My Lazy Majesty is too Cute!
101 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Mistress, My Majesty, she is lazy. As a maid who’d not serve anyone else, this is a travesty.

That vampire queen sits in her room all day lazing about while I clean the castle. There are no others, not since the rest of them left or died. Only I stayed behind, and I love it here...I love her, but she sits there all day.

Just the other day, I was cleaning the hallway next to her room. I opened the door to ask my lady if she needed anything, and what did I see? She hung upside down from her chair and slept. You’d think she was a bonafide bat, but no, she can sleep normally. Most likely she was too lazy to find the bed after a gaming session.

That’s the thing...She wasn’t always like this. Thousands of years ago, she’d ruled with an iron fist. She was fair but she’d display her strength at all times. She’d act in elegance. I looked up to her so much. All of us did.

I think these modern times have messed up her brain, and a part of me wants to have the old her back. However, there is a more shameful part of my being. An even larger part of me loves this. That person I once admired is like a helpless child, consumed by short term pleasures...And yet, I find it so endearing.

She is my pampered queen, and I’d not give this responsibility to anyone else. Cleaning after her and tucking her in after she’s fallen asleep on the floor is the best duty a maid like me can ask for.

Sometimes, I steal gazes at her lips while she sleeps. My cheeks heat up even thinking about it.

Other times, I relish holding her in my arms and carry her slower than normally. The bed can wait as long as I can look at her. The worst part is the new pajamas she wears.

...Oh, it’s so shameful of me. I’d never give up this duty to any other. My Lazy Majesty is too Cute!

4