Chapter 1
72 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a sleepy little town, an adventurer's guild can be found, this guild doesn't get a lot of action seeing as the town it's located in is sat right between two large cities, making the area around the town very safe, only the occasional bandit or goblin attack. In this guild a girl can be found, a girl with two black dragon horns, a long scaled dragon tail, and an oversized hoodie.

The girl, Queen Ryoko of the dragons, was fast asleep, the whole guild now used to her presence, as she always came here to escape her responsibilities as queen. Her dragon form was a long serpentine dragon without wings that flew using pure magic power, it's black scales and red eyes sticking fear into the eyes of anyone who saw it.

Ryoko's human form however, was adorable, shorter than most human males, when normally dragon females are taller than even the tallest humans, with a perpetually sleepy face and always wearing that black oversized hoodie. Even womanizers respected Ryoko, her strength the real deal, but her willingness to use it was almost non-existent.

"Ryoko. Wake up. You need to complete at least one quest."

"Mmh..? Okay..."

The receptionist woke the sleepy dragon girl up, directing her in a gentle voice to complete a quest on the board. This was their deal, Ryoko was allowed to sleep in the guild, an area where her subjects can't find her, and Ryoko will do a quest every day she stays there. Picking a Goblin subjugation quest, Ryoko handed the quest paper over to the receptionist and with a sleepy stride, exited the guild, transforming into a smaller version of her dragon form.

Once she reached the area with the goblins, she began to burn every goblin she saw with black flames, the guild card on her person tracking every kill she made. Once she had killed enough goblins she returned to the guild, future goblin generations called her the black terror, and forbid any goblin from entering its territory.

These actions by the goblin elder eventually led to the sophistication and even civilization of Goblins everywhere, eventually the lost the name goblins and became gremlins, quickly becoming famous for their advances in technology and magic. But that's a story for another day, right now we only care about the sleepy dragon queen.

"Ryoko, When will you return to your kingdom?"

"Never, I wanna sleep! I'm no ruler, just the strongest dragon, my grandson rules the kingdom better than me!"

*Sigh*"Why did I expect any other answer?"

I'm looking for names for the receptionist, if you want to be them, or have a name for them, feel free to type it in the comments.

2