wrong love
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he was sober, he knew that he shouldn't love her.
When he was drunk, he felt that he had the right to fight for her love.
After getting to know her, he spent less and less time awake.

He began to drink heavily, as if only alcohol could bring his fantasies to reality, and only alcohol could give him a moment of peace.
There are so many beautiful women in the world, and he doesn't understand why he has to fall in love with her alone.
The first time he met her, he and his other buddies prepared a large bouquet of roses, jokingly saying that they were for Fa Xiaoming, whom he grew up with.
When she appeared in front of him, leaning against Ming's side, he was stunned on the spot.
Her long flowing hair, beautiful face and smart expression captured his heart immediately.
Eating Western food together, a large group of six people were divided into two rows and sat at a square table. He sat diagonally across from her, and he couldn't help but want to look at her.
When she looked in the mirror, she caught the strange look in his eyes. She was confused for a moment, but she immediately looked at him with a generous smile.
He realized his gaffe, quickly lowered his head, and silently cut the steak to medium rare. Maybe it was the heat, maybe it was panic, but he cut the steak into a mess.
She saw it in her eyes and smiled in her heart, but she didn't take him to her heart yet.
Youth itself has a powerful charm, not to mention a young and beautiful girl who never lacks the eyes of opposite sex around her. It was with his patience and unconditional care that Ming stood out among the many suitors and won her heart.
He is not in the same city as them, but they get together once or twice a year. He counts down every time, and she also looks forward to it. She liked the relationship between him and Ming that had grown up together, and she also liked receiving his silent attention.
There are always many people playing together and walking on the streets in great numbers. Many times. He walked side by side with her; many times, he deliberately walked behind her, pretending that he was protecting her. The wind blew her long hair, and strands of it swept across his face, carrying the fragrance of shampoo into his lungs. He breathed greedily, as if he could still smell her breath until he fell asleep.
Under pressure from his family, he also dated his girlfriend. She was an ordinary girl in all aspects, but her family background was better than his. Everyone thought it was a happy marriage, and the girl loved him very much. She never caused trouble because of the superior family conditions. The girl maintained their relationship with great tolerance.
Every time he numbed himself and said that he had completely accepted the girl, but as soon as he saw her and she even glanced at him, he would fall again.
Finally, he received their wedding invitation and held it in his hand, full of envy for Ming and her. It was a throbbing pain, and my heart was in a mess. He kept telling himself that it was despicable to covet the wife of his best friend. But the truth is the truth, and my heart still hurts no matter what.
On the wedding day, he arrived very early.
She looked charming in her wedding dress.
He drank a lot of wine, a lot, and his girlfriend was so drunk that she didn't know what to do, so a group of brothers took him to the hotel.
He vomited several times during the night. His girlfriend took care of him silently, but when he got up the next day, he saw his girlfriend standing quietly in front of the window with swollen eyes, maintaining an upright posture that he had never seen before, as if she had been standing for centuries.
"Thank you for your hard work." He said politely, holding his still groggy head.
The girlfriend burst into tears: "You are so polite... You have always loved her, right?"
His heart skipped a beat, he must have vomited the truth after getting drunk at night.
His girlfriend hadn't spoken a word all morning, and he had no way of knowing how she silently convinced herself to forgive him for not loving her.
When a friend came to pick them up, his girlfriend said, "Let's go." She tolerated him again.
Then naturally, he got married too.
Every time he drank, he still thought of her. When he was drunk, he would make trouble for his wife. Every time at this time, she walked away without saying a word, waiting for him to wake up and make him feel ashamed.
Even the brothers around him couldn't stand it and tried to persuade him one after another. Only he knows the knot in his heart.
Ming was completely obedient to her and doted on her as always after their marriage.
The beauty of love is always fragile in the face of reality.
Slowly, she felt that Ming was too ordinary, with no power or money, and could not be found in a moment if he was thrown into a crowd. The little sisters around him all wear famous brands and are accompanied by luxury cars, which are things Ming cannot give. Her heart began to change.
When your mind is confused, temptation will follow you like a shadow and linger.
She met a Confucian businessman who was handsome, personable, and very attentive to her, just like a fairy tale. The only drawback was that he had a seven-year-old child.
At first, she felt guilty towards Ming Xin because of her kindness. Gradually, the guilt became less and less until it completely disappeared.
One Valentine's Day, she flew to Hangzhou with a Confucian businessman. In a room of a decent hotel covered with rose petals, she held champagne, accepted a "dove egg", and made up her mind to leave Ming.
He knew about her marriage, and his friends relayed many details to him.
He smoked a lot.
She has been his wife for a long time, but she still stays by his side quietly, knitting a sweater for the fetus in her belly, and occasionally watching TV or watching him.
At this moment, he calmed down and thought that if he were with her, he would not do better than Ming.
He suddenly wanted to cry, for Ming? For her? Or for yourself? Or is it for the wife beside you?
Suddenly, his wife murmured in his ear when she was drunk: "I love you... I'm not in a hurry... I'm just good to you... One day you will know that I am good to you. At that time, You will fall in love with me too..."
He walked quickly to his wife and held her tightly in his arms.
"My dear, let's stay together until we grow old!" As soon as the words came out of his mouth, even he was surprised by his own numbness.
The wife was stunned, tears welling up in her eyes, and she tried hard not to let them fall.
"What a fool! Just watch TV with me!" She said in a commanding tone.
My heart is as tender as water.

0