2) Kissing Asahi
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's so soft," Aku whispered to himself.

He then lowered his gaze to the side of Asahi's face and caught the reddening left ear. "Oo! What's with your ears?" He asked innocently and once more, brought his hand to touch them without consent.

Tears broke from his closed eyes as he prayed for someone to save him. 

It had taken him a whole year to get over the bullying he had faced. And yet here he was, being touched by one of his bullies.

They had lowered his self-confidence as a man after all the remarks they made about him for having feminine features. They had made fun of his curly hair.

Asahi could remember it all.

And he did not want to go through it again.

"Don't touch me!" He suddenly exploded slapping Aku's hands off of his head and sliding against the wall, moving away from him.

Their eyes met, exposing the shimmering tears and the flushed face which was a result of anger and fear.

Aku remained indifferent as he slid his hands in the hip pockets of his uniform.

Looking at Asahi who seemed to be a breath away from crying, Aku took a step closer, intending to push Asahi to his limit. 

Would he cry?

Would he punch him?

Aku desperately wanted to know how the small orange-haired boy would react. He hadn't even bothered to call him by his name.

"Stay away from me!" Asahi hissed putting up his left hand as a shield.

"Oo?! What if I don't?" Aku teased inching closer and closer while Asahi backed.

When he hit the corner, dread wound itself around Asahi's heart. There was no more room to escape. Aku had just concerned him.

"I...I...I'll tell the principal you-"

Aku pounced on Asahi before he could finish his threat. He grabbed Asahi's hand and tugged, slamming his body on his.

Asahi gasped at the unexpected attack and shook at how close he was to his childhood bully. 

"Gawd!" Aku breathed looking away for a second and then back at Asahi. "What is it with you and the tears? As if it isn't enough looking like a girl, now you're acting like one."

"Don't!" Asahi pleaded shutting his eyes.

"Don't what?" Aku asked taking steps forward until he pushed Asahi's back on the wall while using himself to keep the shaking boy in place.

"Let me go, please."

Aku's head leaned down, feeling drawn by Asahi's tears. He stuck out his tongue and shamelessly licked the single tear about to roll out of Asahi's eye.

The feel of Aku's tongue on his skin made him nervous as never. He gasped at the contact and quickly grabbed Aku's shirt at the waist. 

"What are you doing?" Terrified Asahi whimpered pressing his bowed head on Aku's chest to escape another harassment.

"Please let me go. I came here to experience-"

Fired up by Asahi's reaction, Aku ignored his pleas and slid his left hand under Asahi's t-shirt, coming in bare contact with the smooth skin of his abdomen.

Asahi gasped again.

His hands clenched holding on to Aku's shirt while his heart raced in the cages of his chest.

Why was Aku touching him so sensually? 

They were both guys, so why was he treating him so?

"Don't, I'm begging you."

Aku chuckled, feeling thrilled.

He withdrew his hand and brought it up to Asahi's face. With it, he made Asahi look up at him. "Such a cute blushing face. I'd have easily mistaken you for a girl had I met you outside school."

"I'm a boy!"

"Not that it matters whether you're a boy or a girl. Because I like-" without consent, Aku lowered his lips on Asahi's and kissed him, "-both."

As he shamelessly claimed Asahi's lips, he moved his left leg and slid it between Asahi's before pushing it up to press firmly on Asahi's loin. 

He tried to fight Aku, but he wasn't as strong as the six-feet boy kissing him.

The feel of those lips wasn't entirely new to him. After all, Aku had also kissed him four years ago in an alley as part of an 'experiment'. 

Asahi had never forgiven him to snatching his first kiss. Nor had he ever forgotten how it felt to be kissed by him.

Comparing the two kisses, Asahi felt the current one bled with desire and had no innocence at all.

He gave up fighting and let Aku have his way with him. Maybe after kissing him, he'd leave him alone and find something else to entertain him like he always did back in elementary school.

Aku pulled back, shocked by the raw lust bursting within his core for this new student. There was a certain pull drawing him in, making him want to continue kissing and holding Asahi in his arms. 

Could it be that he had suddenly grown an interest in fragile boys?

Or was it the desire to tease Asahi and make him cry for him?

Whatever it was, Aku wanted more without caring if Asahi was willing.

He never stuck around long enough to develop any relationship with any of them.

It was much easier to flirt around without any attachments.

"Open your eyes."

Asahi just shook his head, refusing to let Aku win by obeying him. 

But why was he still panting?

And most importantly, why was he feeling a bit aroused by Aku's kiss?

Asahi's open mouth pulled all of Aku's attention as if it was inviting him in.

He once more succumbed to the desire to kiss little Asahi, this time, making it as deep as possible so he'd draw as much satisfaction as he could to last him weeks.

He felt Asahi's hand on his shirt. But also felt the hardness coming from Asahi's loin where his thigh was pressed on.

He smiled inwardly and concentrated on the kiss.

"A-Aku?" Someone called shocked.

The presence of someone else in the room made Asahi freeze with fear. Waves of heat from both embarrassment and humiliation came flooding his chest.

He quickly tried to push Aku away from him but Aku remained adamantly plastered on him even as he withdrew from the kiss.

"What is it, vice president?" Aku asked displeased while turning his head towards the door.

Hikaru's eyes shot past Aku's arm to glare at the flustered boy he had been kissing.

An arrow of sheer rage wounded Hikaru's heart as he studied the boy who had now caught Aku's attention on the first day. 

Short.

Orange hair.

Blue eyes.

Innocent-looking.

To Hikaru, Asahi looked pathetically weak and inexperienced.

"I came to check on the new student," Hikaru lied.

In truth, he had come to spy on them after they walked in the room alone and hadn't made any sound for about three minutes.

"Akira-kun, how are you doing?"

"I...I'm...fine." There wasn't any confidence in his answer, mostly because of the embarrassment he was feeling. He blamed Aku for ruining his image before a member of the school council. But now that he was blushing red with all sorts of emotions, he had no courage to walk out of Aku's arms.

He could only use him as a shield against Hikaru's sharp glare.

"See, he's fine. I'm taking good care of him."

Their gazes met again.

Hikaru's jaw clenched from the jealousy coloring his heart green.

1