Ch 1 Qian Guyue
42 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Douluo Continent, the main city of the Spirit Hall is named Spirit City. It was built around a hill and is located at the junction of two great empires, neither of which claims sovereignty over it. In Spirit City, there are the Pope’s Hall, Douluo Hall, and the Elders’ Hall, symbols of the highestauthority of the Spirit Hall. This city was also funded and built by the Spirit Hall itself.

The position of the Pope in the Spirit Hall has always been controlled by the Qian family. Typically, the Pope is a member of the Qian family itself. While there have been Popes from other families, such cases are rare.

Qian Guyue—yes, just as you might imagine, he is a transmigrator.

Qian Guyue found his own transmigration inexplicable, as he was merely waiting for the green light at a crossroads when a large truck charged towards him. In a panic, he stepped back.

"Are you targeting me? Among all these people, you had to hit me, right?"

"Fine, you're incredible, you're noble. I give up then!"

Subsequently, Qian Guyue found himself transported to another world.

However, compared to other colleagues who started with useless martial spirits, Qian Guyue’s situation was better. His martial spirit was a variant of the Six-Winged Angel, changing from fire to ice attributes—a Six-Winged Ice Angel, placing him at the peak of the martial arts world.

"Can god-level martial spirits even mutate? Maybe the system tinkered with something."

Like other transmigrators equipped with a system, Qian Guyue had one too.

However, after giving Qian Guyue a newcomer's gift pack, the system went silent. If it weren’t for his ability to still see his panel, Qian Guyue would think the system had gone offline and abandoned him.

After learning about this world, Qian Guyue realized he was in a world often described by netizens as a fantasy sewer.

Yes, it's you, the Romance Douluo. Oh no, I got it wrong; it's actually the Douluo Continent ruled by the great God King Tang. Qian Guyue hadn’t read the original story but was aware of it from browsing videos online.

He knew some famous quotes from this continent, especially a few memorable ones:

"Revive, my lover."

"Look how my mother entangles."

"You’ve chosen the path to your death."

Originally, Qian Guyue thought he would lead an easy life relying on the Qian family, casually marrying a few wives and having some chubby sons, and that would be it.

However, after the system went offline, it mentioned that the final downfall of the Spirit Hall had occurred.

This statement floored Qian Guyue.

How terrifying is that? You know, unlike his previous world, changing faces here could keep you alive.

But not here! Here, your martial spirit is like your ID card, the kind that can't be faked.

Your martial spirit reveals your family identity immediately since only a few famous ones exist on the continent, leaving no room for fakes.

What to do now? Just when he thought he had escaped a life of overtime and false promises.

Qian Guyue certainly didn't want to face the consequences of being beheaded in the future!

So, to save his head, Qian Guyue began frantically reading books before his martial spirit awoke, and once it did, he trained like mad.

A god-level martial spirit, the Six-Winged Ice Angel, with innate soul power at level twenty—a being capable of ascension!

Who knew? When Qian Guyue's news reached Qian Daoliu, who was still in the Worship Hall at the time, he was thrilled!

Even though the martial spirit had mutated, it was still a member of the Qian family.

With Qian Daoliu, the head of the Spirit Hall, guaranteeing his support, Qian Guyue could fully utilize the resources of the Spirit Hall for training.

Thus, with the resources of the Spirit Hall and a determination to avoid future beheading, Qian Guyue lived a highly disciplined life.

Aside from necessary activities, Qian Guyue spent most of his time training and reading.

As the saying goes, people are forced into their potentials. Under extreme discipline, Qian Guyue reached the realm of Titled Douluo by the age of twenty.

But Qian Guyue felt it was still not enough!

Having stayed in the Worship Hall for many years, he knew that reaching the rank of level ninety Titled Douluo was just the beginning of true genius competition.

Thus, Qian Guyue worked even harder, aiming to reach the realm of Qian Daoliu, the Great Worshipper, sooner and then find a way to ascend.

Once ascended, everything would be easier.

However, the system didn't tell Qian Guyue that the real test would begin only when he ascended.

Qian Guyue thought that once he ascended, his head would be safe.

Ah, it would be pitiful if he knew later and collapsed emotionally.

However, as Qian Guyue’s power increased, he no longer simply pursued speed but took the time to continuously refine his soul power. Although his soul power was inherently pure, Qian Guyue patiently polished it repeatedly.

At the same time, while refining his soul power, Qian Guyue also sought ways to create his own inner core.

After all, most protagonists in the cultivation novels he read in his previous life had their own inner cores.

But it seemed that wasn't the case here, as Old Qian had never heard of such a thing when Qian Guyue asked.

It might be that this world doesn't have such a concept.

And Qian Guyue himself didn't know how to proceed.

Before the system reawakened, he could only try repeatedly.

If he succeeded, great; if not, he would have to wait for the system.

5