First girl
480 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You disgusting man do you even wash it ? And why the fuck you are naked, don't you have any shame! Quickly remove it from infront of my face it is smelling very bad. 

Ace Grimwald was shocked, the girl in front of her was an elf.

Her Body was slim but the upper region was not. She had huge bazookas on her chest, like they could tear up the clothes anytime and expose themselves. Her long legs were mesmerizing. Although her thighs were not thick it was still good. And on top of that her face was like the goddess have attached a form of elf, it was as clear as a waterfall.

Seeing this Ace's dick increase it's size and it made his foreskin to fall back and his mushroom tip was exposed, his dick had some smegma! His dick twitched and patted her nose.

Ace was confused, he always clean his dick. So why was their smegma? 

System: you were in this world sleeping for 7 days in the mean time you must have collected some smegma, also this world produce excess amount of smegma.

So that is the case.

Anyways, Oi girl I have a name and this is the little brother of hero.

Hero ?

Don't lie, it is said that he have the highest level, but you only have 45 level.

I don't know about this not do I care all I want is some womens to have sex with. 

Suddenly she took out a dagger and tried to attack me.when she tried to stab me the dagger broke...

.

.

.

.

Hey girl you have to pay for that! I hold my dick and and then like a sword I slashed her but it was instead a dick slap.

And as my name suggests,one slap from my dick is enough to defeat her.

I believe you hero. You're the hero who'll save us from the demon lord. I'm sorry for my mistake please forgive me I'll never do that again she cried like a baby.

When I saw her crying like a baby while still some of my smegma was on her face, I chuckled.

With magic I cleaned my dick and her face. I have never seen a tomboy crying, it was the first time so I was enjoying it.

Hey girl you made me angry,but I'm hero so I'll forgive you .

Yes, thankyou hero.

But............

You made my dick angry with your body, look how hard it is! How do you plan to calm him down? 

She looked very shy realising my dick was rock hard and all this time I was naked with my low hanging balls.

She said in a shy voice, I'll compensate with my virgin pussy....

That was what I was waiting for, I said with a evil grin.

I ordered with authority "UNDRESS".

yes.

She stared to undress her clothes, seeing this my dick again grew bigger, it was now 10 Inch long.

The took out her top and then her hotpants...

She was only in her underwear. She was very shy and was hiding her boobs but I was sitting like a king seeing the girl flustered expression.

Come over here and bend down!

Wait! Put your underwear in my mouth. 

Ehhhh..... But It's sweaty.

Exactly, now do it fast !

Ok.

After I admired her body while enjoying her tasty underwear. We began our next step....

But before let's visit your city we'll do it when we have audience. 

She looked disappointed, not because Ace asked her to do it infront of people but because she will have to wait for sometime to get his dick.

She was hooked to his dick because of a skill he bought from system shop, smell hypnosis.

The smell of his dick made the mind of every women go blank.

What's your name? Ace asked 

I'm sorry for the late introduction hero, I'm the second princess of elf kingdom Elva flint.

So you're a princess? Good 

Let's show your kingdom how you are fucked by me.

By the way you can call me Ace.

I would never,Elva retorded.

I can call you Ace sama or master Ace, what do you think.

To be honest I don't care, all I want is your pussy to stay by my side.

Elva blushed, is this a confession? He's asking me out!

Yes hero, I'll always take care of your dick when you need a fuck hole. 

Good, from today onwards you're my women. Don't worry I'll also take care of you.

Okay let's go to your town! 

Wait aren't you going to wear any clothes?

Ohh yeah I'm naked..my semi erect dick is having some fresh air accompanied by my hairy balls.

I don't want to trap them inside a cage which is known a clothes. They deserve equal respect as head , they must have the first view over the women they'll be fucking. 

Ohh yeah I have absolute mind control. I'll use that. 

Hey system can I use that on whole world? 

No, but you can use it on any kingdom and when you visit other kingdom you can use it there as well. Just visit every kingdom to control the citizens mind. 

Ok that'll work.

[ LISTEN THE CITIZEN OF EARTH KINGDOM! I, HERO ACE HAVE ARRIVED HERE. ALL THE THINGS I DO ARE ALWAYS CORRECT. DON'T DARE YOU OPPOSE ME ]

Let's go...

I said to Elva, she again asked about clothes but I said my dick also want to visit the town.

She shook her head.

Ok town here we come....

4