1. Dying… Again.
331 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I licked my lips as I watched the female boar strut around the clearing proudly. Her little wings flapped as she sniffed around the ground.
 
I was drooling as I watched her wave her rump around.
 
"Whoops, got a bit riled up, hehe," I said, wiping my saliva away.
 
I was hungry and consuming her flesh would grant me strength.
 
The sticks and leaves from the bush I was hiding in brushed against my skin as I tried to reposition myself to get a better view. I would strike soon.
 
After today, there was going to be one less boar in the world.
 
I scratched my bare ass as I struggled to move around in the bush, trying not to alarm the boar. The heat from the sun beat down on my glorious naked body.
 
The boar strolled in circles, waving its rear end around while batting its wiry lashes. It honked a few times and flapped its little wings some more. It seemed to be some sort of a mating call.
 
Soon, a male boar arrived right as I was getting impatient. One more boar, this is good.
 
The male strolled to the female confidently, seductively snorting at her. The female bought into it, slowly swaying toward him like an elegant swan.
 
They got close and brushed their heads against each other's furry bodies, getting acquainted with their smells. I intently watched as they flirted with each other, not missing a moment.
 
Eventually, one thing led to another and the male was on top of the female. He started grunting and wriggling around.
 
This was my chance!
 
I leaped from my hiding place and charged at the couple with a DIY shiv that I sharpened from a branch.  It took ages to make this thing but I'm glad I can finally put it to use.
 
As I sped closer, the mating boars noticed me.
 
The male frantically tried to exit his lover and run away as the female also tried to run. They tumbled over each other as they both tried to escape in opposite directions.
 
"YES, YES! HAHAHAHA, YOU'RE BOTH MINE!!"
 
I raised my weapon and stabbed down at the screaming boars. Then, I heard a loud noise and everything went black.
 
I awoke to a familiar dark room.
 
The room was filled with nothing but two glowing buttons in front of me.
 
The one on the left read [Respawn with Current Character] while the other one read [Create New Character]. I picked the former.
 
I didn't have enough fun with this body yet.
 

 
BANG!
 
The recoil caused Cody's mana-enhanced Flame Explosion Rifle to practically fly from his hands. He sighed.
 
He told Berkley that rigging the weapon wasn't going to improve the damn thing!
 
The cat incident wasn't going to happen again for crying out loud. Rest that poor thing's soul.
 
Cody stared at the boy who laid face up in the soil. He was twitching and frothing at the mouth, a sizzling hole in his chest.
 
Looks as good as dead.
 
"MARY! SOME DAMN CRAZY NAKED BOY SNUCK ONTO OUR LAND AND TRIED TO FUCK THE DAMN FAIRY HOGS!"
 
Cody let out a shout to his wife as he examined the boy. He let out a whistle, staring at the boy's exposed genitals.
 
"Was gon' do some damage too."
 
"WHAT?"
 
He heard Mary call back to him.
 
"Oh, nothin' I jus-"
 
"WHAT DEAR? I CAN'T HEAR YA, I'M MAKING SUPPE- BILL! IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS DOWN FROM THERE! HONEY, COME GET BILL!"
 
Cody let out a sigh. He'll clean up the body later. He slung his rifle onto his back and stomped back inside.
 
"BILL! GET YER ASS DOWN, NOW!"
 

 
I couldn't get used to this feeling. I felt my muscles rapidly grow and my bones multiply.
 
Skin covered my muscles, hair covered my head, and my eyeballs appeared in my eye sockets. I soon popped back into existence from nothing.
 
I had respawned.
 
My eyelids snapped open as I took in the sight of the blue skies. I quickly leaped to my feet.
 
"The boars! Where are they?"
 
I looked around hurriedly, looking for any glimpse of my prey. Seeing no sign of them, I glanced up, noticing two round objects in the sky, honking happily.
 
It was the boars. They were flying away, holding hooves.
 
I had no idea how their little wings could bear the weight, but they were flying away together under the sunlight. How romantic.
 
"Good stuff, man. I knew you had it in you."
 
My eyes burned as I felt a tear roll down my face from the beautiful scene.
 
"MARY! HE HAD A TWIN! I'M GETTING THE RIFLE AGAIN!"
 
"WHAT? THE RIFLE? I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANY CATS OUT THERE!"
 
"IT WAS ONE TIME! ONE GODDARN TIME!"
 
I was gone long before they finished their conversation. I wasn't trying to get another taste of whatever he had shot me with.
 
I ran for my life down the dirt road, not sure if anyone was following me. Running desperately, I looked behind to make sure I was in the clear.
 
"HA! SUCKER!" I taunted.
 
Turning back around, the face of an elderly woman carrying her groceries emerged. I was too close to stop so I screamed as loud as I could before tackling the woman.
 
"Oh, good heavens!" She cried, hitting the ground with a grunt.
 
The oranges and apples that were in her bag bounced out and rolled around the ground. I got to my feet and dusted myself off.
 
"Watch where you're going next time," I told her seriously. "Someone could get really hurt."
 
She looked at me through her round glasses.
 
"Is this any way to treat a veteran of the Mana Dragon Cloud Wolf Faction?"
 
She fixed her lopsided glasses, finally getting a good look at me.
 
"Have some decorum and put thine willy away before I report you to the Mana Dragon Clou-"
 
"Can it, lady."
 
I picked up an orange and threw it at her.
 
Unfortunately, I threw it harder than I meant to. The orange smashed into her face and broke her glasses; the shards cutting her.
 
"Whoops."
 
The woman let out a shrill scream. I looked around to ensure that nobody saw me and sprinted away.
 
"YOU LOWLY MAGGOT! STOP!"
 
"I'm going to get help! Wait right here!"
 
"YOU ANIMAL! I'LL REMEMBER YOU!"
 
I heard her yell but I didn't stop running. She was being incredibly loud. Man, people these days.
 
I ran until I heard a sudden noise coming from my side. I jumped into a bush and peered out through the leaves.
 
It was a wild chicken.
 
It blinked its beady little eyes at me as I crept out of the bush. I snapped a branch off a nearby tree and walked toward it, ready for round two.
14