Chapter 13: Analysis Watch
120 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How can we take her away from there! The City Academy is protected by various Anomalies and Abnormals! It is a place where protection is tightly guarded." said a woman in a black dress, holding a black fan covering her face.

"Don't worry, the City Academy will be easy for us to penetrate, the problem is how we can escape after taking the Holy Woman who carries God." said a young girl? wearing a black shirt with a short black skirt.

"Six months from now, the City Academy will hold a Sports Festival, where much attention will be focused there, so the attention given to the City Wall will be much less. When the Student Ranking Battles are held, the atmosphere will be very noisy around, so we can use the loud voices of the audience and the matches, to be able to kidnap the Holy Woman who carries the God!"

"The Holy Woman who carries God is just an ordinary poor girl, she will not possibly have close friends who are children of wealthy families or officials, so when she is alone, we will kidnap her-!"

"But what if she is not alone at that time? What if she is with a child from a wealthy family or an official's child?"

"We just need to take that child as a hostage, which will give us a better chance to escape!"

"And if that child is not from a wealthy family or an official's child, will we kill them right away?"

"No, it would be much better if we kidnap them as well, so the Holy Woman who carries God will not do anything we don't want."

"Alright, six months from now, when the Sports Festival is held, we will start our plan."

While a group of people were discussing evil things, Haruto, who was sleeping soundly, was not thinking about anything and slept very peacefully.

The next morning, Haruto woke up after sleeping very soundly, He then went to the bathroom to clean himself. After showering, Haruto put on simple casual clothes, a black t-shirt, and long black pants with black casual shoes.

Haruto then walked towards the cafeteria. When he arrived there, Haruto took rice and side dishes for breakfast. While Haruto was eating, he saw some students coming to eat at the cafeteria as well.

But when the students who came saw Haruto, they immediately started whispering and talking about Haruto. Although it was very annoying, Haruto chose to remain silent and eat calmly.

After eating, Haruto left, he walked towards the library building, first because he was going to start working in the library by rearranging the books there, and second because Haruto wanted to know what gift Mei was referring to.

Upon entering the Library building, Haruto was greeted by Mei who had been waiting for Haruto's arrival.

"Alright, Haruto, I thank you in advance for helping me, and as a reward, I will give you this." Mei said, handing over an object in the form of a watch with a square shape on top, and entirely in a deep black color.

"This?" Haruto was confused because Mei gave him a wristwatch as a gift.

"Don't you know? This is an Analysis Watch, an object used to measure the level of strength possessed by someone, the ability is measured from zero to one hundred, this Analysis Watch can also measure the level of Aura possessed by an Anomalies and Abnormals, therefore, this is a very important object to have, if you want to know the abilities possessed."

Mei explained at length, about the advantages of the Analysis Watch, and the various interesting features it possesses. the Analysis Watch, not only that, Mei also said that the Analysis Watch has several versions, from Version 0.1, then 0.2, then 0.3, up to the newest Version which is 1.0.

20 new chapters have been added on your Patreon, you can read them there, don't forget to Like! Let the writer be more enthusiastic to keep writing!

You can read chapters far ahead by only spending 3 dollars! Only on Patreon:Patreon me:)

12