered all she could reach she began to work her way back to the tip, sliding her hands along the now spit covered shaft. Her mouth burned and Hannah knew her lips were red and swollen but she pushed through the pain. She needed to do this.

Gazing up at the demon Hannah could see the growing desire in its features. She knew her power went only as far as the demon let it. The contract was signed and she had to pay the price, whether it was in her time or the demon’s did not matter. She opened her mouth and placed it back on the tip, taking in as much as she could before stopping. With the tip of the demonic cock filling her mouth and pressing on her throat Hannah began to suck on it and swirl her tongue as best she could. Sliding it over the underside and along the sides as far as it could reach. Moving her head and sliding her hands over what length she could reach Hannah tried her hardest to please the great demon. She guessed by the sounds it made that she was succeeding.

It quickly became apparent, however, that she was not succeeding enough. She worked her mouth and hands over the burning cock, swallowing every drop of pre-cum that came out. Yet still the demon only growled and hummed. Finally its hand rested on her head, the claws tapping against the back of her neck. Hannah stopped and looked up meeting the demon’s eyes for a second before it started to push her further down its length. Hannah tried to scream as it entered her throat. She felt her jaw pop and she could swear her throat was going to tear. Her eyes watered as the need for air burned in her lungs. She tried to pull away but the hand of the demon kept her in place. A claw, sharp as a razor pressing against the soft flesh of her neck. It was a threat.

Hannah wanted to scream, the burning in her throat pushed her to the limit. She pushed at the demon’s thighs and it pushed back. She could feel its cock reaching down her throat. The pressure moved down to her chest. She tried to scream but nothing came of it. Her eyes rolled back and she knew her face had to be turning blue by now. Slowly the pressure left, the demon withdrew from her mouth leaving its drool covered cock above her. Hannah gagged and coughed as she fell to her knees, looking up at the demon. She wanted to run, to scream, to cry. She had made a terrible mistake. The demon hummed, its cock twitching just out of reach, “Are your dreams so frail that you release them so easily? Will you break my contract?”

Hannah’s heart sank. She couldn’t break the contract. She had so much to do and to defy this demon...no! She knew the price and she had taken this willingly. Slowly she stood and latched her mouth back onto the demonic cock. Pushing it into her mouth once more and back down her throat. Hannah worked every inch of the demon’s length vigorously. She pushed through the burning pain and focused on her goal. To her surprise the demon growled and hummed in approval, never again pushing her further than she chose to go.

The burning precum filled her stomach like fire and the burning had moved into every inch of her body. Still she pushed deeper on the demonic length and the demon responded with an ever increasing volume of hums and growls. Finally as the length reached her chest once more the demon rested its massive clawed hand on her head. Hannah felt a torrent of scalding liquid pour into her stomach. She gagged and choked as it filled her and pushed its way out. The demon slid its length out of her, its cum still spraying over her face, chest, and slightly swollen stomach. Covering her in scalding hot liquid that marked her skin with red and pink burns . As the demonic orgasm subsided she felt the burning sensations sink deeper into her skin. Looking down she saw the demonic cum disappear inside her. Above her the demon hummed, “The first seal is complete.”

Around her wrists the markings of chains burned into her skin, the marks hissed like branding iron. Though she knew they simply marked the first part of her contract completed, something inside her wanted it to mean so much more. She looked up at the demon, at its terrifying length, the hardest part was still ahead. Turning away she walked over to a nearby fallen tree, scorched by the demonic presence, and bent herself over it. Carefully she brought both of her legs up to elevate her pussy higher for the demon. It was best to get this over with quickly. The demon took a single step and stood over her, its cock tapped idly against her ass leaving marks wherever it touched. With every tap Hannah hissed in pain, her heart pounding in her chest at the fear of what was to come, or perhaps it was at the anticipation? She shook her head and bit her lip, no it had to be fear. The demon’s voice brought her from her reverie its clawed finger stroked her wet slit, “This seal will be the last to be completed. Your body must be prepared first.”

Hannah turned to look at the demon and opened her mouth to speak. Her words died on her tongue as a scream ripped from her throat. The demon had pushed the tip of its cock inside her ass. She bit her lip once more as the tears came freely. Her insides were on fire once more as her ass was spread, she would swear, beyond reason. The demon did not wait for her to become adjusted this time, instead it pushed itself inside her inch by inch and hissing in pleasure the whole time. Hannah looked down and she would swear she could see the bulge of the massive cock in her stomach and feel it pressing against her rib cage. The full demonic length was buried in her ass and every part of her burned for it.

Hannah coughed and choked as the demon bent over her, its claws sinking into the flesh of her hips and ass. Her ass tensed up as the demon took position, its flared cock head pressing against her. She would have no control this time. All she could do was grip the log and cry as the demon began to move in and out of her without care for her pleasure or pain. Hannah gripped the log until her knuckles were white and her head swam. Every thrust caused new pain to blossom in her mind, her vision blurred, and her body screamed. The demon seemed to be going out of its way now to hurt her. 

With every powerful thrust Hannah’s eyes rolled back and the taste of copper and demon cum mixed in her mouth. Every thrust she swallowed it down. Slowly her pained sobs became whimpers as pleasure began to burn within. Her screams turned to gasps and then finally to soft moans. Hannah bit her lip till it split to keep herself silent, the demon could never know she was enjoying its violation of her body. Despite her best efforts however the demon seemed to know. Its pace quickened and every thrust became longer and harder as if it was trying to fuck her off the log.

The demon gripped hard on her hips, its claws digging into her soft flesh. Small streams of blood dripped and ran down her legs. Hannah felt the fire of demonic cum fill her body. Her stomach once again took all that it could handle and the rest poured through her. Hannah coughed as it came out of her mouth. The demon withdrew its cock slowly, filling every part of her insides with its cum. Hannah moaned and felt her stomach convulse in an orgasm as the demonic cock left her and she dropped to the ground. She could feel the familiar burning of the demon’s cum on her thighs as it leaked from her abused ass. The last torrent from the demon’s cock covered her back and legs. Just like last time the burning sank into her skin. Hannah felt the familiar branding of the chains burn into her ankles and back, sliding up her spine until it wrapped around her neck. The demon hummed above her, “The second seal is complete. Soon the contract shall be finished.”

Hannah said nothing as she rolled onto her back on the log, her legs spread as wide as she could make them for the demon. The demon took her invitation and knelt between her legs, lining itself up with her. Hannah bit her lip as the demon pushed inside her. Despite her efforts she could not stop the moans as pleasure and pain mixed. The demon’s burning hot cock stretched her tight cunt more than it had ever been before and still Hannah moaned into it. With every inch she rolled her hips and whimpered as the fire spread inside her. 

The demon, for its part, showed little concern for Hannah as it pushed into her. Her pleasure was none of its concern. That it had taken so fondly to its suffering was simply an additional amusement for the demon. The demon grabbed Hannah in its massive clawed hands, digging into her skin with its razor sharp talons, and drawing thin lines of blood. With a final push the demon buried its entire length inside her. Hannah simply moaned and rolled her hips back into the demon’s cock. Its flared head slammed against her cervix and the demon growled.

Her head leaned back as she did her best to support herself. Her tongue lolled out out her mouth as the demon thrust and she quietly whimpered and begged. She had given up all pretenses at that moment. Hannah felt the burning still, her pussy was on fire but the pain no longer scared her. She wanted more pain. She needed more pain. She begged for more pain. The demon fire spread through every inch of her body. Its claws gripped her breasts hard leaving bruises and cuts. Yet still Hannah begged for more. The pain fueled her and the demon obliged with wicked laughter. Its claws cut her flesh along her stomach and thigh and Hannah moaned in pleasure. Its clawed hands dug painfully, violently, into her throat and still Hannah moaned for more. Her hips still meeting the demon’s powerful and violent thrusts.

The demon turned her over, her clawed front hung over the scorched ground as the demon took her arms, gripping tight to her wrists, and pulling her back lifting her chest. Hannah screamed in delight as her claw marked breasts bounced with the force of the demon’s thrusting. The demon thrust inside, and Hannah swore it was burying its entire length inside her completely. Her head dropped and everything went silent. In that moment her vision went dark and her head became blank. The demon did not stop, it buried itself inside her with its boundless stamina.

Slowly Hannah’s vision returned and the sound of demonic cock fucking her abused pussy came back to her. Hannah could see the cock enter her in its entirety and withdraw. She smiled and moaned and was, in that instant, happy. She knew she could stay like that forever, bound as a slave to demonic cum. She begged for it. Looking over her shoulder at her demon mistress she begged for it to fill her pussy and mark her forever. She begged it to take her soul when it finished with her body. She would be its toy, the toy of every demon, for all eternity if that was her mistress’s desire.

The demon said nothing as it buried itself into Hannah one final time. The burning torrent of demon cum filled her womb, leaving nothing untouched by its fire. Hannah moaned and whimpered in delight as her stomach became heavier and the fire inside touched the final part of her. The demon slowly withdrew, dropping Hannah onto her back as it came over her entire body. The fountain spray of burning cum that Hannah eagerly opened her mouth for, and drank as much as her feeble broken body would let her catch in it. The cum, for the final time, sank into her skin and the chains branded themselves into her. They took the shape of a circle over her womb. Hannah moaned at the sensation, sliding her fingers down to her burned and abused pussy. Playing with it as it leaked cum she looked up at the demon and smiled. The demon roared as the forgotten circle flared with hellfire, “The final seal is complete. The contract is bound. Your will shall be done.”

The demon dripped into black ooze that covered Hannah and sank into her skin. The thick ichor poured in through her cuts and around her flesh. Filling her mouth, ass, and cunt all at once. Hannah moaned as she was filled in every way and slowly the ooze vanished inside her.

When Hannah awoke she was in her bed. Her eyes snapped open as she looked around the dorm. Her hand slid down to her stomach. She could swear it was slightly larger than before. As the feelings of sleep cleared Hannah checked her wrists and saw the brands of the chains of her demonic pact. A hungry smile spread across her lips, her mistress had chosen her! Hannah got out of the bed as quietly as possible and crept over to the full length mirror she shared with her dorm mates. She examined her naked form excitedly, the chains remained on her, including the circle over her womb. Rubbing her stomach she confirmed her suspicions. It was slightly larger than before. Hannah closed her eyes and she could almost feel the fire burning in her womb. The child of her demonic mistress.

11