Chapter 2- Aptitude Test- Marduk
177 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I am changing the name of God Arc Bracelet to God Arc Armlet)

While walking towards the laboratory Aren asked the name of the Squad unit one to Kaede.

" Hmm... those people in the unit one was leading by Lindow Amamiya the who's wearing the brown military coat earlier, he is the top elite of the God Eater"

"God Eater?"

"Oh it was called to the God Arc wielder in short God Eater"

She says and Aren nodded and asked about the other two.

" About the woman earlier was name Sakuya Tachibana she is also top elites within the God Eater's, about the young man with them was Soma Schicksal
he is also top elite and the son of director of Fenrir Far East Branch"

Aren was silent while memorizing the names of the Unit one. The have arrived at the front of Laboratory, Kaede opened the door they saw the two people was talking about something. When the two people was notice them, they call them to come closer to examine the body of Aren. 

"So this is the candidate for New-type God Arc, good My name Professor Paylor Sakaki I am the Deputy Head of Research Institute of Fenrir Far East Branch, I am the one who will observe your  Aptitude Test today"

The Middle- age man said with a smile. His hair color was silver-black and he wears japanese colorful yukata with black waistcoat, white gloves, and sandals.He always carries a pocket watch, and two pair of glasses around his neck. His wear neck chain glasses.

" I am Johannes Von Schicksal, I am the Director of Fenrir Far East Branch and I will also observe your Aptitude Test today so good luck"

The other Middle- age man said seriousness. His hair color was light blonde, he wears White Formal long coat. Both of looks younger than their age, they walked towards the observation room filled with  computers and any technology for Aptitude Test, professor Sakaki he ordered Aren to enter the training field. Aren saw a metalic case with the length of 3 meters, when he was closer the case was operated itself with the machine beneath it and the lower case transformge anvil-liked platform, upper case supported by the four mini pillars to open itself with the same shape with the lower case, but it has a role as a hammer in the middle of it was a God Arc Armlet beside a was God Arc as a Aptitude material.

"Now then please stand in the front of the anvil, put your right arm at the God Arc Armlet and hold the God Arc and please calm down and you'd get a better results"

Professor Sakaki says via speaker, Aren walk towards the anvil and put his right arm at the Armlet and  hold the God Arc relax his mind, thus he signs up that he was ready, Sakaki nodded started the operation.


THSSSSHHHH!!!(Slowly operating)

SHHHHHNNGGG!!( Amplifying the force)

BAANNNGGG( Smash Down)

SHOOOUUIIIICHIIISHII!!!( Invaded by Bias Factor( Artificial aragami) )

"Arrgghhhh!!"

A sudden pain that almost losing his mind and feels like being invaded again in his body, a mechanical voice in his mind gave the notice in his body"

((Warning you are being invaded by low level Bias Factor due to the bloodline of Marduk))

((You want to dominate it and replace with your small portion bloodline as a Bias Factor?))

((Yes or No))

Such a message come to his mind and he did not hesitate to approve it. 

<< Warning!! Warning!!! A God Level Bias Factor was going to intigrated to God Arc, please stay away within 100 meters of the Area of Effect and please secure safety first>> 

A warning that sends the panic and shocked among the people in observatory room and entire the Far East Branch. A huge pressure that sends out within Area of Effect, the people within this Area was unable to move their bodies.

"Hey what's going on Old Sakaki?

A sudden intrusion to the observatory room was Lindow, Sakuya and Soma their heading to their room with the sudden turmoil need in laboratory. They saw many people was collapse because of sudden pressure when they go to retrieve the bodies of researchers and the other. They witness that something unbelievable in their sight, a  crimson aura that radiates above the person there's no mistake that person was they saw recently for Aptitude Test.

 "Arrgghhhh!! ROOOOAAAARRR!!"

The crimson aura above Aren was taking a shape of Garm a relative species of wolf and turn into an  un-identify aragami. It has a white color of it's head with crimson cape on its back and Earth Gauntlet on its fore- arm plus the wide crimson tail. Its only a shadow not a real body, but the pressure it gives was monsterous even the trio within the unit one was unable to move but to tremble.

" A mere ant level Bias Factor wants to invade me such ignorant fool, I will not to yield to anyone, I am Marduk the Sun God"

Marduk roaringly says that more pressure to everyone. But Aren was surprisingly calm and tried to suppress the aura and pour it to the God Arc, Marduk suddenly notice of Aren and resisted to it.

"A Fool that want me become a weapon of weak human how ridiculous"

Marduk was looking down on Aren while a snear appeared in its face. Aren lose his temper in his mind ('this little puppy is looking down on me huh, despite having a small portion of my bloodline is annoyingly arrogant, it needs to teach this fellow who's the boss'), a faint smile appeared on his face and look up to Marduk, his left eye was starting to radiates into crimson light and he release his all portion of bloodline into a formidable aura. It pushed down to the face of Marduk.

"What it's impossible, how did Father came to here," 

Marduk looking again at Aren and suddenly notice the left eye was radiates the crimson light which is most familiar to him and it's only most terrifying aura, and the one  it's fear .

"Nooo !!! Noooo please forgive I will not be arrogant for you, father I will do anything to live"

The smile of Aren suddenly grew wider like a cresent moon,then he said without hesitation.

"Then you will be my weapon and this is your container with this you'll maintain your life" 

" Yes Father"

In the observatory room due to the pressure was suddenly vanished many people was unconscious the trio was able to maintain their consciousness they witness the most absurdity of their life, the rookie was able to 'tame' the Bias Factor and intigrated it to the God Arc .

((Warning!!! Due to all out release of bloodline, your body was not enough to store all of the energy))

(( We recommend you to unlock your third stage Gene in your body. Are you ready?))

((Yes or No))

"Yes"

He said without hesitation and calm his mind for unexpected problem.

Crrruuuunnnncccc!!!!( Bone crunching )

Riiiiippppp reappppp!!?( A muscle tearing)

The sudden pain all over it's body that feels like worse than dead, he could feel in his body that there was certain seal on his body. With his strong will he mentally push his strength to break the seal.

"Haaaahhhhhhh!!!" 

Craacckkkk!!!

A glass breaking sound echoes to the observatory room the trio was doubting that there was no fragile materials within the training field, when they look at the training field they saw a crimson light turned into a weapon that they familiar but it full of crack all over the body .

A few minutes later.

"(( Reconstruct ))"

A dignified voice echoes the whole training field, the broken God Arc a Bios Factor within it was starting to cover the God  Arc with it's vein, a crimson color vein was constructing a new type of weapon.

A few hours later.

(( Reconstructing Complete please name your weapon))

"Origin Slayer"

((Origin Slayer [Imitation]))

((Excalibur/Gungnir [Imitation]-

SwordLance type))

((Demon Slayer - Assault gun type))

(( Aegis of Immortal [Imitation]- Buckler type))

A Jet-black weapon that covered with the crimson veins, it appears that the sword and Lance was combined together as a one melee weapon, the assault gun was inside of the SwordLance and buckler shield was position side by side near in the handle, the overall length of this God Arc was 6 meters.

"To many Imitation looks like I need to be stronger sooner the better"

Thud!!!

After checking the God Arc he suddenly fainted for over -exhaust for many things.

"...."

"....."

"....."

After watching the whole scenario they immediately call for back up to bring the unconscious people to the emergency room.

3 days later

Aren was awoken in the familiar room.

" So you finally awake , it's been a 3 days that you're unconscious"

A mature woman beside the bed, sitting in the foldable chair was holding tablet computer it's seems analyzing something. She's appeared to be on 30 years old, she wearing a sexy white military uniform, with wavy black hair and emerald pupils, she looks like a strict officer and quite charming. She suddenly felt something in the face of Aren and knit her brows. She cough and stood up and waiting in the door and she turned around she says something.

"My name is Tsunami Amamiya I will be a mentor for the rookie like you"

"Umm... there's something ..wrong?"

Aren said while looking towards Tsubaki with nervous voice. Tsubaki heard the question of Aren, she said straightforwardly to him

"From now on you Will detain for the destruction that you did in training field for 2 days, usually you'll detain for 5 days. Because this week there will join to the veterans to hunt aragami as a first drill"

"Detention huh, got it mentor"

He smiled shyly at Tsubaki's Straightforwardness of her.

End

4