To Adam
37 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Titawin, from the United Earth Federation

       Hello dear friend, Sorry for contacting you in this rather outdated manner (wow, that is saying something isn’t it?), but the intergalactic communication system just broke down half a period ago and we’re still trying to fix it, so I figured : if the system is broken, why not send an old fashioned letter to my friend ? 

       well admittedly the only ‘old fashioned’ thing about it is the letter itself since we didn’t exactly have stable wormholes before the 51st (though that is also old fashioned in its own way). But I digress, what I’m trying to say is that the system will be off for a while, so we might as well go back to the old ways.

Have you heard the news? Apparently they’re building a planet sized supercomputer back in proxima centauri, some fanatics rambling about the stupid simulation theory again.

Can you believe that? The thing has been disproved for more than 50 centuries and there are still people acting like it might be true?

it’s like if back in the 21st people thought the earth was flat, so stupid that it should not even be possible to entertain the idea, but alas here we are.

Anyways I won’t bother you anymore, what about you? I’m sure you have a lot to tell me. Sincerely, your friend Ellie.

Hello there! I know this is quite short but I've had a lot of fun writing it, It's been a while since the last time I tried doing something like that and I like it so far so here it is, currently writing the second letter, I guess we'll see where this is going! (who am I even talking to? not like someone is reading it)

1