Ch1: Pallet Forest
136 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex stared blankly at the forest in front of him, for some reason it didn’t seem to surprise him.

One moment he was free-falling from the sky and the next he was standing in the middle of a forest. It all seemed kind of… you know, Hallucination to him.

“I… should be dead,” Alex told himself, He didn’t feel anything when he reached the ground… but he knew he should have touched the ground. As for why he was free-falling from the sky, apparently some terrorists thought it was very funny to blow up the City mall.

Alex reached into his pocket and brought out his Iphone, at least it was here with him in this hallucination. He had all of his important songs and documents saved on it, the documents might not matter in this place but that doesn’t mean his Music didn’t matter.

He had everything in his playlist starting from Swae Lee right down to XXXTentacion, he wouldn’t feel too good if he lost everything that had kept him company during Childhood.

“First things first though, I need to look at myself,” Alex said, He didn’t know why but he imagined a good chunk of his head gone also someone needed to explain why he felt shorter.

After walking for a while, Alex found the first water body. A small pond but it would do nicely for him, he walked over and looked at himself in it.

‘My face is different,’ was the first thing he thought.

He wasn’t really much of a handsome guy back then, even when he was in High School, he was simply with the Average fellows.

But this new face he was carrying looked like it was brought straight out from a Harem manga; He had dark blue hair and azure eyes. Not only that though, he was a little bit ripped, he didn’t look anything like his scrawny self back on Earth.

“What is happening?” was the first thing Alex said.

Not only did his appearance change but his voice was a lot different somehow, It made him look cool.

There was only one thing he could think about here- Transmigration!

Transmigration was a very popular trope back in his time on Earth but it quickly got outlived by Isekai. It involved the soul of a person transmigrating to the body of another person.

“So I’m dead, huh?” Alex mumbled.

It really didn’t surprise him by the fact that he was dead, what surprised him was that he was supposed to be in the Afterlife but now he was roaming around in a forest without knowing where he was.

“Are you lost, Sir?” Alex heard a beautiful voice behind him and turned around to meet a brown haired beauty with emerald green eyes.

‘Daisy Oak!’

Alex was flabbergasted; he could recognize the girl anywhere. After all, she had been an extreme beauty and her path was captivating, she chose to be a Pokemon Breeder but he decided to play it cool.

‘Don’t be surprised,’ Alex thought.

“Yes, I’m lost,” Alex said, “Can you tell me where I am?”

Alex didn’t forget to note that she had a Nidoran next to her.

“This is the Pallet Forest,” Daisy said, “Right after this forest is Pallet Town,”

Alex’s eyes shone, the prospect of meeting the famed Professor Oak was too hard to pass up but there was something that was bugging him.

“You can’t be in Pallet town without proper verification,” Daisy said, “So it’s a wonder how you are in the Pallet forest without actually knowing where you are,”

Alex sweatdropped.

“Eh? I didn’t say I don’t know where I am, I just said I was lost,” Alex said, “I’m a citizen from Pallet Town, you know, recently moved in and all,”

 “Sure,” Daisy said, “Well if you excuse me, I have some berries to pick,”

Alex’s knowledge of this world was not limited, as he saw Daisy leave with her hips swaying, he couldn’t help but grin at the thought.

“I’m in Pokemon,” Alex muttered under his breath.

He was actually in the world of Pokemon! Not only had he watched a lot of anime about it, He had also read a great deal of fanfictions featuring Pokemon so he had some in-world knowledge.

“But how will I get to live in Pallet town without proper verification?” Alex asked.

[System Initializing…]

[System Initialization Complete]

[Welcome to the world of Pokemon]

A blue translucent screen appeared in front of him and Alex smiled softly, so he had a system.

[You have been gifted with a Starter Pack]

[Would you like to Open the ‘Starter Pack’?]

“Yes,” Alex muttered and the blue screen turned into a brown chest which opened.

[You have obtained ‘Trainer Card’]

[You have obtained 5 Pokeballs]

[You have obtained 3 Potions, 3 Antidotes, 3 Paralyz Heals, 1 Full Restore]

[You have obtained Sub-space]

His eyes widened in surprise, Not only had he been gifted the basic things for being a trainer but also, A sub-space.

‘All I need now is a Pokedex and Pokemon,’ Alex thought.

[Unique Skill – Appraisal has been unlocked]

The first thing Alex did was dismiss the blue screens and lean against a tree in deep thought.

‘Why would I be reincarnated?’ He thought.

He hadn’t exactly done bad things in his life but he didn’t do good things either, to be honest, He didn’t see any point of his Reincarnation but there was no point in debating it.

The best thing to do would be to use everything given to him by the System to the fullest and become one of the most powerful Trainers in the world.

As Alex brought up the System once again, He noticed that there were 4 Tabs available.

[Status]

[Shop]

[Inventory]

[Sub-Space]

A small sigh escaped from his lips.

‘At least I got an Inventory too,’ Alex thought.

The Inventory could be used to store Non-living objects within it, in short it was some sort of time-space magic that froze the time of the Object inside until it was brought into the real world.

The subspace on the other hand was another version of the Inventory, It was capable of storing Living things and non-living things but it didn’t offer the same function of freezing the object inside- No life continued within the Sub-space.

Alex realized, this was Pallet forest and there should be Pokemon roaming around. Why didn’t he see any Pokemon around?

His question was left unanswered as a Pokemon landed on his head, he was surprised and threw the Pokemon on the ground in alarm.

To his surprise, The Pokemon that landed on the ground was nothing more than a Harmless Caterpie.

The Appraisal skill kicked in and Alex found a similar blue screen atop the Caterpie’s head.

[Species: Caterpie]

[Level: 3]

[Ability: Shield Dust]

[Hidden Ability: None]

[Moves: Tackle, String Shot]

‘The Appraisal skill sure is very helpful,’ Alex thought.

Not only did it give him the Level of the Pokemon, but he could also get the ability, Hidden ability and it’s move list.

‘Well it’s thankful to know that there are no such things as potential in this world,’ Alex thought.

Working with a team of red potential Pokemon and aiming to reach the top was something a foolish man would do.

-

Author’s Note:

A Pokemon fic made by your’s truly, Izana~

Like other Pokemon fics, you start your journey at the Age of 16 and Ash Ketchum is currently 13 so yes, The MC will begin his Journey before Ash.

This is Harem and R-18 too to be precise, but it’s not entirely R-18 oriented.

If you want to immerse yourself in more chapters ahead of my fic, You can head over to patreon.com/izana07 and support me, I’d appreciate it.

6