8. Princess Silver Dragon’s Debt Collection
68 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Qianqian was frightened along the way because Selena would say some extremely dangerous words from time to time.

After all, Selena rejected those girls, and there was no one around to follow them. Most of them paid attention and saluted from a distance after seeing it, so she could say it unscrupulously. Those who admired Her Highness would definitely get dizzy when they heard this. Words from the past.

"Guah..."

Ye Qianqian felt a cold gaze and immediately looked around nervously.

"What's wrong sister?"

Selina followed Ye Qianqian's gaze and looked around in confusion. She thought someone was looking for trouble again.

"No, it's okay..."

Is it an illusion?

Ye Qianqian wiped the sweat on his forehead.

The line of sight had disappeared, and Ye Qianqian didn't see the white figure, so she breathed a sigh of relief.

What's going on? While being teased by Selena, you have to be careful not to be discovered by the Silver Dragon Princess.

She has already acquiesced, that guy will definitely recognize her just like Selena. And compared with Selena's personality...

Ye Qianqian shook her head.

There is no comparison. That guy had a bad look on his face when he and I first met, and it would be very difficult to meet him again now.

The food in the cafeteria really made Ye Qianqian feel like a knife was being pulled on her butt, and it opened her eyes.

She only knew that this academy was one of the best, but she didn't expect that the cafeteria was also one of the best, far ahead of those crappy things in Blood Princess's territory.

Ye Qianqian was dazzled by the food inside, but naturally, higher quality also meant spending more money to buy it. Only at this time, Ye Qianqian would thank the little one sitting next to her in her heart. Rich woman.

No, thank you for the hammer, this bit of tatters cannot make up for the harm you did to me!

Ye Qianqian slurped as she ate the braised pork that Selena bought for herself. It tasted so good. People live by eating meat!

This is one of the few benefits that Ye Qianqian feels that she has traveled through time. There are no five senses in the game, but now, the soft and sweet aroma of the meat explodes directly in her mouth, stimulating Ye Qianqian's taste buds.

"Sister, pfft, your eating appearance."

Selena hurriedly took out a handkerchief from a pair of proud small peaks, stretched out her hand to wipe the oil stains on the corners of Ye Qianqian's mouth, and spoke with a smile.

"My sister didn't teach me to chew carefully and slowly. Why do I enjoy eating more than anyone else now?"

"Build up, keep up your body, you know!"

The journey was tiring, and Ye Qianqian only felt thirsty and tired at the moment.

Putting another piece of meat into his mouth, Ye Qianqian picked up the jasmine tea on the side and drank it all in one gulp.

"Huh~ Now that I'm full, um, Selena, go buy a dessert for me and my lady~"

Cough, bad, bad, occupational disease!

Just as Ye Qianqian turned her head with fear on her face, she saw Selena nodded vigorously and ran to a window in the restaurant.

No—it’s—right—!

If the nobles who were eating in the cafeteria knew that he was so bossy to the only princess of the human race, they would definitely kill him immediately!

If he saw Selena smiling obediently and agreeing again, she would definitely faint again with black eyes.

Just like that, Ye Qianqian waited with uneasiness, but suddenly felt a bit of cold air passing behind her.

I'm super, ice!

Ye Qianqian only felt a strong cold wind blowing around her, and then the howling wind blew in her ears.

"Who, who!?"

She felt a force from her waist. Someone was holding her slender waist and moving quickly. This discomfort did not last long. It was not until the noisy wind noise around her stopped that Ye Qianqian took the time to take a deep breath. .

The thin air she could only breathe before made her little face turn red.

Seeing that the white-haired loli was almost panting, a cold voice came from above Ye Qianqian's head.

"Have you sucked enough?"

"Hmm, huh, that's enough...huh!?"

When Ye Qianqian just raised her head, she was frightened to death by the person in front of her.

Silver hair and white clothes, cold to the bone, slim and graceful, defying the frost and proud of the snow.

Silver Dragon Princess, Versha Luna!

Save me, Selena!

"Then, then, um, who are you~?"

Ye Qianqian asked with an apologetic smile. Before death, she felt that she could still struggle a little longer.

What if, what if this person doesn't recognize himself?

Unfortunately, Luna didn't give her any time to struggle, and she wasn't even allowed to escape. She pulled out the silver sword from her waist, flipped her wrist, and the silver sword drew a graceful arc in the air. In the end, the sharp blade was straight. Refers to Ye Qianqian's throat.

"Ah, ah haha..."

Ye Qianqian immediately held the corner of her clothes and raised it, lighting up the white flag.

"Two and a half years, two and a half years, do you know how I spent these two and a half years?"

Anger appeared on Luna's cold face, she gritted her teeth and stared at Ye Qianqian.

Two and a half years ago, she stole her clothes and left her naked in Yaochi for two and a half days!

Although it doesn't matter to the Silver Dragon clan if they don't eat for a day, for Luna, such a day is really more torture than torture.

Two and a half days, that’s eight meals! This man caused himself to miss eight meals.

Moreover, when the maid found out, he could only make up the reason why his clothes were blown away by the strong wind, and suppressed his shame to have someone send him another piece of clothes.

Of course, Ye Qianqian knew all these things.

So what if she knew, because she was very unhappy at the time.

Why do you think you, a princess, are so cold-faced every day? Isn't this clearly stated, my family, I am the cold and proud fairy, come and bully me.

However, she definitely couldn't say it out loud.

Who can speak arrogantly while being pointed with a sword? Now that the matter is over, admit your mistake first!

"Yes, I'm sorry, the child is not sensible, just playing with it..."

"Ignorant? You said you were ignorant at that time!?"

Moved his frozen heart, taught him the novel swordsmanship

After listening to Ye Qianqian's words, Luna became even more angry, and she raised her silver sword high.

"No, eh, I was wrong, don't kill, don't kill!"

Damn your goddess, just throw me on that sick girl's bed. If you want to die, you will either die of pleasure or exhaustion. Now you are fine. The person who is chasing you is here. He looks ridiculously strong and alive. Not a little!

Just when Ye Qianqian was so scared that she closed her eyes and raised her hands to protect her head, thinking that everything was over, the pain she imagined did not come, and was replaced by a crisp sound.

"Eh?"

Ye Qianqian opened her eyes in confusion, only to see that the silver sword had been thrown to the ground by Luna.

call……

Just when she breathed a sigh of relief and thought that this guy at least had some sense and didn't kill innocent people indiscriminately, she saw her taking off her silver sleeves.

In front of the forearm, which is as slender as a lotus root, is a small hand like a round jade. The white fingers are slender and slender. The nails are cut very short and trimmed very neatly. The pink and white nail caps are very healthy.

Eh?

"You think I'm going to kill you?"

She took off the other sleeve and spoke lightly.

"I will only pay you back hundreds of thousands for what you did to me."

5