92: Lei Huojin. (Short)
152 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The thunderous noise of combat had drawn the attention of students and elders alike.  

Lei huojin stood silently beside his master; his eyes shrouded with worry. More than a year had gone by since he'd last seen her, but the emotions he'd buried deep within his heart were bubbling to the surface again. The victor had not yet been decided. Bai li yue was moving closer and closer to her opponent. She was almost within striking distance of Shen duyi but his swords were a huge obstacle for her. She took more and more cuts and blows to her body as she inched closer. His heart ached for her well being, but his feet were rooted to the ground. He'd sworn allegiance to the sect. She was Shen duyi's dao companion. There was no place for him at her side. She was getting more and more bloodied. Her robe was now dripping with her own blood, but she was too intent on the person in front of her to care. He hoped Bai li yue fared better than him in her fight against Shen duyi. It would kill him if she ended up like him. Just then, a golden sword stabbed deep into her chest. Lei huojin looked away. He could no longer watch.

4