Chapter 1: I am the prince
324 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the depths of Nuoda's underground secret room, noble purple candlelight illuminated the surroundings. Few furnishings were present, making the strange ice stone placed in the center particularly eye-catching.

At that time, a middle-aged man sat cross-legged on the ice stone, wearing a blue straight-top court dress with a gold spider-pattern belt tightly around his waist.

The middle-aged man had a solemn face, his eyebrows as sharp as black sword blades, and he had sharp edges and corners, implying an aura that dominated the world.

At that moment, his eyes were tightly closed, and his breathing was slow; he was obviously practicing.

Suddenly, his body trembled.

He woke up.

When he opened his eyes, they revealed indescribable complexity and vicissitudes, along with endless changes in his aura.

What he exuded was no longer the aura that dominated the world. In just a few seconds, he had the aura of an emperor who had come to this world, an old beggar waiting for death, a businessman who loved money even in life...

Countless confusing and strange auras appeared on his body one by one. In just a few seconds, the complex aura on his body disappeared.

Even his previously dominating aura had disappeared. If it weren't for his noble clothes and extraordinary appearance, others would have only thought of him as a passerby.

"Sure enough, it's still the case!"

After the middle-aged man calmed down, he placed his right knee against the knee of his right leg that was sitting cross-legged and used his right palm to support his chin and think.

"It's the end when others die, but my death is not the end; it's just a new beginning!"

"How many times have I been reincarnated?"

"I forgot, it was too long, and I forgot, but I should have done it a dozen times."

"All my previous names  disappear with my past. The name of this body is Huang Dongjie, so from now on, I will be called Huang Dongjie."

Huang Dongjie scratched his chin, looking at the candlelight burning on the stone shelf, silently lost in thought...

He remembered that his first life was on Earth. Because it was his first life, he remembered it very clearly, but he was from the time period of the Republic of China.

Then he traveled through time inexplicably and traveled to an imaginary ancient time.

Because of his natural talent, he did very well. Feeling that he might not be able to return to the Republic of China, he was ready to spend his whole life in that world.

As a result, he died of old age. He thought everything was over. Who would have thought that his soul would return to the earth and be reborn.

However, he did not return to the Republic of China, but to the modern era of the 21st century. He was confused. This was completely different from what he thought. But life had to go on, and he accepted the fact.

When he had reincarnated, he awakened his garbage talent, which gave him a headache. Fortunately, he learned medical skills in ancient times, which allowed him to make a living in the modern world.

In the days that followed, he read novels, played games, practiced medicine... and ended his life in a dormitory again.

Then his soul went to a certain world to be reborn.

It's not that he did well in every life; there were times when he was unlucky.

Speaking of which, we must talk about his natural talent. His natural talent can be supernatural powers, magical powers, or golden fingers. What it is specifically depends on luck.

Because natural talents are random, each reincarnation would randomly obtain 1 to 3 natural talents. He would always get a natural talent, but whether he could obtain three natal talents depended on him.

Natural talents will not be accumulated because every time you die, everything you gained during your lifetime, except memory and knowledge, will be cleared away.

In other words, he had at most three natural talents in each life, and the natural talents were not possessed by a new transmigrator.

A newly reincarnated person would get his talents after three days, which means that the first three days of his new life was the most dangerous period. Because of this, he died several times before he could awaken.

Once, he reincarnated in the body of a crippled little beggar. Before he could awaken his natural talent, he was bullied to death by other beggars.

What impressed him most was that he returned to modern times, and it turned out to be a mysteriously resurrected world. He couldn't survive more than a day before he was stared to death by a passing terrifying demon.

This was nothing, the most unlucky thing is to be tricked to death by your own natural talent.

The talent he once awakened was a death curse. As long as a creature came within a hundred meters of him, he would die. As a

result, he was killed by a long-range attack.

Alas~

It’s tiring to say too much!

Fortunately, this kind of situation was rare, and most would be able to survive the three-day danger period, obtain their natural talents, and thrive.

Although he sometimes acquires novice talents, with his knowledge accumulated over many lifetimes, he can still live the way he wanted even without his natural talents.

But he was tired of it. He has been reincarnating for a long time. He has experienced everything he should have experienced. He has been an emperor, a powerful minister, and a wealthy businessman...

The passage of time has long since made him no longer want to struggle for power and fame.

Reincarnations continued, and he could not change it, so he silently chose to keep a low profile.

"Now that you've come, let's make peace with you. Although I don't know what my natural talent is in this life, I just hope it's not too deceptive."

"My natural talent will not be awakened until after three days, so I'll use this time to digest the memory of the original body."

Huang Donglai scanned the secret room and learned a lot of information. It was no problem to pass the three-day danger period, so he closed his eyes and digested the memory of the original owner.

It took him a day to digest it, but after he finished digesting the memory, he had a headache.

"This good fellow is a prince with a large army in his hands, he is ambitious and wants to rebel and become the emperor. This is inconsistent with my low profile."

"Great Grandmaster of the Daxia Empire...this force value seems to be very high, which is a bit interesting..."

Although Huang Dongjie was a little worried about the trouble caused by his identity, there was also a hint of interest on his face.

After so many lives, there are not many things that can interest him.

There is only one empire in this world, and that is the Daxia Empire where Huang Dongjie lives.

It had been more than 800 years since the founding of the Great Xia Empire. Eight hundred years have turned the fierce tiger of the Great Xia Empire into a sick tiger that has lost all its claws and teeth.

The Daxia Empire, which apparently owns twenty continents, actually controls less than seven continents. This made all the major forces in the world sharpen their knives and prepare for an opportunity.

The eastern vassal country - Mingwu Kingdom and the southern vassal country - Xuanyang Kingdom are also secretly training their troops to prepare for the situation. They have bowed their heads and paid tribute every year for so long. They say they don't hate it, but that's a lie.

They have long wanted to get rid of the label of being a tributary country, but it is a pity that there are no great masters in the two countries, otherwise they would not be waiting for the opportunity until now.

The world's forces are also divided into levels: transcendent, top, first-rate, second-rate...

There are six transcendental forces, namely the Daxia Empire, the Holy Sect (Demon Sect), Tianshi Dao, the Great Buddha Temple, Tingyu Pavilion, and the Yunhai Sect.

The reason why they are transcendental forces is because they all have great masters in charge of them.

"The four largest transcendental forces have divided up most of the twenty continents in the world. This is really..."

Huang Donglai was speechless. The Demon Sect secretly controlled three continents, and Tianshi Dao controlled one continent. However, there were countless branch Taoist temples of Tianshi Dao distributed all over the world.

The Yunhai Faction acts in a low-key manner, but the Yunhai Faction secretly controls two continents and never lets go.

Tingyu Pavillion sounds nice, but it is actually a huge murder organization. Why would a killer organization have such a name?

It is very simple, it was because every time their leader Mo Wusheng, the God of Killing, killed someone, it would rain. Over time, the name Tingyu Pavilion came to be.

Tingyu Pavilion is the only transcendent force that is not divided into territories. It collects money to do things, but it is bad at collecting money to do things.

Once the money is collected, Tingyuge doesn't care who you are, it would never stop till it reached its goal!

This also led to the death of many officials in the Daxia Empire at the hands of the Tingyu Pavillion. However, for the sake of the so-called balance, the Daxia Empire did not dare to take too much action against Tingyu Pavillion.

The most ruthless one is the Great Buddha Temple, which actually controls five continents. Among them, Jezhou is controlled by the Great Buddha Temple because of a word from an old monk.

What words?

Jezhou and my Buddhism are destined!

Listen, what a domineering sentence, one sentence of fate, Jezhou belongs to the Great Buddha Temple.

"Sure enough, no matter which world we go to, Buddhism will always make people unhappy."

6