022. Love is too pure to be named (Part 1)
92 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After using tweezers to remove the last glass shard, disinfect it, and bandage it, Tangtang's feet were tightly bandaged and she would definitely not be able to walk any more.

Alcohol was originally used to disinfect the wound, but Tangtang was so painful that she burst into tears on the spot, so Shuangjiang had to switch to iodophor.

"Lie on the bed." Shuangsheng ordered.

Tangtang turned her head and kept her body motionless, obviously out of anger.

Frost was silent for a moment.

"Tangtang, be obedient and lie down first."

Tangtang grabbed the pillow on the bed and hit Shuangsheng hard. Shuangsheng caught it and pulled it away, then threw it back on the bed.

Tangtang took a breath, sat on the bed, lowered her head, and remained silent.

There was a pair of metal tweezers and medical oval forceps on the stainless steel treatment tray on the bedside table, and the trash can was filled with cotton balls and gauze soaked in blood.

The air was filled with the pungent smell of alcohol and the smell of blood that had been diluted to the last bit.

Before the glass shards on the ground could be cleaned up, the dim sunlight in the early morning shone in from the broken window, and was reflected by the glass shards on the ground, creating colorful and broken light.

Shuang Jiang stood in front of Tangtang against the light, his whole face hidden in the shadows, his head lowered and silent.

Has his patience finally reached its limit?

Tangtang thought.

Where's the apology? Where is your apology?

Tangtang waited anxiously.

You should apologize!

Obviously before... no matter whose fault it was, you would always apologize! You will take the mistakes on yourself!

You are obviously so...

She likes me, tolerates me, and dotes on me so much.

And isn't it really your fault this time?

You said you would be back soon, but I waited for you all night and you didn't keep your promise!

It's obviously your fault...

As Tangtang thought about it, she suddenly felt that her confidence was lacking. She quietly raised her head, wanting to see if Shuangsheng was still in front of her.

Frost was gone, and when he came back, he had already started cleaning the broken glass from the window.

Okay, okay, it’s my fault for breaking the window…

Let me clean it for you, okay? This way I admit my mistake!

Then you admit your mistake! This way we are even...

Anyway you have to apologize!

Because you were indeed wrong this time!

Tangtang thought as she put her feet on the floor and tried to stand up. The excruciating pain made her curl up her toes. She balanced her body precariously and carefully took the first step in the direction of the frost.

Shuangjiang turned around, looked at her coldly, and said sternly: "Don't you understand? I want you to lie down on the bed! Can you try taking one more step forward?"

Tangtang was stunned.

She couldn't believe that Shuangsheng would speak to her so loudly and scold her so mercilessly.

She felt extremely wronged.

It's obviously Shuangjiang's fault! Why did Shuangjiang yell at her like that!

But she didn't dare to lose her temper, roll around, sit on the ground and cry, etc... Maybe that wouldn't work, because she was mute. But it’s okay to cry.

But she still didn't dare.

So she could only silently go back to bed and cover herself with the quilt.

She suddenly thought of a word called "arrogance based on favor", and she felt that her behavior just now was quite similar.

But it is a pity that she failed because she is not yet qualified to be proud.

Just because Shuangsheng doesn't like her enough.

So annoying!

I've never been a girl, how do I know how to win a man's heart?

Originally, Shuang Jiang was quite confused when he liked her. It was difficult no matter how difficult it was to make him like her even more when he was confused.

And is there a possibility that Tangtang herself is very confused.

Tangtang felt aggrieved as never before, so aggrieved.

Now she no longer feels sad, sad or angry, but only feels extremely wronged.

Frostfall is really annoying!

She felt so tired and sleepy.

I waited all night for Shuangsheng, but when I came back I didn't get his apology. I even hurt myself and was yelled at by him!

She is so crazy! She should jump out of the window, escape this place completely, and never have to deal with this annoying spy again.

Revenge or something. Isn’t it okay if I don’t take revenge? If you want to kill me, just kill me. I don’t share your knowledge! I can't beat you, can't I hide from you?

I will never see you again!

With a humiliating and extremely aggrieved mood, she lay on the bed and slowly fell asleep.

Once she fell asleep, she didn't know how long she slept. When I opened my eyes again, the lights were on in the bedroom, and it was dusk outside the window.

Tangtang blinked blankly. Did he sleep all day?

She pushed herself up to get up, but her head felt heavy and she felt dizzy. She vaguely saw a little person dancing in the shadow cast by the light on the wall.

She moved her legs, but her feet still hurt.

Tangtang subconsciously wanted to call Shuangjiang's name, but she still couldn't make a sound.

Sure enough, the mute woke up and found that he could speak and so on, which are all scenes that only appear in third-rate Internet articles!

Shuangsheng doesn't want her again?

Tangtang turned around and looked around, and found that there was another chair at the end of the bed, the same one she used to break the window.

She climbed over and pushed the chair down hard.

The chair fell to the ground with a huge collision sound. Tangtang stared at the door of the room intently, counting silently in her mind for a few seconds.

3, 2, 1...Frost appears!

So when the count reached 1, the door miraculously opened. The man did appear. He looked at Tangtang and then at the chair on the ground, and immediately understood what was going on.

He stepped forward to lift up the chair, then sat on the edge of the bed, turned sideways, facing Tangtang, who was kneeling on the bed, stretched out his hand, and made a gesture as if he wanted to touch Tangtang's cheek.

How could Tangtang do what he wanted? She turned her head away angrily and avoided Shuangsheng's hand.

"Come here!" Shuang Sheng still ordered, but his tone was much softer.

He grabbed Tangtang's arm and pulled it towards him, touching her forehead despite Tangtang's struggle.

"It's a bit of a low fever. Maybe there's still a bit of infection." Shuangjiang lowered his eyes and said.

Tangtang still didn't hear what she wanted to hear. She was angry and anxious, and couldn't speak. She could only look at Shuangsang pitifully, without blinking.

Shuangsheng also stared at her, his eyes straight. He clearly saw his reflection in her glass-colored pupils.

After a long time, Shuangsheng spoke.

"I am indeed not lovable. You are so beautiful. After you were..." Shuangsheng paused, "Before, there must have been many people who liked you. I can also see that you are spoiled, after all, your ability to take care of yourself is so poor. "

"Sometimes I also think, if I am a girl who has been held in the palm of my hand since I was a child, and my vocal cords are suddenly cut off by a bad guy, and I am left to be the wife of an equally shady person, what will be waiting for me?"

"Wife?" Shuangjiang read the noun again, and there was no emotion in his tone. "It would be great if they could treat girls like you like their wives. Me. I can only do what I can. The best and give you the utmost respect.”

"I'm not surprised that you hate me and are afraid of me. I would be the same if it were me."

"I don't know how to do it best. I don't know. I want to be good to you, and you give me such an impulse. There is a strange magic about you that makes me want to be good to you."

"A bit disgusting, isn't it? Sorry. I didn't mean to disgust you. I just think... maybe you don't need to be like this at all. Probably. If you can maintain such beauty and innocence, there must have been someone who treated you better than me before. better."

Shuangjiang stared at her quietly, his voice was so gentle, but Tangtang was very sensitive to hear something cold and distant.

"I rarely say so many words at once. Tangtang... No. I don't know your name. I'm telling you this because I do like you. It's just that my liking may seem disgusting to you. After all, I am so..."

Shuangjiang thought for a while, "So ordinary. And you are so flawless. No matter how you look at it, I'm not good enough for you, right?"

What Shuangjiang said was getting further and further away from what Tangtang was thinking.

Tangtang looked at Shuangsang blankly.

She doesn't understand! She didn't know what Shuang Sheng meant by these words.

"I really can't see the light. I'm not a just and good person." Shuangji lowered his head and his voice gradually became lower. "A just and good person should have sent you back to your relatives and friends on the first day." ”

Tangtang actually heard a hint of sadness.

Shuangshang slowly raised his head again, his eyes lingering on Tangtang's face. Tangtang suddenly had the illusion that his eyes had passed through her and he was looking at another person through her.

"I'm really shameless. I'm also very selfish. I like you very much and I want to keep you by my side. I try to impress you and try to keep you by my side in this way."

"But I still can't do it." Shuangjiang sniffed and sighed, "I can't do it. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe..."

"I can be a good and righteous person for once. Just for you."

Tangtang understood.

She stared at the frost with wide eyes.

Shuangsheng really doesn’t want her this time!

She obviously just wanted Shuangsheng to apologize!

Looks like she screwed up!

9