Red Rose
9 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is said that romantic encounters are caused by the God of romance. However, right now I wholeheartedly disagree. Less than a God more than a ghost is what I would say. 

Today is saturday. The presentation yesterday in the fair is a huge success. Our ABC Lamp recieved praises and I heard that Nola recieves offers to sell the product. As to celebrate the success, we decided to spend the saturday here at school and sunday tomorrow at the beach. Right now, I am inside this wardrobe hiding. 

However, that's not the end of my troubles today. After all, right here beside me... inside this large cabinet is Arnold also hiding.

This mess started earlier this morning...

"Congratulations to our fair yesterday!!! I applaud you my disciples for giving your best yesterday. As your master, I'm very proud of you guys." Nola said while standing in a chair laughing inside the clubroom.

"Congrats to us!" I replied while clapping.

"Yes. I would say that we did a great job." Jun said while pouring juice on the empty cups at the table.

"I agreed." Arnold said while standing beside Nola as he nods his head.

While Maki is jumping around in the room while saying congratulations.

"Now then my disciples... normally after a war, everyone celebrates. Today, we are here to have a party in the clubroom. However!!! Do you really think this is enough? I dare say NO!!! That's why tomorrow, everyone will go to the beach. Do any of you disagree?" Nola said while looking at each of us.

"That's good. Since we can relax that way." Jun said.

"Not bad Master!!! I can't wait to see cute swimsuits!!!" Arnold said while admiring Nola.

"Well... it's fine I guess. We can go there to have fun." I replied. 

But I'm not confident with my body... 

I said as I turn around while my right hand touching my breast and my left hand touching my tummy.

"You are fine Marie. You have great figure so you can use this time as a chance to make Arnold fall for you! For starters, why not go buy new swimsuit? And also... you should go without tying your hair. Just let it open or do a ponytail. I'm sure it will look good on you!" Maki said while assuring me as she pats my shoulder.

"Do you think so?" I asked while worried as I look down at my body.

"I'm sure! Don't worry too much. You have what it takes to make that idiot fall for you." Maki said while glaring at Arnold.

"Thanks Maki." I said.

"Anytime Marie. I'm glad to help you to be happy. Just talk to me if you have troubles." Maki replied while smiling at me.

After 2 hours of having fun at the clubroom Nola suddenly stand and told us to gather.

"Anyways, we have some free time. Let us play!" Nola said.

"Eh?!?" The three of us reacts to what Nola just said.

"Let's see... oh I know. Since this floor is pretty wide let's play hide and seek here. But only in this floor inshort at 5th floor." Nola said.

"So we can enter science club, computer club, 3 empty classroom and storage room?" Arnold asks.

"Yep that's right." Nola answered.

"With just the 4 of us?" Jun asked.

"Why not?" Nola replied.

"Well we do have free time..." I said.

"Then it's settled. I will be the IT first. So I will count 20 now. Go Go Go!!!" Nola said as she starts counting.

"Wait start already?" Jun said as he starts to run outside.

"That's unfair!!!" I said as I exit the room.

"Waaaaait!" Arnold said.

Now then... where should I hide...

"Maki. Where do you think?" I asked.

The moment I asked her that, I did not notice the smile that formed in Maki's lips.

"Over there!!! I will tell you if she comes." Maki points at the storage room.

I quickly run to the storage room. Upon entering, I saw a large cabinet at the back of the stacked chairs halfway covered by the table cloth.

I quickly snucked inside and close the cabinet door. There I wait inside. However, I did not notice that Arnold is already inside the cabinet. So the two of us are inside. As I tried to exit the cabinet door won't budge. And I heard a voice outside...

"Enjoy your time Marie~" Maki said while laughing.

That naughty ghost. Seriously, she doesn't need to do this. I'm thankful for her help. But... THIS IS EMBARASSING!!! 

I took a deep breath to calm myself and relax my hands on my side when suddenly, I felt someone touched my hand. 

"EEEEK!!" I Screamed.

"It's me Marie. Calm down. Sssshhhh!" Arnold said while teying to tell me to keep quiet.

Exactly because it's you!!! Is what I'd like to say... seriously. What's with this event. Are we in a visual novel game? Is this an event? Geez.

"You calm now?" Arnold asked as he hold my right hand.

"Yes. For starters... can you let go?" I asked.

"Ah sorry. I just thought you are afraid in the dark. Cause you screamed a while ago and I heard that ladies are afraid of the dark and ghosts stuff." Arnold said.

Well if you can see a certain naughty ghost all the time... that is not possible.

"It's fine. Thank you." I replied.

"I see. Then that's good." Arnold said.

After this... as if an angel walked in, we suddenly got quiet.

It seems my eyes are now adjusting to this dark. I can see him siting at the other side while facing me. Seriously... Maki playing this. Well, she is right though. I need to do something to make him fall for me. Let's see... Oh that's right! Maybe I can try those scenes in the novel I read before. If I remember during this kind of event, the girls usually tries to sit closer to guys. Alright. Here I go.

I tried to move closer to him when suddenly something fell outside. Surprised from the sound, my face fall instead to his lap. I quickly tried to stand but he suddenly touched my shoulders.

"You okay?" Arnold asked.

"Er... a... ye..yes. I'm fine." I replied in panic.

"You should have told me if you are scared." He said as he pull me in his embrace.

Awawawawa... what is happening... I am only planning... to sit be...beside him. But now I am burrying my face in his chest and he is hugging me? What kind of event is this? Aaaa seriously, this is bad for my heart!

I tried to pull away but his embrace just got tighter.

"See? You are shaking... it's fine. I will continue hugging you till this is over." Arnold said as he pat my head while in his embrace.

"I'm not shaking!" I replied.

"There...there..." he just continued patting my head.

Seriously... but... this doesn't feel bad at all...

Few minutes passed as if eternity just passed around us. The feeling of his warmth as he continue holding me feels nice. I can hear his heart beat. I wonder if he can hear mine too. I know it's selfish and impossible but...

"I hope this lasts forever..." I murmured to myself.

Just as I say that, the door opened.

Surprised I quickly pull away from him. There, Nola saw me.

"Found you Marie!!!" Nola said while laughing. "Now only Arnold is left." She added as she grabs my hand to help me out the cabinet.

It seems she doesn't notice Arnold inside. Oh well, dreams do end afterall. 

"You are good at this Nola." I said as I pat my skirt to clean. 

"Well, I just imagine you guys are my tools. And I am always good at looking for my important tools." Nola said while smiling.

"Is that a good thing I wonder?" I said.

"Hahaha don't mind the small stuff." Nola replied while happily skipping through the hallway.

"Sorry Marie. I'm telling you that she comes but it seems you can't hear me." Maki said as she fly beside me.

"It's fine... I'm just focused on something so I did not hear you." I replied in a low voice.

"So how is it? Did something happen?" Maki asked with a curious eyes.

"Nothing much." I replied.

"Eeeeeh?!?" Maki's shocked.

Besides, the school year are still long. I can take my time in making this dream into reality...

5