024.Accept and let go
164 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We won't live here anymore."

-

A small rented house, a spy's hiding place, a cage full of cameras.

If she hadn't returned to this place, Tangtang would have almost forgotten why she was willing to stay with Shuangsheng in the first place.

Frost opens the curtains.

Outside the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, the cascading tall buildings look like continuous mountains in the distance.

Tangtang pressed her face against the window and stared at this prosperous city known as the "political heart of Kuomintang" with wide eyes.

Of course she knew that Shuangjiang had a lurking point in the control area in the center of Huaizhou. In other words, any party or organization will set up at least two-digit lurking points in the control area.

The controlled area is a smokeless espionage battlefield behind enemy lines. There are too many people mixed in here.

Life here is like a mayfly, cheap and short.

She will never forget this place!

Shuangjiang once helped her and Jingzhe to run the entire Lu Group Heavy Industry here as the main site of the Huaizhou Intelligence Station, but in the end he destroyed it with his own hands.

Its existence or not only depends on Shuangsheng's thought, just like the life and death of his best friend.

It was so high here that she could see everything in the restricted area.

She even saw the ruins of Lu's Heavy Industry, which was so sudden that it almost stung Tangtang's eyes. And so ugly, like a rough dug-out pit in a garden filled with all kinds of gorgeous flowers.

Of course, the high land prices in Huaizhou City do not allow it to remain empty. Before the embers of gunpowder smoke have dissipated, new construction has begun there.

And there is...

"The Huaizhou Branch of the Kuomintang and Political Bureau... the new bureau." Shuangjiang hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear, "The new bureau was taken over by people from the He Dan faction. The ruling areas under that faction are very stable. We can be here..."

"Keep living well."

Shuangjiang's warm breath blew into her ears, and Tangtang felt that her cheek and body were numb. Her body was a little soft, but Shuangjiang held her so tightly that she didn't slip down.

Tangtang is very strange. She doesn't know what's wrong with her, or is it just that girls have strange physiques?

But she suddenly became alert.

What Shuangjiang said already involves politics!

But how could Shuangjiang discuss political affairs with her? Does he think Tangtang can understand? Do not make jokes! How clean the background of "Tangtang" is, Shuang Jiang must know better than Tangtang himself.

Who is he talking to?

With me? Or do you think there is someone behind me? What message might I be passing on to that person who is telling the person behind me that I am passing on the message to reveal it?

Just why is it the He Dan faction? In her memory, Shuangjiang had never dealt with the Nationalist Consul!

He Dan's sphere of influence is in Mianzhou, Xinze and other cities, while Qiu Equinox and Mang Zhong are in charge of Chunbai Ideal's intelligence network there.

It has nothing to do with Frost Descent or Jingzhe.

And everyone knows that Huaizhou is under the jurisdiction of the Zuo Zhili faction. At least the Huaizhou National Security Bureau is. This information is already recognized and there is no fraud.

Jingzhe was indeed responsible for Chunbai Ideal's intelligence deployment in Huaizhou. After being taken away by Shuangsheng rebels, Huaizhou was empty, and the new state affairs in Huaizhou were taken over by people from the He Dan faction...

Case solved!

Shuangsheng is working for He Dan!

But would a person like Shuangjiang have such a loose mouth? Inexplicably, he revealed his true self.

If it were anyone else, Tangtang would definitely be complacent.

But this is Frost's Descent, so Tangtang won't believe a word of it.

Damn it, the factional struggle within your own country is so fierce, what does it have to do with our pure white ideal? !

You do yours and I do mine. What's the matter with taking me away?

Tangtang's expression didn't change, but her fingers curled up involuntarily.

Of course there is no one behind her.

She does think she is a spy, but she does not have an online spy, she is her own online spy. Everything she did was not for any organization, but for herself.

At this point, she was confident that Shuang Sheng would never know, nor would she ever imagine that she was a spy.

No matter how smart he is, no matter how good at reasoning, and no matter how good at logic, there is no logic in Jingzhe's reincarnation and sex change.

Tangtang didn't look back or nod, she just looked out the floor-to-ceiling window in silence, motionless.

She didn't know why Shuang Sheng mentioned He Dan. Her brain was not strong enough to reason about Shuangjiang's intentions, but her intuition told her that although Shuangjiang did say good things about He Dan just now, he was not necessarily from He Dan's side.

Shuang Jiang didn't wait for her reply, but he didn't seem to care much.

"Where do you prefer?" Shuangjiang asked.

Don't like them all!

Tangtang thought.

Anyway, they are both cages filled with cameras. Apart from being bigger and smaller, is there any difference?

Although this place is indeed big, it is a villa area in a controlled area after all, and politicians and senior officials live here.

The biggest problem is that here, under the all-round radio monitoring and listening system of the drone hive, every word you say and every action you take has no secrets.

It only takes a few minutes' drive for the National Security Bureau's garrison to visit us.

After all, I am familiar with this place! Shuangjiang's identity and residence are concealed. When I was a man, I came to your place many times!

However, Shuangjiang dared to bring Tangtang, a "wife" whose origin was unknown and who could not stand up to the investigation, to her "home" in the downtown control area, and even wanted to live there for a long time. This was beyond Tangtang's expectation.

Again.

Their false identities cannot withstand the investigation of the National Security Bureau!

The civilian system can be fooled, but the military system is absolutely impossible to fool.

unless……

Shuangsheng has completely accepted her.

He knew that Tangtang's existence couldn't be hidden, so he simply stopped hiding it.

It depends on how he explains the origin of Tangtang to the people of Guotong, but that is his connections and ability, and has nothing to do with Tangtang.

Who knows if he is really working for the National Government and acting as a spy for Pure White Ideal.

Or maybe he was still working as a spy in the Kuomintang, but he was actually a double-three-four-five-six...n-faced spy?

Who knows!

Let him be.

Tangtang has only one goal, to kill Shuangsheng, and nothing else.

Belief in the organization?

Stop being funny!

I am a pure white ideal spy agent. The pure white ideal is a terrorist organization, so of course I am a terrorist.

When Pure White Ideal changed its name to a party, it was Tangtang’s turn to be shocked again.

Have I become a regular soldier?

Anyway, Shuangsheng didn’t know about Tangtang’s random thoughts. Shuangjiang just hugged Tangtang from behind and watched the whole city of Huaizhou city center with her, doing nothing else.

Shuangjiang gently touched Tangtang's hair with his lips. He felt that he was kissing Tangtang secretly, although Tangtang didn't know it at all.

But even if it was just this, he was very cautious and anxious. I feel a bit like a thief, and a bit like a yandere pervert who can't get love, so he can only secretly molest the other person.

He didn't dare to say to Tangtang, "Can I kiss you?" It was obvious that he was going crazy thinking about doing this.

But in that case, Tangtang will hate him.

But Tangtang just reluctantly accepted him now and didn't like him.

He spent most of the day looking at Tangtang, especially looking at her eyes and the look in her eyes when she looked at him.

The look in someone's eyes that you like is not like that.

Tangtang was not impressed.

But she needed him.

When he leaves, she loses her temper and cries.

When he is around, she will be quiet and emotionally stable.

He hugs her and she won't refuse.

But she never hugged back or made any other response.

Never.

Just like she looks most of the time.

Beautiful, dazed, dull, silent...indifferent.

Frost saw it in her, a real indifference.

"Go back. Don't stand for too long. Your feet are still injured." Shuangjiang said softly.

I still want to see it. Tangtang thought.

But she nodded anyway.

I want to see it again...

Although I know that those things that once belonged to me once belonged to Jingzhe's position.

It is no longer possible to belong to "Tangtang".

10