2. What is this? Ye Qianqian! ()one time
274 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Brother, ah no, it should be sister now~?"

"Long time no see. Hello~ I miss you so much that I can't sleep at night. I think about you every day. I want to tie you up in the palace and do the excessive things you did to me ten times or a hundred times. Give it back!"

Margaret Selina, the princess of the human race, the nominal successor, and not surprisingly the next queen of the human race.

During the day, he had just done this and that to her in the game and then cheated on her again. How could Ye Qianqian not know this?

Seeing the pink-haired girl in front of her who was full of resentment as soon as she opened her mouth and wanted to have sex with him, Ye Qianqian still wanted to try to get through. She backed away and said while waving her little hands.

"Hey, hey, sister, who are you? I'm sorry to suddenly fall into your bedroom. I have no intention of invading or assassinating you. It's just that there is a problem with the teleportation magic. Please let me go. I don't have any ill intentions at all. !”

"Look, we don't know each other at all. We are brothers and sisters. Take a closer look. Do you know me? I, I am Ye Qianqian. I am a girl born in a poor family in the countryside. I have not had enough to eat or wear since I was a child. , rely on your own efforts to learn magic, woo hoo..."

Ye Qianqian pointed at her sculpted little face and fabricated false experiences, almost bursting into tears when she got to the emotional point.

She has full confidence. After all, in the previous game, she was a handsome, elegant, black-haired nobleman with a height of 1.6 meters. No matter what, she cannot be associated with her current appearance.

Moreover, she is also very good at interpretation and fabrication. A simple and kind-hearted child like this will definitely be moved to tears by her story, and then give herself a large sum of money and send her away in a sedan chair.

——Crack.

Ye Qianqian's slender ankles were firmly grasped.

"No matter what you look like, even if you die and turn into ashes, I can still recognize you. My good sister, you taught me that lying children need to be punished~"

¿

Ah Yixi!

Fashion goddess! Handsome goddess! Just throw me into the game, why don't you initialize the game world for me!

Even if you don’t initialize the world, why did you initialize me?

Just initialize me too, why did you throw me on the bed in someone else’s palace!

Throw it away, where is my second brother who is invincible in the world? !

Also, where is her sweet little sister who was so naive, cute, and like a follower?

That's right, that pink-haired little loli who was once innocent and sweet has been completely manipulated by Ye Qianqian and turned into what she is now.

"Two and a half years, two and a half years, do you know how I lived these two and a half years?!"

Snap.

The other leg was also pulled. Ye Qianqian supported her body with both hands and tried to move back, but found that she couldn't exert any strength at all.

Listening to Selena's words, it seemed that more than two years had passed since she quit the game and was brought back to the world.

What kind of hell difficulty is this...

You abandoned your sister who has always liked you and ran away, and then you showed up in her room two years later and turned into a weak and helpless loli. How do you calm down her anger?

Ye Qianqian didn't know anyway, she was cursing the goddess in her heart at this moment, just like the goddess cursed her when she saw that she didn't play the game well before.

Things are changing.

The most important thing is that this world has been running rapidly for more than two years after I left. If the flow of time had not changed, I might still be able to joke and say that I was lying to you. I just went out to eat. My favorite Words like "you sister", but now...

Ye Qianqian watched with horror as the pink-haired loli in front of her pulled her towards her little by little.

"Sister, do you still recognize our love token~?"

A sickly and delicate smile appeared on Selena's face, her pink eyes were filled with love, one hand was stroking her cheek, and the other hand was waving a pink handcuff, which was making a clicking sound. sound.

Demon-sealing shackles.

Ye Qianqian's delicate body trembled.

Why didn't he know that this thing was a prop he picked up from the Tiangong warehouse in the palace, and it could completely seal the magic power of the person being restrained?

As a princess of a country, her bloodline destined Selena to have powerful magic power in her body. At that time, Ye Qian was not sure whether he could completely control the little guy, so he happened to use it on her, although she was very cooperative throughout the process... …?

"Oh, oh, do you have anything to say? Actually, sister, I miss you too, and I'm just looking forward to being reunited with you. I was just joking before."

"Well, when my sister comes back, are you ready to stay with me for the rest of your life~?"

——Crack.

babble!

Ye Qianqian's heart rang with alarm bells. This guy obviously didn't want soft food anymore. If he didn't want soft food, then he would get hard food!

The handcuffs were already firmly attached to Ye Qianqian's slender wrists. If the other end were to be attached to the railing at the head of the bed, she would really be unable to fly.

"Who, who wants to stay with you for the rest of your life? Get out of here, bitch, be kind!"

Ye Qianqian used all her strength to step on Selena's white rabbit and kicked her away. Then she climbed up from the bed with her hands and feet, running away like a frightened kitten. He got out of bed and ran towards the window where he escaped last time.

The window was ajar, and a gleam of moonlight peeked out from the gap. Ye Qianqian seemed to see the hope of life. She happily pushed the window open, put her little hands on the window eaves, and stuck out her little head to look outside.

hiss! ?

Why is it so high! It’s not like this in my memory! Isn't it possible to fly dozens of meters with just a jump?

Looking at the pitch black area below, with the help of the light, she could guess that it was at least tens of meters above the ground. Ye Qianqian slapped her forehead. She felt like she was about to suffer from acrophobia. .

The last time I escaped from here, I clearly remembered that it was effortless...

This is natural. For the strong, going to heaven and earth is nothing more than child's play, but for an ordinary delicate girl, a height of less than ten meters may kill her.

"Ah la ah la, my good sister, do you still want to leave me? I will never allow this kind of thing~"

The sound of bare feet rubbing against the carpet came from behind. Ye Qianqian's shoulders trembled. She turned around, looked at Selena, and then looked out the window at the stone tile floor where she would die if she fell, and weighed .

She will definitely die if she goes down. It is better to beg for mercy first, subdue her and stabilize her, and then sneak away. A man can bend and stretch, advance and retreat!

"Woo, you can do whatever you want me to do, just don't kill me!"

Ye Qianqian brushed her hands and squatted on the ground with her head in her hands. However, she saw Selena squatting in front of her, holding her chin, and staring at her with loving pink eyes.

"I can't love you enough, so why would I kill you? I just want to pay you back ten times or a hundred times for what you have done to me~"

12