Chapter 1: Few First Days
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She didn't pull him out by the dog collar and kiss him today, the expectancy made him sad.

It had been 3 days since Marilyn Cysgod knocked Y unconscious on the way home and caged him in her room, he was awed by how spacious and glamorous her room was: clean, marbled, and tidy. He was always aware of Marilyn's existence within the same school, she was the burning star among dead planets, a mysterious, quiet, and well-educated person from a family of status, while Y... Was someone that existed to be forgotten.

On the first day, he was knocked by a blunt force and woke up in this dog cage with a nice pink collar, it was bigger than normal, likely for a big dog so that he could sit upright without any problem. At exactly 7 PM she would be done with her homework, feed him with a human bowl, open the cage, drag Y out, and start to pamper him, through kissing him on his forehead, stroking his hair, caressing his cheeks, and so on.

On the second day, she brought him a blanket after seeing the young man shivering at night. They never knew much about each other, so to speak, so when Marilyn got a hold of Y's phone and went through it, she found his save screen full of pink, deciding that the man likes pink, she bought him a nice pink blanket, pillow, and mattress for his cage. While Y, actually preferred black, didn't say anything because he thought pink was Marilyn's favorite color. She also did the same with the touches at exactly 7 PM.

On the third day, which was today. 7 PM passed by the clock on her bed and she was still not acknowledging him.

Y sat in his cell and looked with puppy eyes at the young woman, Marilyn a normal girl with long, smooth black hair down to her waist, captivating red eyes and a spotless woman overall. While he stared at himself, bruised and cuts, bandaids and overall a mess, a frail and sucicidal boy with the hair of chalk and the bones of birds. He recognized Marilyn from the start, she was in a different class yet often walked by his, she was the envy of many, yet who could've thought they'd be together like this.

For the last three days, they only said a few handful of things.

"I need to go use the bathroom."

"Can I get a shower?"

"Here's your food."

"Come out here."

"Here's your new blanket."

Both acknowledging that Y have been skipping schools for 3 days straight, yet they didn't speak on that.

It was 7:30 PM when Marilyn finally finished with her homework and stretched on her seat, she then noticed Y sitting, before realizing he had not been fed and went to made dinner. She served chicken teriyaki with rice for the both of them, she sat on her desk while he's in his cage, that was when Y finally broke their silence.

"Why'd you kidnap and caged me?" Y said.

"...I do not think necessarily about why yet, I just do. Do you want me to release you?" Marilyn replied.

"No! Please, let's keep it like this." Y got defensive immediately.

This was heaven for him... He was in the hands of a stranger, yet the only person he can trust, he dark circled eyes started swelling up as emotions ran through him like a train of relief, as he finally got the courage to speak to her.

"Can you... Touch me like usual?"

Marilyn didn't need to yank him by his collar this time, he crawled to her, all for the touches and kisses.

"Are you not afraid?" She asked.

"I do..."

Y replied weakly while keeping his head down for Marilyn to easily get her hands on it:"But I'm more afraid of you leaving me."

Somewhere else...

"I would like to report a missing person case."

1