Reincarnated
88 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I open my eyes and see an unfamiliar place, rocky land with canyons, and plant fewer mountains afar. 'i was just in class with Rigo, what fuck happend?? I just blink and I'm here!' I look infront of me to see two familiar while pods-like space ship. I recognize them almost instantly and start realizing what might have happend. 'those can't be...'

I suddenly hear a familiar voice next to me say "BRO WHAT THE HELL WHERE ARE WE??" 'it's Rigo! he's here too!' I see my best friend since childhood with brown hair light skin and a tall height how ever he- no we seemed younger around 12.

But there is one glaring thing I noticed and confirmed my suspicious on where we are. I looked down at myself then back to him. We had tails on our rear end and black skin tight clothes and brown battle armor on our chest. this whole time I had been calm while he had been panicking, I should probably tell him about my hypothesis. "Bro listen" I said sqauting down to him on the floor and eating his back "I think we been transported to the world of Dragon Ball as saiyans" I informed him.

His his eyes widened with shock as he slowly got up towering over me, I've always been short and he's always been tall. Speaking of me unlike Rigo I have black hair and tanish brown skin.

As me and rigo stood there in silence for a minute him still probably processing the situation, we hear foot coming steps from behind us. We turn out to see who is it and see a girl with a big nose, brown hair and light skin who looked around 16, 4 years older then us. She seemed to have a snarky and frowned face as if looking at bugs.

"Listen hear maggots you have your first missions as Saiyans to concour a planet for planet Vegeta and the Frieza Empire." She said with distain "It is a low-level planet named Yurg and has no intelligent life, you need to kill all the creature on the planet. The planet has a average power level 80, easy for a mid rank warrior with 3,000 battle power like me, but you two have a power level of 100 like most other low level warrior trash" she said "Your scanners are in your pods NOW SCRAM"

After hearing her tyrannical scream we quickly scramed into our pods, the space was quite small having to bend my knees to fit in. I press a button hopping for the best and luckily the pod started and flew to our destination, the trip would take around 15 hour so we had time to talk and research about our situation. I picked up my scouter and put it over my eye and sent a call to Rigo's scouter.

"can you hear me" I hear from the other end "yeah" reply before looking down at myself and pressing the button on the side of my scouter, the green glass started to show number and it calculated my power level

'106'

It read then I said to Rigo "yo, check your power level with your scouter" I hear some shuffling coming from the other side before he relays saying "108" after I confirmed that I do some research on the time period and realize it 2 months before the destruction of Planet Vegeta by the hands of Frieza. After coming to this realization I wipe the cold sweat off my face realizing the mission will take place during the calamity so we will be safe and survive.

6