4) Making Asahi cum
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kenji brought his nose down and sniffed Asahi's hair while the hand around Asahi's waist held him in place against himself.

"You smell so good little rabbit."

Asahi's breaths ceased as terror overwhelmed him. He was well aware of the physical gap between their strengths, killing all hopes of him escaping.

"I'm sorry I bumped into you," he whispered afraid.

"Shh!" Kenji shushed as he slid his face from Asahi's head and on his neck. As the small frame in his arms grew rigid, Kenji thought of teasing him even further. He pressed his lips on Asahi's neck, and then slowly, brought out his tongue to lick it.

It started as an innocent lick before it evolved into sucking the skin of his neck while Asahi wriggled to free himself.

He slapped his mouth, stifling his cries and his...moans.

Why was he getting turned on? He couldn't figure it out. All he knew was that he was deriving pleasure from being sucked and held that way. He could feel his cock rising once more.

Kenji moved along Asahi's shoulder, laying kisses and small sucking and losing himself in the process.

He passed momentarily to take in Asahi's face and was shocked to see how red it was, especially his ears. His reaction didn't escape Kenji's eyes, something that awoke the devil in him. He hadn't planned on anything deep with the timid boy, but seeing him react so beautifully poked his inner demon. He began to harden himself from the sight of Asahi's erection.

"Oh boy, I should take care of that," Kenji whispered biting into Asahi's shoulder slightly. 

"No don't!" Asahi relaxed the hand on his mouth to voice a protest.

"Relax little rabbit, you'll feel great once I'm done. I bet you've never been touched before - seeing how hard you've grown from mere kisses," Kenji playfully taunted him while his hand fell from Asahi's waist and straight on his cock.

"Nnngg!" Asahi cried under the firm palm on his mouth. His eyes grew wide as they looked down at the alien hand wrapped fully around his erection.

'To be touched...' 

How was he supposed to feel?

An evil smug plastered itself on Kenji's lips before he made his first stroke.

'To be touched...' The words echoed in Asahi's mind once more while staring wide-eyed at the hand feeling him up. 

He experienced a kind of pleasurable sensation when Kenji moved his hand.

It was completely different from when he touched himself. 

"Relax little bunny. Think of nothing else but my hand and me. Clear your thoughts."

'Clear my thoughts? How can I do that when-' 

A moan disrupted his thoughts, but was quickly blocked by his palm. 

The heat. It was all over, and mostly his face, ears, and his throbbing cock. 

Asahi secretly admitted to himself that being touched by someone else was thrilling. He wanted Kenji to stroke him some more but couldn't say it out loud. 

Kenji chuckled on Asahi's shoulder as he watched his blushing face and felt the throbbing cock in his hand.

Everything made him so damn hard. 

He wanted to bend Asahi right then and there and pound mercilessly in him. But, he wasn't one to fuck around without consent. And Asahi seemed to be new to this.

'No wonder Aku was protective of you... Well, I'll let you cum in here so you'll have no courage to face him. Hhh! That will be so much fun.'

Listening to his evil thoughts, Kenji began quickening his strokes and kissing Asahi's neck after noting it was one of his weak spots.

"Drop that hand Asahi!" Kenji breathed tearing his lips from Asahi's neck. "I want to hear you moan as I offer you a piece of paradise."

Asahi shook his head frantically, tears coming out to his shame. His knees were beginning to drain energy as Kenji's hand serviced him.

Up and down, up and down, the hand moved with such precise speed. He could feel his nuts boiling as Kenji gave him a handjob. 

He was about to cum. And the cold water from the shower hadn't made any difference. He had even forgotten the shower was still on.

"Move your-"

"Asahi?" Aku's voice called from outside the stall. "Where the fuck are you?" He yelled.

"Oh-oh! Someone's looking for you," Kenji whispered slowing his hand down. "Shouldn't you say something? I bet he'll be aroused seeing you look so coy and so hard."

Asahi shook his head, silently pleading with him not to say anything or open the door. 

The game only made Kenji more invested and interested. He quietly turned both of them to face the door, and then began stroking Asahi's cock. "Answer him or I will."

They could hear Aku walking around opening stalls, probably looking for Asahi. They knew he'd get here if Asahi didn't reply, not to mention the shower that was still running.

"I don't have all night you little brat!" Aku cursed kicking open another door.

"Answer hi..." Kenji sunk his mouth on the side of Asahi's neck, gently continuing with his handjob.

His cock was throbbing so badly, craving relief. He'd get relief, just not from Asahi. At least not now.

"I'm here!" Asahi shot removing his hand from his mouth. He forced his other limp hand to turn down the shower so Aku could hear him. "I'll be out once I'm done."

Aku stopped outside the stall the two were in. "If you're done right now, you should come out. I was kind enough to bring you your food in the dorm."

Kenji brought his hand forward and gripped Asahi's chin to turn his head to the side at him. They made deep eye contact, unwillingly letting Kenji see him wear such a vulnerable face. "You're so cute dammit," Kenji whispered and then kissed Asahi. 

Low stifles from Asahi's protest floated in the air and into Aku's ears.

He took a step closer to listen carefully. 

"What are you doing in there?"

Kenji broke the kiss and Asahi's mouth gaped in a small pant to regain his normal breathing. "No-nothing!" 

*Stroke*

*Stroke*

The heat flooding his groin became too much to bear. His head fell back on Kenji's shoulder, surrendering himself to the pleasure about to explode. 

It felt so damn wrong. Yet so damn good.

Knowing Aku was on the other side of the door while Kenji pleased him made Asahi feel embarrassed and naughty at the same time. His nuts were roaring and his cock was boiling with passion.

Aku knocked. "Open this door!"

"No!" Asahi refused in what sounded like a moan to Aku.

"Don't tell me you're in there touching your damned cock!" Aku roared furiously. 

"Y-yes!" 

At least that lie would make Aku less suspicious of another man being with him. It wasn't something he wanted to be public, not when he was thoroughly enjoying it.

"I'm about to cum!" He cried in a whisper with his head bowed. 

Kenji made Asahi look to the side, craving to see his expression as he cummed. 

The tears of pleasure in those blue eyes made Kenji pleased with himself.

The final stroke came, and Asahi came. 

His cum sputtered on the door, before slowly rolling to its edge and finally dripping on the floor. 

Aku saw and recognized it. 

His face twisted with disgust and anger. 

Without saying anything more, he turned and stormed out.

Finally, Asahi could let out his deep panting. 

He felt fully drained, both of air and energy. 

He had never cum so hard before in his life. 

If Kenji wasn't supporting him, he'd have long collapsed on the wet floor. 

"Good boy," Kenji praised holding him against his front, letting him feel his own erection on his back. "Can you make it to your room on your own? As you can tell, I need to go take care of myself."

Asahi gave a weak nod. But when Kenji tested him, his frail body almost hit the wall. 

Chuckling, he grabbed Asahi's towel from the door and wrapped it around Asahi. "You owe me once more."

Like a bride, Kenji scooped him off the floor and into the safety of his trying arms, ready to carry him to his respectful room while stark naked.

He didn't give a single care. He was the president after all.

0