Let them see!
84 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Where is the stage where the information is given. Quickly we have to reach there, it's getting late. Ace asked.

Follow me, said Sara.

They walked for 5 minutes and then reached a place where almost 70 elfs have gathered. A man was informing the people about the weather for upcomming days.

Ace quickly walk up to the stage, and snatched the device that resembled Mice.

Hello everyone, Ace said. Today you will witness the princess giving her virginity to me. And there are some other girls as well who will accompany me and Elva in our fuck session. 

Hearing this everyone frowned. but quickly they felt like it was normal due to Ace's magic.

Open your clothes! He ordered to the three girls.

Each one of them quickly stripped themselves.

It was now that he noticed how amazing Candy's body was. Her pink nipples, the size of her boobs, her sweaty armpit, her face, everything was indeed very alluring. 

Sara had a Milfy body, she look mature her body was ripe, ready to be eaten anything.her boobs was the biggest amongst them.

For starters come here and let me see your anus! Ace said.

With a shy expression both came and spread their asshole do that Ace can see it. After a good amount of inspection he finally decided to eat Sara's anus.

Her pink anus had mole along with some hair.

He spread her ass cheeks and the as usual, with a sniff, he checked quality of asshole.

Amazing..... Amazing smell he said.

He opened his mouth and took out his tongue.

With this he began to circle his pointy tounge on Sara's anus doing a spiral motion he finally reached her exit door.

He licked her asshole thoroughly and then when it was ready to be penetrated, he forcefully entered his tounge inside her exit door and swirled around. 

No one had ever seen someone licking a anus, they were very intrigued by this, some of the perverted elf took out their pussy and dick and stated giving themselves pleasure.

Ace Did the same to Candy to enjoy her beautiful sweaty asshole. But she sat over his face in a squatting position.

I'm full of energy after i drank my favourite drink. Ace said.

He quickly turned towards Elva with his big dick that had veins all over them.

 Suck it! 

Mm..

She got on knees, held my dick on her hand and pulled back the foreskin.

My mushroom tip got exposed, she began to sniff my dick and rub my dick around her nose.

Slurp.... Slurp...

She began giving me a blowjob.

Elva, it feels very good. Ace complemented Elva.

Splurt....

She was covered in Ace's semen.

He pinned her down in the ground in such position that the audience can see Elva's pussy which will soon collide with his Ace's dick.

Ace huge dick slowly entered Elva's virgin pussy, blood began dripping down. 

Does it hurt ? Ace asked.

Although Ace is a sex freak, he still doesn't like to give pain to his girls.

It hurts but you can continue. Elva answered.

Okay then, I won't hold back

Soon the sound of Ace's huge dick colliding with Elva's pussy could be Heard clearly.

   His pig balls also pounded with the ass of Elva.

Seeing this the audience was a awe, they have never seen such scene.

Sara, Candy come here..... Put my hairy balls in your mouth when I pound her pussy. Ace said.

Soon he felt his balls being licked inside there mouth.

I'm Cumming....Ace said.

Me too..... let's cum together! Elva said, her voice was the full of pleasure.

Splurt........

Ace's dick released a good amount of semen. He finally took out his dick from Elva's pussy which was not virgin anymore.

His dick was still throbbing. Seeing this Sara and Candy licked it clean.

When they were done cleaning his dick. Ace began to fuck them simultaneously, he enjoyed every touch. Their massive boobs here like cushion.

He put his head on Sara's lap and stated licking her boobs while the two gave him double handjob....

Splurt..... He came!

He fucked them non stop for a good 2 hours.

Although Ace was not tiered at all, the girls had to work tomorrow. If he fucked them all night, their body won't be able to endure it.

Candy and Sara returned to theirs home.....

While Ace and Elva went to a inn.

Elva was too tired, so ace let her sleep. But Only after he put his dick inside her slimey pussy for the whole night....

They had a good sleep.......

4