Daisy 2
7 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right now, I decided to do everything I can to make her, to make Marie smile again. But now that I think about it...

"What do I do..." I murmured.

Thinking back, Marie knows me so he can make me laugh again. What about me... what do I even know about Marie?

I'm not smart like her so I can't think of something that great. So I will do this in my way. First I guess I should write everything I know she likes.

First of all, she likes to read. She spends her time reading in the library. She reads romance novels most of the time. She is good at class and got top grades as always. 

Now that I look at this stuff I wrote in the paper...

"This doesn't help me at all!" I said to myself.

Oh I know. What if I ask anyone who knows her. But wait... who? Oh well... I will ask Hana first. Since the two of them seems to know each other. 

So I head to the canteen. There I saw Hana wiping the tables.

"Hana!" I call out to her while running towards her.

"Sorry I already have Akira so I can't go out with you." She quickly rejected me.

"Wait. Wait a minute. I'm not here to confess or something." I said.

"Oh really? I'm surprised. What is it then?" She asked as she continue wiping the table.

"I just want to ask few things about Marie." I said.

"Marie huh... seriously though you are always together yet you don't know anything about her? Poor Marie." Hana said.

"Well..." I replied while scratching the back of my head.

"It can't be helped. Wait and sit over there. Let me finish wiping the tables first." Hana said.

"Ok thanks." I replied as I went and sit on one empty chair.

I watch Hana carefully clean each tables. I'm amazed at her work. To think she do this every day combined with her studies. Once again makes me glad Marie is there to always help me.

"Sorry for the wait. Okay where are we again?" Hana said as she sits infront of me.

"About Marie. Please tell me everything you know about her." I asked.

"Hmmm? What's this? Are you going to confess or something?" Hana said while smilling at me.

"Well... something like that." I replied.

"Oh I see...I see..."she said as she nods.

"To be honest. I don't know much about her. But since she helped me before in my trouble with Akira, sure I will help you." She replied as she rest her chin in the palm of her hand.

There she told me all she knew about Marie. It seems according to her, Marie helped her by giving relationship advice before. Apparently Hana and Akira have a fight or something and Hana came to Marie to ask for advice. There Marie told her what she wants allowing her to realize what to do. Im surprised Marie actually gave advice. Goes to show how much Marie changed since before. This puts a smile in my face.

"Now that I think about it... you are are in a club right?" Hana asked.

"Yep. We joined science club." I replied.

"Did you try asking there yet?" Hana asked.

"Not yet. I asked you here first." I replied.

"Then..." she stand and walked. "Let's go. Let's ask them." She said.

"You're coming too?" I asked as I follow her.

"Yep I also owe her for giving me advice that time so I might as well help you. And besides..." she said as she stares at me.

"Besides?" I asked.

"Nah forget it. Let's go." Hana said.

"Weird." I replied.

"I don't want to hear that from you." Hana said as she walks away.

"Hahaha sorry." I replied as I followed her.

We go together to the science club. As I enter the room, broken glass fly everywhere. Papers floating in the air as the rooms gets filled with smoke.

"Jun! Ventillation. Quick!"

"Wait I'm opening it now."

The smoke that fills the room are pulled away by the ventillation and throwned outside.

"Phew..." Nola said as she wipes her forehead with the sleeves of her lab coat.

"Don't phew me! I told you that should not mix with this!" Jun shouts at Nola.

"Don't be a party pooper. An experiment without explosions are not experiment at all. It's just playing house my dear right hand man." Nola said as she pats Jun's shoulder.

"Seriously..." Jun groans.

"Ummm... what's happening?" Hana asked.

"This is normal here." I replied to Hana.

"Oh is that a new face? Are you joining the club?" Nola said as she eyes Hana up and down.

"Stop it." Jun said as she hits Nola's head with the paper he rolled.

"Ouch." Nola reacts. "By the way... don't go cheating on Marie now." Nola said to me.

"Cheati... wait we are not lovers!" I said.

"Really? Even though Marie likes you?" Nola said.

"Nola! Don't go saying stuff like that." Jun said as he covers Nola's mouth.

"Eh?" I said surprised.

"Eh? You don't know?" Hana said.

I shake my head.

"Sigh... to think you are this dense... poor Marie." Hana sighs.

"Seriously. I feel bad to my disciple." Nola said as she sighs too.

"Sorry about this." Jun apologize.

"Arnold. Did you forget? Ask them already." Hana whispered.

"Oh that's right. Nola and Jun. Mind telling me what you know about Marie." I asked.

"Hmm? Why?" Nola asked.

I explained to them the situation.

"I see." Jun said.

"Worry not my other disciple. Your master here shall offer you my help. Consider it an honor." Nola said proudly.

"Thank you very much." I replied.

There they told me that she always helps anyone she meet. Even if she doesn't know him/her. She always extends her hand to those in need. She is really a wonderful girl. She even offer advice to the lower grades. And before Nola said they saw Marie helping a teacher carry books and stuff that need to be brought to the library. Seriously... hearing all of this about Marie makes my heart fly. I feel so happy and satisfied. I felt like the things we did together, the stuff I told her to help her actually worked. And this puts my feelings to her into a tight seat. It just gets stronger and stronger the more I get to know her. Once again this made me think how important Marie became in my life. It feels like I will lose a whole lot of things if I lose her.

"Thanks for telling me." I bow my head to them.

"It's fine. Friends are supposed to help each other right?" Jun said.

"That's right. She is my disciple so as her master, it's normal for me to notice her growth. This makes me feel satisfied. When she cheers up again I will teach her the way of explosions." Nola said.

"Oh by the way. Remember the girl with sketch pad Nola?" Jun asked.

"Oh that cute one. If I remember correctly I saw Marie and that girl talking to each other. They seem close." Nola said.

"Really? Who is she?" I asked.

"Dunno." Nola replied quickly.

"Aw..." I said.

"Why not, let's just all go together? We are done with experiments anyways. Besides we know her face so we can tell you if we met her. Also she always stay at that place right Nola?" Jun said.

"Yep 86% chance she stays there at this time." Nola said.

"Well then let's go." I replied.

"Alright follow me my disciples. I shall lead you the way." Nola said as she stand infront of us.

Then all of us followed Nola. We went behind the school building. There we saw I girl with a sketchpad sitting together with a girl in her back.

"Wait... that's Rina and the girl I scared before..." I murmured to myself.

"Sorry to disturb you." Jun said.

"Who are you?" Luna asked in a low voice.

"Ummm... we are friends of Marie and this guy here wants to ask you guys something." Jun said.

As I step forward, I noticed Rina's face change.

"Eh? Arnold? What do you want with my sister. Just so you know. If you say stupid things to her I will hit you." Rina said as she hugged her sister as an attempt to protect her against me.

"Wait wait wait. I just want to ask something." I replied in panic.

"I see." She said as she let's go of her little sister. "What is it then." She added.

"Please tell me all you know about Marie." I asked.

"Seriously? You are the one closest to her yet you know nothing? Urgh... I feel bad to Marie for loving an idiot like you. Well then. Tell me the situation first." Rina said.

I explained to her what happened.

"I see. Okay sure. I will tell you but first things first. You misunderstand something." Rina said.

"Hmm? What is it?" I asked.

"The reason she is sad and down like that are not because of your sudden confession." Rina said.

"Why is she like that then?" I asked.

"Hmmm where to begin..." Rina said as she thinks for a while. "Alright. Follow me first." Rina said as she stand and put Luna on her back to give her a ride.

We all followed Rina towards the arts and design clubroom. She unlocked the door and welcome us inside. She asked us to sit over there in the table with chairs. As she takes a picture frame with a drawing inside and show it to us.

"Beautiful..." I said as I look at the drawing.

"Indeed." Nola said.

"Who draw this?" Jun asked.

"I draw this before." Rina said.

"What's the connection of this drawing to Marie?" Hana asked.

Rina breathes in and out. "Okay... believe this or not. But the girl in that picture is actually a ghost." Rina said.

"A ghost?" I asked.

"Yep. 100% bonafide ghost. You see, it's actually normal to our family to be able to see stuff like that. Not sure why maybe in our bloodline. Infact my little sister is actually talking to that ghost sometimes. Right Luna?" Rina asked.

"Yep. Maki is a good girl. She always plays with me." Luna said.

"And this Maki that you see here is actually related to Marie. I believe the two are always talking together."

"So that's why I often hear Marie talk to herself when in the clubroom. Infact she is actually not talking to herself but rather to a ghost." Jun said.

"That is probably the case." Rina said.

Everyone in the room got quiet.

"So where is she now?" Hana asked.

"Apparently something happened on the accident in the audiovisual room. I talked to Maki the day after the incident. She told me that she won't be able to stay any longer since it seems she exhausted her spiritual body too much and that she is starting to disappear." Rina said as she hugs her little sister.

"That can't be..." Hana said.

"Yes. Maki talked to me in her last moments. She even left me a letter for Marie. I asked her why not just give it to her. She simply said " I don't deserve to face Marie after all the things I have done. I'm afraid she might hate me now. That's why I can't meet her any longer." That's all she said to me before her body disappear." Rina said.

"Marie..." I said.

"Well then... here is the letter." Rina hand it over to me.

"You decide how to use this. But at the very least, make sure this letter reaches Marie. That is Maki's last wish." Rina said.

"Thank you Rina. And I'm sorry. About the question you asked last time. I'm sorry to say this but I won't give you Marie. You asked me before if you can have her. But I realized that I really love Marie. I can't give her to anyone." I said.

"I know you idiot. I only said that in order to give you a push. After all it's very clear to everyone that you two loves each other." Rina said while looking away at me.

"Rina..." I said.

"Aaaaa enough of this. I'm just getting annoyed at you. Just go to Marie. This time don't hurt her anymore okay? Or else..." Rina said as she snaps her fingers.

"Ofcourse. Now that I realized my feelings to her the only thing left to do is say it in words and show it in action." I replied.

"That's right my disciple. Make sure you bring Marie's happiness again. After all I still need her in my club." Nola said.

"Seriously... goodluck to you Arnold." Jun said as he pats Nola's head.

"You better do this right. After all I still owe her from helping me." Hana said.

"Thanks guys. I'm going to meet her now." I said as I run outside and run straight to the gate on the way to her house.

I may be an idiot but right now what matters the most is Marie. I will now show her that what I feel is real. With this letter in hand, I run. And I run. Towards her.

_______________________________________

5